Back Again

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are some thoughts you can’t avoid and some feeling you can’t deny.

“She denies it. But truth is, she’s falling in love with her.”

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Sulli, Luna and I waiting the PG at cafeteria for lunch together. I not see her since this morning because they have to training for basketball tournament next week. That’s mean, during this week she will busy until the tournament day.

I frowning and felt dismay… Damn, I already miss her but what the hell she doing now, why she didn't coming yet?

 

“Krystal, you want follow us to buy the food or I can buy it for you?” Sulli asked me.

“It’s okay Sul. Amber will buy it for me.” I reply to her.

“Aigooo, Krystal-ah. That is aunt who is same prepare the food for us. There is no difference either Amber or I buying it.” She feel annoying with me.

Luna just laugh and shaking her head. “I will scold Amber because pamper you too much.” I smile and stick out tongue to her. Sometimes I also did not understand why I like this…

 

 

Shortly after that, Henry and Key came approaching us. “Why only you two, where the other?” Luna asking them before I speak.

“There!” Key pointing at walkway. There she is, walking with her members.

What happen to me, each time I see her, I stop breathing for a second.  I wonder, why she look more attract among her member. Her handsome face, her height, her style... everything looking fine…

I smile like an idiot when I think about her and she smile back to me when she caught me staring at her.

 

 

“Hey, you…” she sit beside me and I realize that, I start to loves her scent.

“Why your take too long” I questioning her.

“Sorry, our coach pushing us to do hard training until we don't realize it's already lunch time.” She reply and pout to me.

I touch her face. “Are you tired? Don’t force yourself, get a rest if you incapable.” I feel pity to her.

She hold my hand back and smiling to me. “I’m okay now… because my energy back after I sees you.”

Oh, Amber. Don’t do it like that because I feel... I want to kiss you right now.

 

“Stupid.” I avoid to look at her because I so blushing right now.

She laugh when she get to teasing me again. “Why you don't eaten yet?”

“I waiting you.” I reply to her without looks at her. I bet my face still reddish.

 

“Amber! You know what, this princess just want you to buy her food.” Sulli nonchalantly said to her.

Oh my God Sulli… why you said that. It’s really embarrassing me.

“Look… her blushing.” Key, Henry and Luna laugh at me.

She looking me and chuckled. “You wait here I get our food, okay.” she caressing my head and get up from seats.

Just simple action from her make my heart beating faster.

As usual, when we’re gather together, they will start talking and teasing each other. Always that become victims is the juniors. They will ask the juniors to buying their foods or everything that they need. But, don’t get me wrong, the relationship between them and junior still good.

The gang still be attention to everyone. Fans girl whispering, giggling and staring at them.

And you know what, I hate it.

 

Her members follow her to get their food too. I saw her walking away from me and realize that, she make me happy in a way no one else can and the worst is…

I start to fall in love with her….

 

“No!” I said while shaking my head. “It’s can’t be… Maybe, I only misunderstand with her…” I mumble...

“Hey, why suddenly shout NO. Are you okay?’ Luna asked me... I don't aware when she come.

I frown, “Huh… nothing.” She just looking weird at me.

“What you ate?” I ask her because I don’t want she question me more. “Just salad, Lun.”

“Yes... you know right, I’m on diet.” She rolled her eyes to me.

“Hopefully, Amber not buying me that.” I said to her.

“Why, you don’t eat vegetable.” She asking me.

“Nope, I loves salad too but I only don’t like this.” I reply and pointing that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter