Friend of PG

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

I wait for inside administration office for class arrangement and so on. Thanks god, my dad not with me now. I convince him that I can manage myself. If not, he will mad now because need to waiting.

I looking around and agree that this school is great. I already do the research before decide to study here. This school so famous for people that is capable only. Environment and facility that is provided so relatively affluent for students. And the excellent grade among students also the best.

.

.

“Ms. Krystal. Arrangement for your class already done, but after the Principal sign this document. My apologies because you need wait for a while because the Principal having discussion with discipline teacher now.” Said the Ms. Im, secretary for Mr. Lee the Principal SM High International School.

I nodded and smile “Okay Ms. Im, I can wait.” She beautiful, have the great body shape and always smiling.

.

.

The Principal door little bit open, and we can hear conversation between Principal and the discipline teacher. Seems like he have issue with someone or maybe student because him make complaint to Principal. His tone is very strong and looked angry.

 

Ms. Im looking at me and get up, walk from her table to close the door. She aware that I looked surprised because that conversation. Although she close the door, that voice still heard but not clear.

“Just ignore, Ms. Krystal. That normal things for us.” She said to me.

.

.

“Just called me Krystal, Ms. Im…. Seem someone make him angry this morning.” I said to her.

She smiling and said “Some quite naughty students here. Don’t worry, they good, just they like to find problem with him. You will know and familiar with this thing soon.” I just smile and nodded to her.

.

.

The discipline teacher came out from the room with stress face and stop at secretary table with sighed. Ms. Im asking him what the problem he facing now.

“Hey, teacher. What problem with you this morning.” She asked him.

“That ‘PG’ sabotage my motorcycle yesterday evening. I already view the CCTV, but don’t have the record because the camera at parking areas is under maintenance. I really want to punish them so bad right now.” He said with anger.

.

.

I just hear with looking down look like I ignoring they talking. But, what he mean with PG. I so curious because seems like that person go beyond.

“Please be patient. We still don’t know who is doing this.” Ms. Im trying to calming down that discipline teacher.

“Oh come on, everyone knowing them. The bratty and delinquent student in this school. Although we don’t have the record for proving, I’m believe that, they do it.” He said.

 

Ms. Im just shook her head, not want to say anything else. She bring my document and bring in Principal room. After that, she approach me and said with smile “Krystal, follow me. I show your class now.”

 

I nodded and follow her. Suddenly I feel nervous because I will face new environment… new class and new classmate…..

We stand in front class now. The class already start with learning session and all student pay attention. “Here is your class… I will introduce you first.” Ms. Im said to me. She knock the class door.

“Hello Ms. Hwang. Apologize to interrupt your lesson. I have new student in this class. Can I come in?” She said with polite.

Ms. Hwang nod with smiling. She also beautiful. No wonder all student pays attention to her. “Yes. Please come in Ms. Im.” She stop her lesson and giving times for us.

 

 “Hello class, we have new student here. Please introducing yourself” She said to me with smiling.

“Hello, my name is Krystal Jung. All of you can calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter