Knowing that Gang

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

… I’m late wake up today. My clothes unmanageable and I just hang tie on my neck. I will manage the tie later. After take everything, I hurry run to school.

I arrive at school on 8.10am with gasping breathe in front school gate. I sighed, I will be fined again because I cannot make the reason to avoid be fined due to don't have the schedule for practice today.

I walking to the gate and before I entering, I hear someone called my name.

 

“Amber!”…. I turned towards the voice. I smirk because I know them. Good, I have members to be fined together later….

They run toward me and gasping breathe same me just now. Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun live at same area. My house not too far from them.

“Great, you also late. So we can enjoy the punishment together.” Said Minho.

 

“Yeah… we will enjoy later, Minho. But now we need to hurry up go to class before first lesson end.” I said to them. They nodded. The guard jot down our name in late attendance register and we continue running again.

 

“Guys, Key told me that we have new student in our class?” Jonghyun said while we walk toward class.

“Girl or boy?” Taemin asked him.

“Girl and Key said she so beautiful.” he reply to Taemin.

“How he know she beautiful. Yesterday he with us to skip class” Said Minho.

Before Jonghyun say more, I interrupt them “Guys, stop that. We will continue later, Okay.” I knock the class door before coming inside.

 

 

“Why all of you late, today?” Ms. Hwang asks to us. One of the beautiful lady in this school and also my favorite teacher.

 “We apologies, Ms. and we promise we will not late again.” Minho said with full sincerity tone.

She said “Alright, this is last warning to all of you. Get your seats now.”

Ms. Hwang very kind and always help me in her subject. She is so firm when someone make the mistake and as a teacher, she need to advise to rectifying the mistake. That's why she is my favorite because she always fair to all students.

 

All of us saying thank you and get to respective seated. Key and Henry greeting us with stupid smile….

Luna looking at us with fierce because we late again today. Sulli just smiling at me. Wait, why Luna and Sulli don't seated together.

And someone new seats with Sulli now… but I don’t care who she is. “Amber.” Ms. Hwang called my name.

 

I get up from my seat, surprise because be called with sudden. “Yes, Ms.”

 

She giggle with my action “Sorry be startling you. Just want to ask you to wearing the tie properly.”

“Oh… Okay. I will wearing now, Ms.” I said to her with smile.

 

She continue her lesson… Minho and I seated behind Key and Henry. Taemin and Jonghyun seated behind us also last rows…

 

“Are you sees that girl?” Minho whisper to me.

“Which girl?” I asked him.

“That new student. The girl seated with Sulli” Minho reply to me.

I already see earlier. “Oh that new student. Why”

“She really beautiful. I want to try get her. “Minho said with smirk.

 

I sighed to him. “Alright…Minho… Good luck to you.” Minho just smile with my answer. He really easy to attracted with beautiful girl. But he also attractive and good looking. So, they suitable together and I don’t ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter