17:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" unnie " I approached our stylist, she looked at me suspiciously because whenever I approach her I’ll ask her to do something for me.

“ I won’t do it “ she immediately said even tho I’m not saying anything.

“ it’s not a big favor “ I said and pouted my lips.

“ aigoo you know how to use aegyo to have things your way now “ she sighed and gave up as she ask me what I need. I smiled at her--- I should use aegyo more often.

" could you make Sana unnie wear this? " I said and handed her a branded paper bag, I bought it last time and I think unnie would look cute in it.

" but I already arranged the clothes " she looked at me more troubled, I pouted and constantly making her to do what I want.

" araso, araso " she then gives up when she got annoyed at me doing all sorts of aegyo.

" and for me, here " I handed her another paper bag.

" eh? The two looks similar " she said. She’s about to complain again, but I didn’t let her to, I just winked at her and left immediately.

I'm aiming for a couple look, we're going to film for the episode of 'Oppa thinking' and I thought about the clothes that I bought for me and Sana unnie. It's not really the same, the pattern is and the color, but the style is different.

" you guys didn't inform us that we have a theme " Jihyo unnie said and pointed out our blouse. I just smiled at her and looked at Sana unnie who looks confuse too on why we’re wearing almost the same clothes.

" I wanted to wear that one, but stylist unnie won't let me " Nayeon unnie complained.

" because those won't look good at you " Jeongyeon unnie excalimed and laughed.

The filming was fun it's like wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter