04:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" is she really going to wear that? " Jeongyeon unnie asked our stylist while pointing at my mini skirt.

" BOOMBAYAH! YAH, YAH, YAH, BOOMBAYAA-AH-AH-AH! " Nayeon unnie's singing far away from us but her voice is just reaching everyone in the room, it's annoying.

" we're doing an outdoor performance unnie, can't she wear something longer than that? " she asked again.

" she's wearing safety pants and that's the only thing I brought for her " stylist unnie said while looking troubled by Jeongyeon unnie's request.

" BOOM-BOOM-BA! YAH-YAH-YAH-YA-AH-AH! " Jeongyeon unnie glared at Nayeon unnie who’s being hysterical and threw a lip balm at her.

" be quiet! " Jeongyeon shouted at her.

" mianhae~ " Nayeon unnie cutely said at her.

" but unnie the win-- " I cut Jeingyeon unnie when she's about to complain again to our stylist.

" unnie it's ok, I have my blanket " I assured her and wrapped the blanket around my waist. She just frowned at me and said 'ok'.

The moment we stepped out from our waiting tent the cold wind touched my skin. I wanted to wrap the blanket around my shoulders but I'm worrying about my skirt so I just endured the cold wind.

After the introduction, we performed 'Knock-knock' and 'Cheer up', throughout the performance my movements are limited because I can feel my skirt flying up, it's uncomfortable plus there's a lot of cameras… it really made me conscious, but I have no right to look like it, I must maintain my smiling face throughout the performance.

" annyeonghaseyo~ " Jihyo unnie greeted the audience while catching her breath when we finished our performance. Sadness manager immediately gave me my blanket to wrap around my waist.

" TWICE! TWICE! TWICE! " the crowd are chanting repeatedly.

" did you enjoy our performance!? " Nayeon unnie enthusiastically asked the crowd and their response is unbelievably strong, it's like we've performed in a place wherein the army is our audience.

" NE! NE! NE! " they answered in chorus

" are you cold? " Momo unnie who's beside me asked, I just shook my head even though I'm freezing because I don't want to worry her and she's really weak when it comes to cold weather so it's a bad thing if she'll share her blanket with me.

While roaming my eyes to find sadness manager to ask for another blanket because I think I can't handle to cold anymore, I can see the other members sharing their blankets to each other. Jeongyeon unnie to Nayeon unnie and Mina unnie to Chaeyeong... I wish there's someone who wants to share their blanket with me.

" Tzuyu-ah is there something you want to say to our Once? " Jihyo unnie asked and passed the mic to me.

" umm… thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter