Closer

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

 

Amber and I become closer. Every day I waiting just see with her. When in front other we act as usual. But behind them, we texting or calling each other for every night.

I smile when I remember what she told me last night. How could she make laugh with her stupid joke? Amber, you really make my day better…

.

.

.

“Why suddenly you smile itself” Luna said when she see me.

“Nothing, Luna. I just remember some funny matter.” I reply to Luna. I cannot tell that reason is because Amber. No one know about us. We only keep between us.

 

“Seems like you fall in love with someone. “Sulli look at me with mischievous.

Do I'm so obvious “No way Sulli. I don’t feel anything and no one can attract me now.”

“Are you sure. So, why you reddish now. Care to explain again?” Luna and Sulli laugh because I sure that my face turned red.

“Girls, stop teasing me, please” I can’t handle anymore. They make me feel ashamed.

“You so cute, Krystal. Okay we are sorry.” They said. Because my begging they laugh more and stop tease me….

.

.

We in class now and we have free time due to all teacher has meeting with Principal. Luna, Sulli and I do the revision. And the gang as usual disappear do not know where they going.

Sulli look around “Where the PG goes.”

Luna also looking around to find them. “No wonder the class so silent. They has not return yet. The class will be noisy if the gang here.”

 

I also aware that they has long disappeared. “They already go out for 30 minutes. Where the place they always hang out when don’t have the class.” I asked them.

 

“That I know, the cafeteria, basketball hall and washroom.” Sulli reply and still think if have other place. I want to ask Amber later…

 

“That could not be Sul, because they only do when skip the class. Do you know that there is new student in class 5B, girl and info from other student she so beautiful” Luna tell to us.

Sulli nodded because she knows “Yeah I already met with her yesterday when helping Ms. Hwang to bring her notes go to class 5B.”

“So, it's true what the students saying about her.” I asked her.

Sulli nodded again “Yes. She beautiful and have same style like you. Tall and look like model. And her name is Bae Suzy.”

.

.

Luna looking at us with suspicious face “Girls, do you think like me thinking, where about that gang now?”

At first I did not understand what they say but after thinking twice and before I said.....

“Yeah, I think I know where that gang is now.” Sulli reply and look at us.

.

.

.

“They taboo see newcomer, furthermore if beautiful student. I am sure, they in that class now.” Luna said and continue to making revision.

Sulli said. “They will return after satisfied."

 

We continue with what we do before. But my mind thinks what Amber do is now. Do she doing same thing like her friend to attract attention that girl?

And why I feel so jealous right now. I will asked her later. I don’t care anymore what they will thinking about me…

.

.

.

.

.

Amber POV

 

We out from the class when we got free time to go usual spot for smoking... I looking at Krystal before I leave. She make eye contact with me and smiling to each other.

We become closer after she texting to me. Firstly, I just ignore her message because I don’t know who she is. She continue text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter