12:

Tzuyu's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm chuckling while we're walking down the crowded mall. We're wearing scream masks and we're getting a lot of attention from it--- it's seriously funny how people guess who's behind this masks.

" is that Sowon and SinB? "

" ani~ they could be Joy and Yerin~ "

" omo! Omo! " we can hear their loud gossiping and we just can't help but to laugh because they are so wrong.

" we could have just worn normal face mask, we look weirdos " I told Rose who's clinging into my arms.

I wanted to buy Dahyun unnie a gift because it's her birthday and we'll celebrate later at our dorm over a dinner. Nayeon unnie's supposed to be one who’s going to accompany me, but Rose insisted to come with me so I just rejected Nayeon unnie's offer.

" but it's more fun to be this way, I've done this once with Lisa and it's seriously hilarious " she said while chuckling, her voice is so precious to the point that I would love to listen to it every day.

" should I get this? " I asked her as I point out a bracelet--- I think Dahyun unnie would love this.

" I don't know, I never bought my members gifts like that, they always prefer foods " she shrugged at me and in the end I bought the bracelet that I saw--- I hope Dahyun unnie would like it.

While we're walking, and looking for things I saw a boutique that sells body mist and perfumes, it looks nice. I know somebody who would love to visit this place-- I shrugged at my thought and looked at Rose who's looking at other things.

" are you done? Let's go now " I tapped her back to get her attention.

" look, that guitar is so cute " she said while pointing out the pink guitar, she loves guitars that sometimes I think she's the inventor of guitar in her past life.

We visited her favorite restaurant and ordered a lot of food, but I refrain myself from eating.  I want to have appetite later because Jihyo unnie's going to cook.

" are you not going to eat? " she asked, I just shook my head and reached for her forehead. She's full of sweat because of that mask, jeez.

" I'm going to be fat if you'll not going to help me finish this " she pouted at me, I smiled at her and pinched her nose.

" it's ok, you're still cute~ "

Rose took so long eating; my members are already contacting me and now her van takes forever to come and I can't just leave her alone here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter