Meeting You

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

 

We in Science class now… Ms. Hwang teaching in front class but I can't focus because the person who seated beside me.

She asks me to sit next to her today. Of course I want that too… I likes stay near her, I loves her body scent and I feel safe when with her.

Because of that, I can't hide anymore our intimacy from everyone. After they know, her friend always teasing us… more to me. Ahhhh… I so shy when reminding it.

“Krys, are you sick. Why your face so red? I startling when she call my name. “Oh… I’m okay. Maybe weather so hot today.” Great lying, Krystal. This room is full with air-conditioner, how can you feel hot…

She frown and suddenly put her hand at my forehead. Again, I shocked with her action. My heart…. no need to say anymore… pulsating like want to explode…

She displaces her hand “You want me to increase the temperature? She so caring with me. “No need, Am. I feel cold now. Don't worry, okay”

“Tell me if your feel uncomfortable.” I nodded and we staring to each other. I smile “Thanks, Am.”

Again she frown, “For what? I whisper to her “Because you concern of me.”

She smiling and squeezing my nose. “Of course, I am.”

I slap her hand “That hurt, Am.” She chuckle and softly rub my nose using her thumb. Her simple action, her simple word, her simple touch, her stupidity…. I loves everything from her.

 

“Attention... pupils, I want all of you drawing 5 most important organ and please write down the organ name with labeling it.” We back to reality when hear interaction from Ms. Hwang.

“Okay…. Ms. Hwang.” Students answer it but more louder came from PG. “Don’t just okay….I want all of you delivering to me before we end of this class.”

“What!!” Amber startled because that order. She look at watch and we have 15 minutes before end up. I laugh because she frowns and her face so funny.

“Ms. Hwang can you gave us more time to finish it…. please my beautiful teacher.” Amber persuades and make cute face.

“Yes… Ms. Goddess. Give more time please…. “Minho continue acting like Amber. Other student laugh because of them.

“Amber, Minho… We still got the time for you complete it.” Ms. Hwang convince them.

“I aware on that, I don't want in a hurry to finish it. I just want to simplify you to examine it later.” She continue persuade. I smile when hearing it. Actually, she is gentle spoken.

Seems, Ms. Hwang also surprise with her. Before she reply, other classmate also follows them to persuade her.

They also want to more time. All sweet words, cute face, funny action and stupid face can be heard and seen everywhere. They are really funny.

She giggle and blushing now. “Alright… alright enough with that. Luna, make sure you collect all and deliver to me tomorrow before lunch hour.”

Luna nodded “Okay Ms. I will make sure that.”

All students cheering and say thank you to Ms. Hwang. ”Shhhh… Be quiet pupils. You will disturb others class. Better you start drawing now.” They stop cheers and continue with the task.

Our friend and some of classmate mouthing “Thanks” to Amber. She only smiling and nodded. Amber became friendly to everyone now include…… her fans too.

 Whose are before afraid at her, now easily greeting or more accurate is flirting with her. Oh… I don’t likes it. No… I hate it... because of that, she being attention to everyone.

“Since when you know the way to persuade?” I asked her. She look into my eyes and uttering “Since you always sulk and I need to persuade you.” She winks and stick out his tongue to me.

.

.

Dup...dap…dup…dap...

I can feel my heart beating faster again. “Stupid.” I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter