Hyung..lets do something

Hyung are you okay?

When the members get home, they all feel good. They feel good about being home and about finishing their busy concert schedule. And Jungkook feels good for other reasons, as does V. 

~

Rapmon had planned to go out for supper tonight, since they finally had the time for it. However V was feeling tired, and not all that hungry. 

"Ah you guys go, I'm going to rest." He says, looking at Jimin who's questioning his response. Rapmon just nods.

"Who's coming?" He asks.

"Me." Says Jimin.

"I am." Jhope says.

"Me too." Suga and Jin say. 

They all look to Jungkook, who's sitting on the couch, zoning out.

"Kookie are you coming?" Jimin asks, when Jungkook looks up.

If he says yes, V will be all alone and they'll have time to think about what's going on between them separately. But if he says no... he can be alone with V...

"Ahh, I'm pretty tired too.. maybe next time?" He says glancing over to V. V however does not look up him but rather back up to Rapmon.

"Alright, dont cause too much trouble while we're gone." Rapmon says with a raised eyebrow, mostly directed to the older member. Jimin looks between Jungkook and V, curious as to what they're up to.

"Byeee." Jhope just says, turning from the two boys and walking out the door first. The rest follow, and the moment lingers until finally everyone's gone. Except for Jungkook and V.

"Do you wanna eat anything?" Jungkook is first to speak, looking at V sitting on the other couch. 

"I'm not hungry." V says, pushing himself up off the couch and onto the couch Jungkook's sitting on.

He scoots himself close to Jungkoook and Jungkook gulps. Now that they're here all alone, he feels more nervous. And excited. 

"Ah..okay, so what are we going to do?" Jungkook says, looking in front of him at the TV instead of the older member. 

"Mm do you have anything in mind?" V says, leaning a little bit closer to Jungkook. 

Jungkook can feel V's breath on his neck and it sends shivers down his spine. 

"Uhh... a movie! Let's watch a movie." Jungkook suddenly says, jumping up from the couch and walking over to the TV to turn it on.

V sighs, sitting himself back up properly before crossing his arms. 

"What movie do you wanna watch?" V mutters, watching the excited maknae scroll through movies with the remote.

"Hmm a scary movie?" Jungkook says jokingly, looking to V for a reaction.

"No." V snaps causing the maknae to laugh. 

"Is Tae too scared." Jungkook teases.

"You better watch it Kook!" V says, turning his body to face Jungkook on the couch. 

"What, what are you gonna do scaredyy cat." 

"Don't push me!" 

"You're too scared to do anything Taetae." 

"That's it." 

V suddenly jumps onto Jungkook, who's falls back down on the couch, dropping the remote on the ground. V's straddles the maknae so he's trapped underneath V.

"Ah..Hyung?" Jungkook barely gets out when V's fingers pierce into Jungkook's stomach. Jungkook shrieks with laughter all of a sudden, squirming under V as he gets tickled harshly. 

"Ahh Tae stopp." Jungkook says, laughing non stop as tears threaten to fall out of his eyes. 

V is also laughing as he watches Jungkook's reaction. He continues to tickle the maknae with joy, until he starts to get tired. His hands stop by Jungkook's stomach and he lets out a breath.

Jungkook is lying under him, his hair in his face, and his breathing is loud. His lips are glossy and pink-ish. They're pretty. And when V finally calms down his own breathing, he realizes the position they're in. 

"Jungkook ah...." V says breathlessly. 

"Yes Tae?" 

"I know what we can do."