Hyung are you cold?

Hyung are you okay?

 

The walk starts off quiet. Too quiet. You'd think seeing each other everyday 24/7, that you'd have more to talk about.

"I wonder what I'm gonna eat."

V talks first, more to himself than to Jungkook. The maknae just nods, thinking the same.

It's gets a little colder as they walk and V shivers a little.

"Are you cold Tae?" Jungkook asks, worried for his hyung.

V however, shakes his head.

"Nah I'm fine."

They continue walking side to side down the not-so-populated, dark street.

Jungkook brings up the photoshoot and how V's leg was comfortable on his head or how he almost actually fell asleep when they were closing their eyes.

V laughs and he's glad that Jungkook lightened the mood.

The wind blows a little more and V looks down at his hands, noticing they're practically frozen white. So he discreetly lifts his hands to his mouth and blows hot air on them, trying to cool them down a little.

Jungkook turns his head as soon as V starts rubbing his hands together to conserve the heat.

"Tae you lied. You are cold!"

Jungkook watches his stubborn hyung blow on his hands like a child. V realizes that blowing on his hands does nothing and he drops his hands back down to his side.

"Nah."

They're almost there and Jungkook knows V can handle the cold, however a weird part of him acts out of instinct.

He can't control his hand as it reaches out slowly towards the older boys hand. At first he just skims his hand against V's. V doesn't seem to really notice though so Jungkook slowly slides his hand into V's and connects them tightly.

V feels heat filling his hand all of a sudden and he looks down to see Jungkooks hand intertwined with his own. He's not sure how to react but for some reason the small action makes his heart race faster than ever. And Jungkook holds his hand tighter, caressing V's hand with his thumb.

The cold that V was feeling is now completely gone and only warmth fills him. They walk another five minutes, hand in hand, before finally arriving at the restaurent.

The waiter brings them to the back of the restaurent, in a private room because they can't be seen by others. They don't usually see too many fans around their dorms because it's a hidden location, however there's been some crazy stalkers on the occasion.

The room is kind of small, and the lighting is dim. There's a few tables in the room however all empty.

V and Jungkook take a seat on each side of the two person table. V looks in front of him at the maknae.

Jungkook is dressed nice, his hair is puffy, just barely covering his eyes. V doesn't even realize how deep he's staring but for some reason, it feels like they're on a date.

They're literally alone in a private room ready to eat a nice dinner together. But he doesn't like Jungkook like that...they're just friends so it's obviously not a date...

Instead of making eye contact, Jungkook lifts his menu up and shy's away from his hyungs intense gaze.

"Jungkook." V finally speaks up.

"Yeah Tae?" Jungkook lowers his menu.

"I like your hair like that."

Jungkook's face glows a discreet pink, not expecting the sudden remark from the older member.

"Uhh.. I.. thanks." He says, laughing a little. He didn't actually do anything to his hair. After showering, he shook his hair out and dried it with a towel. Maybe that's why it's so puffy and not as flat.

It takes the duo quite a bit of time to order, bouncing from meal to meal before they both decide on what to eat.

"I'll have the kimchi jjigae." Jungkook orders and the waiter takes note.

"For me, I'll have the japchae." V says, already feeling his stomach grumble just mentioning food. The waiter nods with an bright smile and then leaves the two boys.

 

"I wonder how dance practise is going.." Jungkook wonders aloud.

"It's probably crazy without us. Actually...it's crazier when we're there." V says, laughing suddenly with his boxy smile.

"That's true. Except Jhope is probably still crazy. You know how he acts at dance practises." Jungkook says, reflecting on their crazy horse. He's always full of energy.

V laughs, thinking about their crazy Jhope hopping around and screaming.


"By the way Jungkook, thanks." V says and it's out of the blue. He knows it's random but that's just what V does. He's a random guys after all.

Jungkook looks up from the water he's sipping, confusion filling his face.

"For what?"

"You've done a lot for me lately. Like helping me with the run dance and when I passed out." V says smiling at the maknae who looks shook.

"Ah Tae, you don't have to thank me. Plus I'm sure Jimin would have done the exact same if he'd known." Jungkook says, trying to stay humble. V shrugs and looks around for the waiter.


They finally get their delicious food and it's as if both boys have no manners. They dive into their food and enjoy every bit of it of it, once in a while over how good it is.


"Wow, I haven't had good food in a while." Jungkook says, sipping his kimchi jjigae.

"I wish we could go out for meals more often." V says, looking up at the maknae who's focused on his food. He looks like an excited little kid, food stuffed in his cheeks. Like a bunny.

The duo eats well, not getting full until the very end.


"Would you like a refill?" The waiter asks Jungkook, popping out of nowhere. He nods, giving her his empty glass of coke.

"What time is it?" V asks Jungkook, who pulls out his phone.

"It's already 9." Jungkook says with less joy, realizing that their dinner is almost over. V sighs, sitting back in his seat and looking at his now empty plate.

The waiter comes back with Jungkook's coke and she's about to put it down. However her hand slips, from the condensation, and as cliche as it is, she spills the coke all over Jungkook's white shirt. Typical.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'll clean this up." She panics, grabbing napkins and dabbing Jungkooks wet shirt. It's a mess and she soaks up the coke from his shirt using multiple napkins.

Then however, the waiter gets a little more touchy, approaching Jungkook's neck and wiping under his collar where the coke spilled. V suddenly feels uneasy about how close she's getting and feels the need to intervene.

"It's okay, we'll handle it." He says, his voice going an octave lower than usual. The waiter looks at him with wide, worried eyes. She's about to keep wiping up the spot but V just glares at her so she bows , apologizing many times before scurrying out of the room. Jungkook's eyes shoot from the scared waiter, to his scary hyung.

"Ah jeez, can't believe she did this to your white shirt." V says, staring at Jungkook's stained white shirt.

"No no it's fine, she didn't mean to after all." Jungkook says, unsure what to do about his shirt.

"You should wash that out before it stains permanently." V says, watching the coke soak through.

"I probably should."

So the duo heads to the bathroom. V could have stayed at the table and waited for Jungkook but he'd rather help the maknae since the younger has done so much for him.

"How do we do this?" Jungkook asks, taking off his blue dress coat first.

"Uhh... just...take off your shirt."

"What?"

"Take it off."

"O..okay."

And just like that, Jungkook peels his white shirt over his head, exposing his perfect stomach. V's eyes are definitely not focused on the stain anymore but instead on Jungkook's delicious abs.