Hyung I'll protect you!

Hyung are you okay?

The movie starts out okay. Rapmon turns off all the lights to make things a little scarier and all the members see is the glowing screen in front of them. They all stay tightly together, bunched on the two couches. 

Jungkook cuddles up in blankets, feeling warm and comfortable, while V is stiff, watching the screen intently. He's not scared, at all. He just wants to look tough, incase a jump scare does happen to surprise him. Then there's Jhope, squeezing Jimins hand even though nothing has happened in the movie yet. Suga watches with a straight face, Rapmon tries. Jin hides his face behind a pillow, quietly mumbling that the movie is scary, every time the screen fades to black. 

The first jump scare comes 15 minutes into the movie and everyone is surprised. But what's even more surprising is when V screams, wrapping his arms around the maknae and hiding his face, while Jhope just squeezes Jimins hand, with less fear than the non-scared members. 

"I thought you weren't scared of scary movies hyung!" Jungkook said, looking down at the scared V, who's currently squeezing the life out of him. V waits for the scary commotion on the TV to go away before he finally retracts his face from Jungkooks chest. And he's a little embarrassed when he looks up to watch the maknae, laughing slightly. 

"Yah Jungkook, I'm not scared of the movie. I thought I saw a spider crawling on the screen." V says with a crimson face, pulling a blanket off of Jungkook to put it on himself and hide a little bit more. Jungkook just laughs more and his hyung flicks him for being too loud. 

 "Jungkookie it's not funny!" V says a little less seriously, turning back to face the screen again. 

Then he notices Jungkook leaning in a little, to whisper something in his ear. 

"Don't worry hyung, I'll protect you." He says giddily and receives a    slap on the head in return. Little does he know, under the blankets covering V's face, his cheeks are now growing redder and redder by the second and he has no clue why. 

There's no action in the movie for almost half an hour and Jhope and Jin are thankful for that. However, it starts to get boring, and Rapmon has already fallen asleep, leaning his head on Jins shoulder. Jimin also starts to doze off, but Jhope still holds his hand incase another pop out happens. 

It's already 12:30am and they have a concert tomorrow afternoon. Usually on concert nights, the members go to sleep early to rest up for the next day but they all felt lively on this specific night, until now of course. 

"It's not scary Jhope." Jimin mumbles in his sleep, stirring a little until he's hugging Jhope. Jhope now has his eyes closed too. Jungkook looks their way, noticing the two members cutely cuddled together. Now the only members that are still awake are Suga, V and Jungkook, as Jin had also fallen asleep, leaning against Rapmon head. 

Suga finally takes his eyes off of the screen to notice the not-fun crowd, and he rolls his eyes. Of course the one movie he choses, everyone falls asleep. 

V also starts to feel tired, but for some reason he can't close his eyes. He moves a blanket off of him and sits up a bit, focusing back in the bright screen. Jungkook also drops a blanket from his body and scoots an inch closer to his hyung. 

"Are you still scared hyung?" Jungkook says, planning on bothering V even more. However it's not easy to crack V, so he glances at the younger member, showing no emotion. 

"Nope, not at all Kookie. I'm tough." He says with full confidence, not even looking back at the maknae. That's when suddenly, the daughter in the movie gets attacked by something absolutely horrifying. And in that moment, V's toughness is well, questioned. 

Once he's done yelling, V slowly opens his eyes, only to see complete darkness. He breaths deeply, his heart still pounding. 

"Where am I?" He thinks to himself, suddenly smelling a familiar cologne. It's a comforting smell and he doesn't want to back away. Suddenly though, a light tap on his back reminds him of the situation. 

He suddenly retreats from the warmness, pushing himself up and back to a sitting position. V's hair is messy, covering his eyes, he shakes it out of his face before looking around to notice where he had been hiding. And who he had apparently been hugging, according to his arms. And of course, it was indeed his smiling maknae, Jungkook.


This chapter will be super long because I accidentally didn't publish this part!!! Ahhh I'm so stressed anyways I'm so sorry bcs it's confusing if you already read it without this :((( 

 


V's red cheeks are impossible to see in the dark, which he's thankful for. He retreats his arms from the younger members body. Jungkook just stares at him, with a wide, bunny toothed smile. 

"What are you staring at." V says, not breaking the eye contact between him and the younger member. Jungkooks eyes are glowing in the dark, and the only light left in the room comes from the TV. The movies still going on, but at this point, all the members have fallen asleep except for Jungkook and V. 

"I knew you were scared." Jungkook says, like a know it all. V just rolls his eyes this time, not even able to deny the truth. 

"Fine. Yes. Whatever Kookie, I'm scared, I don't like horror movies." V says, shying away from Jungkooks lingering eyes. He sees the maknae laughing slightly through the corner of his eye which makes the whole situation even worse. 

"Don't laugh, I'll get up and leave then." V says, starting to push himself up from the sunken couch. However Jungkook doesn't want him to go, not at all, so he grabs V's wrist and pulls him back down. 

V lands back down on the couch, however leaving no more space between him and the maknae. They're shoulder to shoulder, thigh to thigh. Jungkook takes advantage of the current situation before V can move, and he places his arm around V's head, hand resting on V's shoulder. 

"Nooo you can't leave Hyung. We have to finish the movie, please?" Jungkook says with aegyo, which is rare for the maknae to do. V just looks at him, contemplating whether he should embarrass himself even more or get away before it's too late. However, Jungkooks face is adorable and he's so comfortable as he leans even closer to V, he just can't resist. 

"Fine. But you can't tell anyone that I got scared okay Jungkook?" V says, trusting the maknae with his deep dark secret. 

"For sure Hyung!" Jungkook says, turning his head back to the screen. And they watch the movie in ease, well only Jungkook. 

Suga eventually wakes up and retreats from the living roomto his room to get to his comfy bed. Rapmon also wakes up when the movie gets louder, and he wakes Jin up. 

"The movies still going on?" Rapmon mumbles, rubbing his eyes from sleep. He retreats his eyes from the Tv, only to spot Jungkook and V, comfortably watching the movie together. 
V lies on a pillow in Jungkooks lap, and he's covered in blankets. Rapmon notices that one of Jungkooks hands is in V's hair, playing with it subtly. 

He smiles a little before looking back down at Jin, who's fallen back asleep. 

"Come on Jin, let's go to the rooms." Rapmon says quietly not to disrupt the other couple. Jin groans a little as he stirs awake. He gets up, understanding Rapmon and they sneak out of the small living room. Jin trips over someone's shoe on the way out, but Rapmon catches him luckily before they make any sound. 

Jimin and Jhope stay cuddled together on the couch, leaning the opposite direction of the two other boys. Jungkook sneaks a look at the two of them, out cold. 

He continues to play with V's soft brown locks while keeping his eyes on the not-so scary movie. However V seems tense as he watches, flinching every now and then. The maknae finds its kind of adorable when the older member covers his eyes or whimpers when the scene leads up to something scary. He asks Jungkook a few times if they can shut it off but Jungkook insists that they watch til the end, just so that he can stay here a little longer with his hyung. 

V starts to relax a little when Jungkooks hands play gently with his hair. It's a nice feeling, like a mothers comfort. However every now and then his relaxation is broken by the scary pop ups, coming from the screen in front of them. 

When the movie is almost over, Jungkooks hand falls from V's hair and V can't help but think that the maknae fell asleep. However when he looks up, Jungkook's eyes are still very much open, and he's watching the screen with an open mouth. V continues to look up at the maknae and his cute bunny teeth as he stares at the screen with complete focus. 

Soon enough though, Jungkook senses someone staring at him. He looks downs slowly to the head resting on his lap and eventually spots two brown eyes, looking directly at him. V's eyes are half open, exhaustion catching up to him. Jungkook can hear his breathing as the sound of the movie dims down a bit. Taehyung really is handsome, Jungkook thinks. 

He look down at V's eyes, to his nose. Then to his lips, that are slightly parted. They're plump, and red, even in the darkness of the room. And Jungkook can't control himself anymore as he looks at his vulnerable hyung. V doesn't break eye contact, even as Jungkook reaches towards V's face, lightly pushing his bangs out of his face. 

Then he begins to lean down, ever so slowly. His hand goes from V's soft hair, inching down his face. Jungkook then sticks out his thumb and runs his thumb across V's lower lip. V's breathing becomes a little unsteady as he feels nervous all of a sudden. His eyes start to close when he notices Jungkook slowly leaning in, now inches away from his lips. Without knowing what he's doing really, too tired to realize, V awaits the feeling of the other members lips on his own. 

However as their lips are just about to touch, Jhope wakes up with a loud gasp, startling both of the members far away from each other. Jungkook is the first to retreat, sitting back up abruptly. V also gets up pretty quick, removing his head from the maknae's lap. 

Jungkooks heart is beating quickly and it's not because of the scary movie, or the fact that Jhope just sounded like a dying horse. And he doesn't want to admit to the other reason, so instead, Jungkook gets up from the couch and stretches out before turning off the tv. The movie was over anyways. 

"I..is it over?"Jhope groans, sitting up from his spot on Jimin with his eyes still closed. 

"Yeah let's go the rooms." Jungkook says, not looking at V while he speaks. Jhope nods, squinting his sleepy eyes open before standing up from the couch. 

"Come on Jiminie, let's go sleep." He says lazily shaking Jimin. Jimin wakes up pretty easily and grabs a bunch of blankets to bring to his room. Jungkook just watches as the two of them head off to their room. 


"Hyung are you going to your room?" Jungkook says after a few minutes of silence. V's lying on the couch, eyes closed as if he's already asleep. 

"Mm hmm." V mumbles, not wanting to get up or make eye contact with the maknae. Jungkook just stares at the older member. He's laying across the couch, hair covering his eyes. He cuddles a pillow in his arms and he looks so comfortable. 

"Tae." Jungkook says suddenly,
His voice less confident than before. V opens his eyes to see Jungkook standing above him, looking hesitant. V's not sure what Jungkook will do or say but it makes him nervous. Jungkook doesn't move though, and he just looks down at his hyung. 

"I think Jin is in your room... because he went with Rapmon. So.. maybe you should..sleep in my room?" Jungkook hesitates to say but finally gets all the words out. He turns his head towards the hallway though, not wanting to see V's reaction. 

"Mm, sure Kookie." V says, too tired to decline anything right now. He groggily gets up from the couch, dropping the pillow from his arms. 

They walk through the dark living room, through the hallway. Jungkooks room is the farthest from the other members, he's also the only member who gets a room to himself. That's just how things ended up working out. 

Once they get to the dorm, Jungkook walks in first with V trailing behind, practically sleep walking. It's already 2am. They have to wake up at 7. V sighs just thinking about it. 

"I'll sleep on the floor if you want." Jungkook says when he remembers that he only has one bed. However they've already done this, slept together. Just the other day V had woken up in Jungkooks bed. 

"No, I won't let you sleep on the floor. Let's just go to sleep." V says, hopping onto the double sized bed. It's just big enough to fit them both. 

Once they both get comfortable, Jungkook turns around to face V. He looks at his hyung, who already seems to be sleeping. 

"Goodnight V." He whispers, closing his eyes.