02:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" does it still hurt? " Jeongyeon unnie asked as she massage my ankle while putting ice packs on it.

We're rehearsing for a music show but unluckily, me and Dahyun unnie accidentaly bumped at each other and I fell badly, I cause inconvenience and I'm feeling bad about it.

" does it hurt if I twist it like this? " unnie asked but I remained silent for my gaze is fixed on the people in front of me, I'm confused right now--- does I feel hurt because of my ankle or because of what I'm seeing right now? I'm the one who got badly hurt but why is she nursing Dahyun unnie instead of me? Why did she chose to be by her side instead of me?

" is it better now? " I heard Nayeon unnie whispered into my ear and gently put her hands to cover my eyes. I slowly closed my eyes and thanked Nayeon unnie on my mind, my tears are flowing down in my face and I can't stop it even I wanted to.

" ya! ya! ya!  Does it hurt that much!? Why are you crying!? " I can hear Jeongyeon unnie panic as my tears kept on flowing, I held Nayeon unnie's hand so she won't remove it, I don't want them to see me like this.

“ sadness manager, Tzuyu is crying! “ I heard Chaeyoung shouted.

" Tzuyu let's go to the hospital " sadness manager told me, I gather myself first before standing up. Jeongyeon unnie walked me to the van and I didn't bother to say goodbye to other members, I'm too embarrassed and sorry for the inconvenience that I've caused.

I'm currently playing video games alone in our dorm, other members are still out. The doctor said that I'm lucky that my ankle is not damaged that bad, it will only need 3 to 7 days of rest.

" do I look that sad? " sadness manager suddenly asked, she's is keeping me company because I'm all alone in the dorm and I told her to stay until the other members go home.

" wae? " I asked her.

" your fans are calling me that and even you guys " I chuckled a bit and nodded my head as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter