Hyung is gonna pay

Hyung are you okay?


~a week after vkook's 😏 time together~

 

Bts had a pretty busy schedule going from interview to interview to talk show to food show. 

Jungkook and V had not touched each other in a whole week now, not even a simple kiss. They just couldn't when the cameras were following them everywhere. 

Even during their last interview when both members were sitting at the back, Jungkook had gotten a hard on. 

V had whispered something a little too- in Jungkook's ear, pretending he was telling Jungkook a joke but really, he was talking about doing something very, dirty.

Jungkook had slowly begun to get hotter and hotter, and it didn't help that V kept his hand tightly on Jungkook's lap the whole interview. Even worse was that Jungkook had been wearing ripped jeans, in which V would playfully stick his fingers through the holes of his jeans and caress Jungkook's sensitive skin, just near his lower thigh. 

It had been awful and Jungkook couldn't stand it anymore. He needed release. He needed V.

~

Jungkook is jumpy as he runs out of the studio, his hoodie just long enough to cover his crotch. 

He runs to the bathroom, not quite making it there when suddenly he gets pulled into one of the storage rooms down the hall from the bathroom. 

"T..tae?" Jungkook says before the door is slamming shut and they're in the dark.

"Hey baby boy." V growls all of a sudden and Jungkook's extremely suprised and by the nickname. 

He feels around for V, not quite able to see. Once he gets his hands on V's shoulders after touching a few sponges and mops though, he's pushing the older member against the storage room door, causing a broom to fall over in the process.

"I swear Tae if you make me hard during another interview I'll..."

"You'll what?" V interrupts and Jungkook knows he's smirking. Jungkook's about to speak when suddenly, V is flipping them so that he's back in control.

"Shh baby boy, let me help you with your problem." V whispers in Jungkook's ear before dropping down on his knees.

Jungkook's about to give in, closing his eyes, wanting so badly for V to touch him, however he remembers how determined he was to finish V off, and now he won't let V get in the way. 

So Jungkook swats V's hand away from his zipper, causing the boy to stand back up.

"What's wrong?" V asks anxiously.

"Today I'm going to make you a mess. It's your turn." Jungkook says, his lips as he slides his hand down V's stomach until his hand in on V's crotch.

V's about to object when he suddenly feels Jungkook's hand, slowly pushing on his clothed member. 

V moans quietly, remembering that their staff is only a hallway away and this storage room door isn't all that sound proof. 

"Ah" V gasps, giving in to the friction that Jungkook is giving. He releases his hand from V's crotch and slowly brings it up to the zipper. It's slow and painful for V, but Jungkook wants to make him pay for what he did to Jungkook.

Jungkook finally s V's tight jeans, before sliding them down to his thighs. His eyes are now adjusted to the darkness and he can see V's striped boxers perfectly. He giggles a little.

"Jungkook-ah you're too slow." V growls, hitting his head back on the wall as Jungkook slowly pulls down his boxers. 

Jungkook smirks, loving to see the older member so unraveled all of a sudden. 

Jungkook finally pulls V's boxers down and wraps his warm mouth around V's thick member. 

V let's out a louder moan this time, audible for anyone walking by. He bites his lip to try and stay quiet and Jungkook takes him fully in his mouth.

"Ahh kook, keep going." V says with bliss as Jungkook grabs the back of V's legs for support. 

Suddenly in the hallway, the duo hears someone walking by, talking to another person.

"Where are they? We're leaving in 5 minutes!" It's Jhope who seems panicked.

Jungkook hums a laugh, which causes more heat to rise within V. 

"J..Jungkook we gotta go." V says with his eyes closed, however he doesn't want the maknae to stop anytime soon. 

"Let me take care of you first." Jungkook says, taking V back in his mouth before wrapping his hand around the rest of V's member. 

V suddenly feels extremely hot and he can't stop the moans from leaving his mouth as Jungkook picks up his pace and V can't hold it in anymore.

"Ahh, Kook..." It's too late when V is already coming In Jungkooks mouth. Jungkook swallows everything, making sure they don't leave a mess or any evidence of them being in here. 

Jungkook quickly pulls V's boxers back on before standing up to face V. V however feels his legs giving out and he leans against Jungkook for support. 

"Hyung, do you need me to carry you?" Jungkook asks, sounding more cocky than sincere. 

" off Jeon." V grunts, taking another step towards the cramped door before falling back against the maknae.


So Jungkook discretely opens the door of the storage room, V, on Jungkook's back, clutching onto him tightly. He looks both ways before taking a step out the door.

"I hate you." V says as Jungkook begins to walk through the hallway, carrying the older member on his back. 

"No, you really don't." Jungkook says with a big wide bunny toothed smile on his face. And V's heart flutters all over again. 


Man I really like this kid.