Hyung come with me!

Hyung are you okay?

"Wow Tae...that was really...amazing." Jungkook says, staring at his hyung with an open mouth. V is sweating, breathing heavily as he finally aces the chorus. Jungkook turns off the music and walks back over to V.

"Well hyung...I guess we're done here." Jungkook says, still looking amazed at how quickly V improved. V is happy that Jungkook was impressed, but he more than anything wants to go home now.

"Finally." V huffs, as he begins walking towards the door, feeling completely done with this hot dance room. Jungkook follows behind him, shutting off the lights and grabbing his bag.

"Ah, Jimin just texted me, he's eating lunch with Jhope and Jin. Are you coming?" Jungkook asks, looking down at his phone. V barely has to think about his answer.

"Nah Kookie, I think I'm gonna go back to our dorms." He says, with his back towards Jungkook. Jungkook looks down to his phone, and then back up to his hyung, surprised by V's response.

"Ah..okay Tae, make sure you rest! See ya." He says, trying not to sound disappointed. Or more, worried. Usually V always wants to go out, especially when his best friend is there. He sighs a little and they take off in separate directions.

Once V gets to the dorms, he hangs up his bag and slides off his shoes before walking into the living room. From afar, V can hear Suga and Rapmon going over their lines so he tries to be quiet as he enters the kitchen. The duo is sitting at the table, writing notes in their music journals.

V walks by them quietly, making his way to the fridge.

"Hey Taehyung, how'd practise go?" Rapmon says, looking up from his paper. Suga however continues to mumble his lines without noticing V.

"Good I guess, anyways is there any food to eat? I'm starving." V says, pouting when his stomach grumbles loudly.

"Pizza. Leftovers." Suga points to the fridge before focusing his attention back to his mixtape. V doesn't hesitate as he runs to the fridge and takes out a leftover box of delicious looking pizza. He grabs three pieces and doesn't even bother heating them up. Cold pizza is just as good as hot pizza in his opinion. Now, usually they eat well, especially when they're in a different country, however today is an exception.

So V eats the pizza, and every bite taste so good. He hums in appreciation, not having a chance to eat pizza all that often. They only ever get some free days so today he will cherish this moment.

After eating up the last bit of crust, V's stomach is full. He quickly cleans up and shoves the rest of the pizza back in the fridge before walking past the duo again, who's still at work.

"Yah, when you're done with your rap, I want to be the first to hear it." V says, winking at Suga and Rapmon. Rapmon just thumbs him up before writing something down. Suga pitches in a few ideas too and they start to laugh. V just watches their creative progress, wishing he could also rap one day.

 

It starts to get late and all the members arrive back at the dorm. There's not much to do on their free days, other then shop, practise or rest. So Tae had spend the rest of his day walking around outside the dorms and carelessly buying a few new articles of clothing. And now, he's in his room, practising one of their newer songs. Sometimes when they're away, he doesn't have as much time to practise his vocals so it's important to slot time in.

V changes into sweatpants and a comfy grey puma sweater, deciding to end his vocal practise for the day. He steadily takes out his contact lens, blinking a few times before putting his glasses on.

V doesn't really enjoy wearing them. It's not that they look bad but more that some fans had told him to take his glasses off, and he felt a little self conscious. But he's basically over that by now, he just feels less nerdy when they're off.

A loud knock on V's door suddenly startles him and he grunts under his breath.

"Taeee open the door." Says a whiny voice. V quickly opens the door to his best friend and he's greeted with a smile.

"What is it?" V asks when Jimin looks just a little too excited. Jimin steps right into the room, causing V to step back.

"Its movie night!" Jimin says in a cute voice and the older can't help but smile.

"M..movie night?" V says in english, making his dark haired friend laugh. He's not quite sure what he's in for but Jimin grabs his wrist and pulls him out of the room. They head down the hallway to the living room, where the members are already crowded.

"Yayy Tae's here, now we can watch a movie." Jhope says, hopping up and down as he pulls Jimin to join his little dance. Jimin's face just turns red from embarrassment and he tells Jhope to stop. Suga rolls his eyes and takes a seat on the further couch. Rapmon watches Suga, and decides to take a seat too, sitting next to the rapper. Jin notices another empty spot and quickly sits next to Rapmon. They fill up the couch within seconds.

"This is actually a thing?" V says raising an eyebrow at Jimin when he sees Jin, Rapmon and Suga getting comfortable. To prove that is it a thing, Jimin pulls V onto the other, closer couch and V squeaks by surprise. Jhope then quickly takes a seat and scoots next to Jimin. All that's left is the maknae.

"Hyung where am I gonna sit?"Jungkook pouts once Jhope takes up more of the couch. Jungkook just stands in front of all the members, simply looking for a spot to sit.

"Uhh, Tae..move over so Kookie can sit." Jhope leans to look over at V, pulling the brunette closer to leave a little space for Jungkook. Jungkook smiles and takes his seat on the corner of the couch.

The members get comfortable with lots of blankets and pillows surrounding them, especially Jungkook, who's hidden in blankets. Then they decide it's time to pick a movie.

 

They have a hard time picking a movie. Suga wants to watch a horror movie, but Jhope and Jin strongly disagree and vote for a comedy. Jungkook votes for a romantic comedy and Jimin agrees with him. Rapmon and V want to watch a sci-fi movie.

"Let's do rock paper scissors." Jin says, knowing he can win. So they all do rock paper scissors. And none but one of the members turn out happy.

"So which one should we watch, the one based on a true story or the one rated R? Or maybe the one with the creepy masks?" Suga asks with an amused smile tugging on his lips. Everyone stares blankly at Suga as he scrolls through the movie options on their large, flat screen TV, attached to the wall. And Jhope always thinks, the bigger the TV, the scarier the movie.

They eventually choose the one based on a true story. The conjuring. Jhope gulps, just reading the movie description has him feeling scared.

"Jiminie save meee." He complains, hiding his face in Jimins neck. Jimin just laughs at Jhope and pats his back.

"It's okay Hobi I doubt it'll be scary." Jimin says, and from those words on, he jinxes everything.