14:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm on a date with Rose, but I can't focus on her. Someone's keeps on popping inside my mind. Sana unnie keeps on appearing on my mind--- I feel guilty whenever I look at Rose, she's the one who's with me right now, but I'm thinking about someone else.

" let's stop this " Rose said while strumming her guitar.

" what do you mean? " she shrugged at me and leaned her head at her guitar. She's looking at me while smiling lovely.

" I mean let's stop this " I didn't answer. I just looked back at her, but I can't smile back at her.

" we both know that we're not a perfect fit for each other. We don't have that butterflies in our stomach when we're together--- you're not feeling it, right? " she chuckled. It's true, my heart doesn't flutter when I'm with her, but I can't deny the fact that she's giving me happiness when we see each other.

" I think we fit as friends? You have somebody in your heart and I clearly know that... it's not me " it may sound sad, but the way she said it… it doesn’t. She's still smiling knowing that she's not the one I'm thinking of.

" sorry "

" don't be... It's not like it’s only you who are thinking of someone else, I do too. We may be just can relate to each other so we got to this point "

" let's be just friends again Tzuyu-ah, but still don't call me unnie, it make me feel old “ she joked.

“ and as your friend I would like to give you an advice... Go for it.  Don't give in because you're tired, always think about what you would get once you didn’t give up, but if it's already killing you, you should learn how to give up. Confusing, right? Well that’s how love works " she chuckled and I just smiled at her. This maybe the most light-hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter