05:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Tzuyu " sadness manager suddenly appeared beside me and handed me my medicine and water. I'm fine now, but they still insist to make me take medicine.

" where are the others? " we're in a music program right now and the only members that are in our waiting room is Mina unnie and Chaeyoung who's playing games on their phones, Jeongyeon unnie and Momo unnie who's sleeping on the couch and the rest are missing.

" they are doing Vlive, they are probably playing with other artists around the hall " sadness manager said, I just nodded my head at her.

" omo! Omo! Unnie! " Chaeyoung squealed while tilting her body along her phone, Mina unnie on the other hand is just calm while smiling at her phone.

" unnie, you should have protected me! " Chaeyoung exclaimed, it looks like she lost.

" aigoo~ you should have hidden behind my back; your level is not that high for that monster " Mina unnie said while staring at Chaeyoung adorably. She ruffled Chaeyoung's hair who's pouting at her like a kid.

I can't take being in a room along them and I don't feel sleepy so I left the room and decided to search for my other unnies.

" Tzuyu-ah! " I heard a loud voice, I was startled at the girl who rush towards me and gave me a bear hug.

" nae sarang~ " Elkie unnie said while hugging me tightly. I smiled at her and hugged her back, it's been a long time since I saw her, she's still gorgeous as ever.

" your hair suits you " I said while caressing her blonde hair.

" it's been a long my aegi, bogoshipeoyo~ " unnie loves to call me in various ways like jagiya, aegi, nae sarang and many more cringe worthy words, she loves using those and I just got used to it to the point that I don't cringe whenever she calls me that.

" nado " I chuckled, my fingers are curling up due to these words, jeez.

" Elkie-yah! " our attention got caught when her members called for her.

" ne~! I have to go Tzuyu-ah, we're going on stage now. I'll contact you soon, let's go to nail salon again " she winked at me, I gave her a thumbs up and waved at her.

I've been walking around and I can't still find my unnies, I'm on the midst of giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter