18:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly opened my eyes-- it's dark in here, this is not my room-- where am I?

" ugh " I groaned when I felt the pain as I try to sit down.

" ya " I looked at my side and realized that Sana unnie's here, did I just woke her up? Jeez, who said that she should sleep while sitting beside me? She should have laid down.

" did I wake you up? Sorry " I smiled at her, but I am shocked when she suddenly came to me and hugged me.

" unnie it hurts " I said so she let go of her hug immediately, but I reached for her arms and gently put it on my body. I pulled her head on my shoulder and hugged her back.

" I didn't say that you should let go of the hug " I said and chuckled a bit, I heard her sob in the crook of my neck.

" unnie, why are you crying? Does something hurt? " I worriedly asked and let go of her. I held both of her shoulders and looked at her, she's crying hard but it seems like she's ok. Why is she crying?

" it's you who's hurt how dare you ask me that question? " she angrily said at me.

" what are you a super hero!? Why did you do that!? " her voice is raising. I then remembered what happened, I just acted like wonder woman to save Nayeon unnie.

" where's Nayeon unnie? Is she okay? " I asked her ignoring the fact that she's scolding me.

" how can you care about somebody else if your situation is like that! "

" unnie we're on a hospital someone must be sleeping next room and I'm fine " I told her and wiggled my arms.

" what if something happened to you!? " she shouted again, I wanted to be happy for the care she's making me see, but I'm a bit worried about her voice volume... it's too loud, we might disturb some patients.

" I got worried about you " she softly said and looked down, I reached for her face and wiped the tears that is on her cheeks. I lifted her chin and made her look straight in my eyes.

" you should reciprocate my feelings soon unnie " I seriously said and leaned forward to her. I gently kissed her eyes and slowly down to her lips. It's ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter