Hyung is handsome

Hyung are you okay?


The first thing the members do when they get to the beach is run. Like little kids, all of them run towards the clear blue water. 

Jhope is first to take off his shoes and socks, throwing them aside before taking a step into the cold water. 

"Ahh it's cold!" He yells, jumping back out. 

It's nice and sunny out, the perfect day for the beach. Rapmon takes off his sunglasses and hangs them on his shirt. He hasn't been out like this in a while and it feels nice to enjoy. Until, of course, the naughty maknae ruins his moment of peace.

Rapmon feels splashes of water, wetting his face. He turns around to spot Jungkook, guilty. 

Jungkook stands at the tip of the water, hands dripping wet. Next to him stands V, ready to attack. It seems they had a water fight that Rapmon unwelcomely got brought into.

"Yahh don't mess up your outfit before the shoot." Rapmon says looking at the naughty duo. V has on his boxy smile as he looks from Rapmon, back to Jungkook. Then he lefts his hands, splashing water towards the maknae but not close enough to wet him.

"I'm out." Rapmon says, lifting up his hands in surrender before walking over towards Jin and Suga. 

"You wanna go?" Jungkook says,
challenging V. V just nods, backing away a little in full defense mode. 

The two play around for a while, splashing water lightly at each other and doing weird moves. Jimin eventually joins the fun too, however they try not to wet their clothes too much. 

"Alright, the cameras are ready for the shoot." They suddenly hear, looking over at the waiting crew and photographers. 

The cameras are aligned in the sand, facing the ocean. The members gather together in front of the cameras and get positioned so that the water is behind them. It's quite a nice background for the photoshoot. 

First they do a few group photos, just walking in the sand. The camera man tells the members to be natural so they fool around a little. 

Jungkook and V playfully hit each other quite a few times. Jhope grabs Rapmon's arm as they're walking in the water, bracing himself through the cold. They all just do whatever, looking natural in the actual pictures. 

The photographer calls a cut when she's gotten all the perfect pictures. 

Then comes the individual shoot. Rapmon is shot first, as the other members head to the small beach house to change their clothes. 

"I wish we could stay here forever." Jhope says, glancing back at the silky sand and crystal blue ocean. 

"Yeah I wish we did this more often." Jungkook says as they enter the beach house. It's a small cabin-sort of thing, with bathrooms and changing rooms. The colours of the cabin are nice warm oranges and yellows. It reminds the boys of summer.

V grabs his clothes first and heads to the changing rooms. He puts on a white, baggy muscle shirt and blue ripped jean jacket over it. He keeps on his white shorts and wears flops on his feet. 

Today, V's hair is quite to his liking. Because of the sun, there's light brown-almost blonde highlights. His hair is soft and straight with lots of volume. V's confident that the shoot will go well. 

Jungkook notices V's excitement as he exits the changing rooms. The older member wears a big, confident smile on his face as he walks passed the maknae. Gosh that smile really suits him.

Once Jungkook is done changing into a white t-shirt with a clear mesh shirt overtop, he heads out of the small beach house and back onto the warm beach. 

They call him over to start the photoshoot as Rapmon is just finishing. 

It's nice shooting in the warm sun. Jungkook feels good being out in the fresh air. He smiles big and leans his head back as the photographer takes pictures. 

Jungkook wears shiny white shoes and high white socks, which gets annoying when sand keeps getting into them. He walks deep in the sand and leads the cameras closer to the water. He takes a few more pictures near the water before the photographer tells him he's done. 

"Thank you." Jungkook says before hopping through the sand and away from the water. 

After Suga and Jimin's shoot, finally it's V's turn. 

His pictures turnout great and he looks amazing. Even waking naturally through the sand, V looks like a model. The members watch as V gets his picture taken, trying to learn from him. 

Jungkook watches in awe as the boy smiles brightly and glances at the camera, his eyes shining in the sun. 


"Jungkookie did you hear me?" Jimin says suddenly, standing in front of Jungkook to block his current view of V. 

"Ah sorry what'd you say Jimin?" He says, looking away from the handsome member. 

"I said Tae's poses have gotten better." Jimin says, turning back around to watch V. 

"Yeah it really surprised me." Jungkook says. Jimin turns back around to the maknae, smiling as he notices how in a daze he seems to be, staring at V. 

"Very handsome man." Jimin says before walking away from Jungkook. 

"Very handsome indeed." Jungkook says to himself.