16:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just finished our stage and we're now going back to our waiting room to pack our things up because after this we'll go straight to our fan meeting. I’m really excited to meet our fans, I’m sure it will be fun.

" uhhh... excuse me " a middle-aged man approached me and gave me a bottle of water. I frowned at him for a second, but I saw his ID so I just slightly smiled at him and took the bottled water.

I'm walking beside Sana unnie and when I looked at her, her expression is a bit... dark?

" are you ok? " I asked her, but she just looked at me.

" are you mad at me? " I asked again.

" ani, rip the bottle's label " I frowned at her, but followed what she said. As I rip the label I saw a paper fell, I picked it up and saw a mobile number of an artist.

" those guys are still doing this kind of moves " she said as she shakes her head, I just smiled at her and crumpled the piece of paper.

" are you jealous? " I asked with a wide smile on my face.

" ani! " she denied and walked faster.

I can't help but to chuckle at her reaction--- thanks for this paper I saw something that I've been wanting to see for a very long time, but I'm sorry for who artist this may be. I might not be taken officially, but my heart is.

The fan meeting started a bit late because we’ve arrived late. We felt bad for the fans who's waiting for us for a very long time so we apologized immediately and as expected from our Once they are very understanding.

" did you wait for a long time? Sorry we got late " I said to a fan who's in front of me. I’m saying sorry at every fan who’s going in front of me while I'm signing their album.

" it's fine, we're happy to see you guys. The wait is worth it " she smiled brightly at me which made me smile too, our fan's smiles gives my heart a fluttering feeling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter