Hyung, my love

Hyung are you okay?

Final~


"It's gonna be okay Kookie." V tells the maknae as they're standing in Jungkook's room. The rest of the members are in the living room, gathered around the table waiting for the duo to come back.

Little do they know, the boys have a confession to make. 

"What if they get mad! Namjoon is sure to get mad, especially after he tried to keep us separate for so long... and what abou.."

V's lips come in contact with Jungkook's all of a sudden, interrupting the maknae. Jungkook feels V's comforting hand, cupping his face as he kisses him. Then he pulls back, face inches away as he looks at Jungkook.

"Kook, trust me." V whispers and Jungkook's heart flutters. 

"O..okay." Jungkook huffs, before letting V lead him out of the room and down to the living room.

The members are all talking together, not even noticing the boys coming in.

Until Jin turns around.

"Yahh they're finally here! We can eat now." He says, abruptly standing up to go get the food. However V tells him to sit down for another few minutes.

"Why? What's going on Tae?" Jimin asks looking from V to Jungkook, who's standing slightly behind V.

"I have an announcement, well, we have an announcement." V says, and he finds Jungkook's hand and intertwines their fingers.

Jungkook's heart beats so quickly, even through the warmth of V's hand. V squeezes Jungkook's clammy hand tightly before looking back to the slightly confused members. 

"Jungkook and I..." Jimin's face starts to form a smile. Jin and Suga are frozen, just staring blankly at the duo. Rapmon looks a little skeptical and Jhope is ready to jump.

"We're dating." V says and his voice comes out a bit more shaky than before. 

And the moment seems frozen.

First is Jimin, who smiles joyfully, proud of his best friend for finally getting the guy that he's liked. Jhope is next, who goes from suprised to clapping like a happy penguin. 

Then Jin who's more surprised. Suga nods, seemingly normal. 

And then there's Rapmon.

He's shocked, to say the least. 

"Since when! Why didn't you tell me Taehyungie." Jimin pouts, getting up and approaching the two boys.

"It's been two and a half weeks now. It hasn't been long but we were still figuring things out." V says, turning back to see how Jungkook's handling. He's smiling but there's still a little bit of worry on his face. His eyes on Rapmon, who's still hasn't moved. 

"Yeahh this is so exciting!" Jhope says, turning to Jin and Suga. They nod with slightly less enthusiasm but they're still proud and have warm smiles on their faces.

"Rapmon..." V says, looking to his roommate for approval.

"I can't... believe it?" Rapmon says, looking more at the ground then up at the boys.

"A..are you mad?" Jungkook asks, feeling ashamed for making the leader unhappy. 

"Mad?" Rapmon says suddenly, looking back up to the worried Jungkook. Jungkook nods, seeking any kind of reaction from Rapmon.

"I'm pretty happy about this." He says suddenly, causing everyone to turn around. 

"Huh?" Jin says, wondering why the leader has a strange smirk on his face.

"Now, you can sleep in Jungkook's room, and I'll have the room to myself..." He says, laughing as the members roll their eyes.

"Or share it with Jin..." Suga mumbles.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"With Jin?"

"YOONGI."

And that's how the secret of Namjoon came to be. 


~

The members have a nice night together, feeling closer now that some confessions had arose. 

After a big supper, V's full and he wants to walk it off. 

"Hey guys I'm going for a walk outside the dorms because I'm full." V says mysteriously, getting up from the floor where he was sitting.

"Ah hyung I'm coming!" Jungkook said, stumbled up from the ground.

"Behave." Rapmon says looking at the both of them with an annoying smirk.

"Ah Namjoon we know, we know!!" V brushes him off before opening the front door of their dorms.

The cool air is nice and the night is just beautiful. The two boys walk down the abandon street, deciding to go more where the nature is and the trees. 

There's a nice path behind their building that excludes all the big buildings and lights. It's just trees and green grass, so V decides to walk along that path.

And the stars light up the sky perfectly. V feels really happy in this moment. 

"Are you relieved Kook?" V asks, his breath misty in the cold.

"Yeah, I really am." Jungkook sighs, stretching his arm out and wrapping it around V's. They're arms are tightly interlocked, allowing no heat to escape between them. 

The two boys continue walking, Jungkook feeling a really warm feeling in his heart. He's not quite sure what the feeling is, but being next to V right now is the only place he wants to be. And it's a scary feeling, but also new, and exciting.

"Hyu... Tae.." Jungkook says, looking to V.

"Yeah?" 

"I'm really happy that I started bugging you again." He says, remembering how they started becoming close again. It started when he helped V after the stage incident. 

And then he would tease V about being a scaredy cat after the movie incident. 

And when Jungkook helped V with dance, or when V would get nervous.

And then V started taking care of Jungkook too. 

"I'm glad you started bugging me again too. I'm really glad." V said with a genuine smile. He pulls Jungkook closer to him.

They walk for another 15 minutes before heading back and enjoying the rest of the night with their best friends. 

 

-a month later- 

It's the Japan tour and the members are currently saying goodbye after a really fun concert. 

It's now V's turn so he steps to the front of the members and faces the crowd. 

"Army's, I have a little confession to make!!" V says, causing the members slight confusion.

Rapmon looks a little worried, but he allows V to continue.

"My confession is..." the crowd cheers so loudly, that V can't even hear himself speak.

He turns around to face the members, however his eyes dart over one in particular. Jungkook gulps as they make eye contact, anticipating what the older will say.

"I love you." V says, keeping his eyes on the maknae and the maknae only.

Jungkook turns extremely red, trying to remember they're on stage right night. His hearts pouding as he thinks of the three words V had just said. The rest of the members side glance at Jungkook before V turns back around to the crowd. 

"That's right, I love you all." V says, opening his arms to "air hug" the whole stadium of fans. Rapmon sighs with relief, smiling once again as the cheers grow louder. 

Jungkook isn't sure how to feel. 

He wasn't saying it to me, he was saying it to everyone...

V bows to the crowd before finding his place back in their line up.

They soon exit the stage and Jungkook walks off first, not waiting for V this time. His hearts still pounding and he feels dumb for believing that V would love him so early. Especially when he might already be in love with V. 

"Jungkook-ah." Jungkook hears his name being called by the deep voiced member.

Jungkook turns, stopping in place as all the other members walk past them and down the hallway. Jimin glances at V once before continuing on, giving them space. 

"Why are you so down?" V asks , causing a huff from the maknae.

"I'm not." He says turning back around. However he doesn't move his feet. 

"Kookie, you know...." V starts, walking towards the younger member. He wraps his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulls him in tightly.

"Those words that I said on stage...they were true." He whispers in Jungkook's ear, causing a shiver.

"Huh? What do you mea..." 

"Jungkook." V's voice is low and his grip gets tighter around the maknae's waist. Jungkook turns his head slightly to see the other member.

And when he catches the look on V's face, everything is frozen. V has a big smile on his face, his eyes are warm and he looks really...happy.

"What." Jungkook says, his heart beating so fast that V could probably feel it.

"....I love you." The air is knocked out of Jungkook as the words leave V's mouth. His lips peck the side of Jungkook's neck as he waits for a reaction. 

Jungkook has never been good at expressing his feelings and in this moment he doesn't know what to do. He wishes he could sing to V instead of saying the words just like that.

"Wh..Tae...I...Iloveyoutoo." 

"Huh? Didn't quite catch that?" V mocks all of a sudden. Jungkook looks shocked, shocked that his confession just got conpellty put down. He playfully pushes V off of him that they're face to face now.

"Yahh Pabo, I said I love you too." Jungkook says, grabbing the collar of V's white dress shirt. V laughs, before swatting away Jungkook's hand and grabbing the maknae's shoulders before pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss is short and rough, but it's Jungkook's favourite kiss in the entire world, from the person he loves the most in the entire world. 


The 

END