23:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" JAPAN! JAPAN! JAPAN! " the Japan line unnies are very excited about this. We're finally debuting at Japan and we're on our way there to promote, I think we'll be staying there for a couple of days or weeks-- I'm not really sure.

" oh hyo! Oh hyo! Oh hyo! " I like Sana unnie a lot but this kind of weirdness of her-- I can't take it.

I put my earphones on and ignored the noisiness of my members, I just looked at the window and saw a bunch of clouds-- now I'm craving for some cotton candy.

The mood in the plane is so bright, but my mood is just not on its normal mode. I'm feeling down for some reasons. I miss mom, I miss Gucci, I miss my brother-- I miss my family.

I'm happy for my Japan line unnies because they can see their family at least a couple of times in this promotion, but I can't help but to feel envy at the same time. I wish my mom lives in Korea so I can see her more often.

Someone pulled my earphone.

 " hmm " Nayeon unnie handed me my favorite Choco drink, I smiled at her and accepted it. I can't say no to chocolate drinks, they are my weakness.

" why do you look so sad? " she asked me. This unnie beside me is not the dork unnie, she's like a literally unnie as of now. Her eyes are full of worry on why I’m feeling down.

" I'm just tired " I excused. Unnie then placed her hands in my eyes to cover it.

" you can cry if you want to, I'm going to cover your eyes till it stops " my eyes got teary, but I hold my tears back. I don't want to get emotional because of this thing.

" I'm fine unnie " I insisted so she put down her hands and just stayed quite beside me.

When we've arrived at Japan we've gone straight to our hotel to get some rest. I'm sharing one room with Chaeyoung and Momo unnie. I wanted to share room with Sana unnie but things don’t go the way I wanted, but it's fine I'm happy with my roommates.

" Tzuyu wanna go with me? I'm going to say goodnight to Mina unnie before going to bed " Chaeyoung asked. I enthusiastically nodded my head because Mina unnie is with Sana unnie, I'll say good night too.

We walked down the hall and I can say that the hotel we're staying in is so luxurious, from the ceiling with chandeliers, floor with fine carpets and ambiance.

" do you have their card key? "

" hmm... Mina unnie left it with me " she said and inserted the card, the door opened, but I didn't expect to be seeing this kind of situation inside this room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter