Goodnight hyung

Hyung are you okay?

 

"Wow." V thinks. However, his internal thoughts speak aloud and Jungkook looks up.

"What?" He asks when V's caught staring at his very grown up 6 pack. Last time V saw Jungkook's stomach,it did not look like this.

"Uh..th..the stain is big." He tries to cover himself up and Jungkook just laughs, not quite believing his hyung.

V grabs Jungkook's shirt from his hands and begins running it under the sink. The maknae just stands there, half , praying no one will walk in.

"It's not coming out." V says angrily scrubbing at Jungkooks shirt.

"It's okay if it doesn't come out completely." Jungkook insists, not wanting to trouble the older member.

V puts some soap on the shirt and runs it under hot water for a few more minutes. He tries his best to wash the stain but it barely comes out. Then he realized something. What's Jungkook going to wear now that his shirt is soaking wet? He didn't really think that through.

"Uh Kookie..." V looks up at the exposed Jungkook again, trying not to get distracted. Jungkook however, seems to read his mind.

"It's okay, I have my dress coat." Jungkook lifts his shiny blue coat and V sighs, glad that the maknae can at least cover himself up when they leave.

Jungkook slides on his silky coat and V hangs up his stained on the sink. Then, as Jungkook starts to button up the jacket, V takes a step closer, grabbing onto the next button.

"Hyung?"

"I'll help you." V says, still feeling obligated to help the younger since he feels bad about the situation. Jungkook hesitates before just nodding, letting go of the buttons and letting V do the rest.

V's hands skim across Jungkooks chest a few times, by accident of course, and it makes Jungkook shiver.

"Are you cold?" V asks, seeing goose bumps forming on the younger's skin.

"A little." Jungkook says, realizing he doesn't have much coverage. V just buttons up the rest of his coat, going all the way up to his chest before the buttons stop.

V notices Jungkook's breathing is a little faster, his chest rising up and down quickly. He looks up at the maknae, realizing how close they suddenly are. So close that V can feel Jungkook's breath on his face. So close that V can hear him breathing, and so close that he can plant a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

V doesn't know why he thinks like that all of a sudden. It's probably just the fact that as an idol, they never get to interact with anyone. So of course, being this close to someone after a while will cause that affect. It's just the pent up tension.

"Hyung?" Jungkook interrupts his thoughts, biting his lip shyly when he notices their close distance.

V looks from Jungkook's red lips, to his eyes, then back to his lips.

"I..ahh.." he lets go of Jungkook's jacket, stepping back and letting out a breath.

"Sorry, I just zoned out." V says, knowing very well that he was not zoned out. At all. Jungkook huffs a giggle before grabbing his stained shirt and folding it in his hands.

"Kookie be careful. Your jacket is still very open and exposing." V says, worried that someone might catch his still half exposed chest, the buttons only reached under Jungkook's chest, so his upper chest is still quite open.

Jungkook tries to close his jacket, but it doesn't agree with him and he sighs.

"Let's just get out of here." Jungkook says, leading the way out.

It's now 10pm. They have to be home before 11. V is ready to go home. He just wants to separate from the maknae and reflect a little bit. He keeps going over how close Jungkook's face was. And how his lips were so... kissable. And how his chest was glowing, ready to be touched. V groans, shaking his head from the re-occurring thoughts. It's just because he's tired. It's all that's on his mind.

"Everything okay?" Jungkook asks as they're walking out of the restaurent.

"Yeahh, i was just thinking of our busy schedule." Jungkook nods.

They walk home, and it's a little chillier than before. Jungkook shivers quite a bit and V feels bad but he doesn't have a jacket to hand to Jungkook. Instead, he wraps his arm around the maknae and brings him closer. It's slightly more effective than nothing, so it's good enough.

~

The members excitedly await the two boys to come home. Suga's already sleeping in his bed but the rest wait on the couch. Jhope, Jimin and Jin are all cuddled up together while Rapmon sits on the separate couch, playing on his phone. They don't usually wait up when the members have things to do, however all of them have so much energy after dancing. Except Suga.


It's 10:30 when Jungkook and V get home, shivering their asses off. They open the door and walk in to see all the members alseep on the couches. Except Suga who's in his bed.

"Did they wait for us?" V asks, looking at Rapmon who fell asleep with his phone in his hands, still in a sitting position. That'll be uncomfortable to wake up from.

"I guess. But it wasn't very affective." Jungkook laughs, hearing Jhope snoring quietly.

"Should we wake them?" V asks, feeling bad about the uncomfortable position they're all in on the couch. Jungkook just shakes his head.

"Nah, I'm sure they'll wake up soon anyways." Says the naughty maknae. V laughs, apologizing to the members in advance.

They both look at each other, not quite sure what to say now.

"Well, I guess I'll be going to my room now.." V says, sliding off his shoes slowly and loosening his tie.

"Ah.. me too. Goodnight hyung, I had fun!" Jungkook says, awaiting his comfortable bed. He looks back at V, who's mind seems blank.

"Goodnight Kookie. Sleep well." V says, averting his eyes to the ground with a smile. Jungkook smiles too and leaves the room.

They both sleep well, thinking of the night they had. It was fun talking and having time alone.
Jungkook wishes he could spend more time with Tae. He misses it.