19:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been days since I've been discharged from the hospital, but they won't let me go to work just yet. They want me to rest for a couple more days. It's boring being here at the dorm alone, I wish they would just let me work with my members.

" sadness manager, when will they go home? " I asked her. I think it's the 7th time I asked her this today, she's keeping me company while my members are away and she have to put up with me until I go back to work.

" probably later " and it's the 7th time she answered me that.

" sadness manager why don't we go to the mall? It's kinda boring here " I suggested, but she just shook her head. JYP-nim strictly said that I should not be going around public for now. I sighed at my overly obedient manager and gave up on swaying her.

For days of being out of group activities my fans are really understanding, they would send me messages that I should rest for now and get on stage healthy. They would send a lot of letters and every day I read each one and I can’t help but to be thankful for having such kind of people who support me.

I reached for the game controller and started to play again, playing is the only thing I do to keep myself entertained but it's getting a little boring because I finished every stage of this game and we don't have new ones. Mina unnie haven’t buy latest games just yet.

" annyeonghaseyo " I looked at that someone who arrived, it's Sana unnie. My bored face turned into smiling one real quick!

" oh? Did you finish your schedule? It's too early " sadness manager asked as she checks the time. Sana unnie placed her bag in table and sat beside me.

" I cancelled some of it, it's not important really. Tzuyu seemed bored, she's been bombing our group chat so yeah " she said and patted my head. Sadness manager then nodded and get up, she has a lot of works to do so she always left as soon as she knows that I'm not alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter