20:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" omo, Tzuyu-ah does it hurt? " Nayeon unnie suddenly dropped the most random question I heard for this day. We're going to walk on the red carpet for Dream concert 2017.

" huh? " I frowned at her.

" does it hurt when you fell from the heaven? Tzuyu-ah I'm falling for you right now like omo, you're so beautiful " Nayeon unnie said while looking at me like she just saw a ghost.

" stop over reacting unnie " I lightly hit her shoulder but she's still looking at me.

“ fall for me too Tzuyu-ah! “ I ran to Jeongyeon unnie's side to leave Nayeon unnie's insanity.

I'm wearing a white dress and having extensions on my hair, I kinda love this look-- thumbs up for you stylist unnie!

I wanted to compliment Sana unnie for her dashing look and receive a compliment from her, but we had no chance to talk to each other. It feels like everybody is busy plus the place is so crowded by the media.

After we posed for the camera we've gone directly to our waiting room and changed our outfits. While we're waiting for our turn to stand on stage we're watching the other's performances on the top of the bleachers where only artists can sit.

" jinja!? " Sana unnie exclaimed. Sana unnie is beside me talking to Dahyun unnie, I am like an alien lost in this world like--- who am I? Where I am?

I sighed at my current situation, I can't join the conversation because I can't relate to what they are saying, but I want to be with unnie so let's just be a stone like here at least I'm beside unnie.

" JAGIYA! JAGIYA! JAGIYA! " I ignore the loud voice at first but it starts to get near at me so I looked at where it's coming from and there I saw Elkie unnie, I immediately stood up and walked towards her-- I missed this unnie!

" unnie! " I happily said and gave her a hug, it's been a while since the last time I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter