Hyung let's make a deal

Hyung are you okay?

 

During the "thank you for the win" video, V makes sure to keep a sharp eye on the maknae. Jungkook sniffs a bit but smiles normally which comforts V. He does however hide slightly behind Rapmon, but that's understandable.

~

The next week is tough for Bts. They have multiple performances at different music programs. After that, they would go home, change and then head to the studio to practise for hours. They really had no time for anything and now it's Friday and everyone's more than exhausted.

They sit in the studio, covered from head to toe in sweat. Jhope stands in front of the mirror, lazily going over some moves once more. Suga lays on the floor with Jimin, both breathing heavily. The other members stretch their sore legs.

"I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow." V says, his legs outstretched in front of him. He can't even reach his toes because of his lack of flexibility.

Jungkook sits next to him, feeling the same. Usually Jungkook doesn't feel sore because he stretches well, but this week he just didn't have the time.

"Hyung wanna make a deal?" Jungkook says, scooting closer to the older member.

"Mmm sure, what is it?"

"I'll massage your legs if you massage my back." The maknae says with his bunny smile. V's too tired to say no.

"Alright, you better do it well." He says, allowing the maknae to massage his tight calves.

Jungkook sits in front of V's legs and starts his massage the bottom of V's legs. He presses hardly, digging his fingers into V's tight muscles.

V closes his eyes, gasping when Jungkook reaches the sore parts of his calf. Jungkook giggles and continues, rubbing circles in V's legs.

Rapmon and Jin continue to stretch their muscle while Suga and Jimin have now fallen asleep. Jhope turns around to the un-motivated group and decides to also take a break. He lays down next to the sleeping members and closes his eyes with a breathless sigh.

Jungkook finishes rubbing V's calf and starts up towards V's thighs. At first, it's fine. He massages the spot above V's knee and it feels good. However, Jungkook keeps going up slowly, approaching the line where V's shorts end.

V feels the maknae's strong hands, snaking further up his leg and he abruptly opens his eyes, feeling slightly flustered.

Jungkook however focuses all his attention to V's tight leg, not looking up for a second. Jungkook then starts to rub V's inner thigh, causing V to hop a little, realizing just how close Jungkook is to his crotch.

"O..okay Jungkook should I do you now?" V says, shaking off the weird sensation he feels in his lower stomach. Jungkook let's go of V's meaty thigh and nods, sliding onto his stomach.

V looks at the maknae for quite a while, wondering how the hell he should do this. He first sits next to Jungkook's side and tries to massage his back, however he's just not close enough.

"V use more strength." Jungkook whines when V is barely pushing. He sighs, deciding to get into a better position.

So next thing Jungkook knows, V is straddling his back for better access. He pushes deeply into Jungkook's tight shoulders with his sharp fingers and Jungkook tries not to moan. Not when his hyung is sitting right on top of him.

V continues his amazing massage, thoroughly pressing into Jungkook's neck and shoulder muscles. Then he starts to massage down Jungkook's arms, squeezing the maknae's large biceps. Very..large.

Jungkook let's out a quiet moan when V digs into his sore arm muscles. V notices this, and he looks down at the maknae's face. Jungkook's eyes are closed and his mouth is open just slightly. He looks peaceful....but also kind of....hot. His cheeks are slightly red and his hair is messy. His shirt is rolled up over his shoulders like a tank top.

V finally finishes massaging the maknae, and he slowly climbs off of Jungkook's back and lies beside him. He looks over to the younger, only to see what seems like a sleeping Jungkook.

"Kook?" V whispers, seeing if he's really asleep. No response. He laughs to himself, staring at Jungkook's resting face.

After what seems like 5 minutes, their manager walks in to 7 sleeping members, and he's not all that happy.