Befriend

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

Krystal get along well with her school environment and classmate. She already in this school for two weeks. Sulli and Luna always together with her. The PG gang also good with her except that someone only.

 

Day by day, she got attention from all male student and gain the popularity. Her fans always waiting her in front of class. They attempt to get her attraction and she also aware that Minho so chummy with her. She just let the feeling because she only presuming him as a friend only.

 

The other member always making her laugh because they’re so funny and like to tease everyone. She admit that, this PG so bratty but kind. All of them always lunch together but this person still act cold with her.

 

Although them same class or go out together, she never chat with her. Her attention and conversation only with her gang member, Luna and Sulli.

But she do not care because both of them will befriend soon. Because no one can say NO to Krystal Jung…. Included the Amber Liu.

.

.

.

All of student at basketball hall to giving the support and cheering to SM basketball team. Today have friendly match between SM vs YG International School. Both of school so strong and popular in sports.

All female so happy because can see the team. They cheering and chanting our school name and the PG name… Mostly fans of Amber…

She so popular and I did not deny it because she so handsome to be a girl…

.

.

 

“How Amber can be participate in male team?” I asked Sulli.

Sulli smile and said “Because she so good and school decide to put her in male team.”

I show confused look because this is not answer that I want. Luna see me and chuckled. “You will understand that after you see how she playing.”

Okay… seems that I will the answer after the game…

.

.

.

Prrrrtttt... Referee blows whistle for end up first half. SM leads with scores 36-30. Surprising, the match shown very good and greats from both team.

The students cheering more loudly. I can see sweat falling down from Amber body. She has good posture and tall, so suitable and she so hot with that jersey...

 

The team gathering each other in circle, chanting the spirit before back to arena for second match. SM still leading due to scores by Amber. She really capable to play with all man.

I see her smile when she got scores. Mostly the points contribute by her. I already get the answer why she in male team.

 

I chuckle when see her cheered to herself. She seems were very satisfied. I never sees her happy before…. I don’t watch the match, my eyes only looking at her. Do I starting to be her fans? She saw me staring at her, I smile and….. She smiling back to me….

.

.

After two weeks, this is first time she personally smiling at me. And my heart beating faster after long time I did not feel it…

What happen with me now…. Why I so happy just because one smile.

.

.

.

.

Amber POV

 

The match end up with victory to SM International School. Both of team gather and shake hand together. Some of them change the tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter