Finding you

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy POV

Finally I here, same school with her after persuading my dad to manage my school transfer. This is easy to him because he have power to handling this thing.

He can’t say no to me. What I want, he will get it. I love my dad.

First day here, I start be attention to all student. Boys start to woo me but I just ignoring and only smile to them.

There’s someone already capture my heart and the reason I’m here because that person. Where is she now? Hopefully, I meet her soon.

I daydream with her handsome face, her look, her style, her voice… and because of that I smiling like idiot.

“Suzy, let's lunch together." I look towards the voice. It come from my first friend and also my seat mate, Jiyeon.

I nodded and we out from class and go to canteen. I look around to find that person but I don’t see her. “Do you need something, Suzy?” Jiyeon said to me.

Maybe she saw me looking around. I want to meet her and I already confirmed that, she attending this school. Impossible if she is not here. “Jiyeon-ah, is all students lunch in the same time?”

“We have two session for lunch time. Now we taking the first session.” Jiyeon still looking at me. “Does you looking for someone?”

That means she will lunch after me. I pout because I still can’t see her now. “Nope, I just curious.” Jiyeon ask me to make sure with my answer. “If you need something or question, you can ask me, okay.”

I smile because Jiyeon make me conformable with her. I thanks to her and we continue eating with chatting. We don’t have the lesson today because all teachers had urgent meeting with Principal.

I can’t asking her about that person. I want find and surprise her with my presence itself. I don’t want her feel burden with me. I really love her.

Both of us need to settle that ‘thing’, that thing who is plan from our parents.

.

.

.

Flashback

“Honey, are you done yet. We already late.” I almost done, dad. I look again at mirror, “you looking good, Suzy” I telling to myself.

I get my stuff and go out from my room. “Wow… my daughter so beautiful.” my mom praise on me. You more beautiful than me, mom.

“Both of you are so beautiful. I’m very lucky to have two goddess in my life.” my dad said to us. We giggle with that compliment. “So, my queen and my princess… can we go now?”

“Yes, dad. Let’s go.” my mom and I said together. My dad only laugh with us. We attending invitation ceremony my dad business partner.

He said, this is his important partner and dissuading both of us to attend together with him. Sometimes I feel doubt because he so excited this time. “Dad, why you looked so excited to attend this function?”

He smile while looking at me. “Nothing honey. I only want to introduce my beautiful ladies to my friend and his family.” Since when he cares to show us to his friend.

“Honey, while we enjoy this event, you can find your prince tonight.” My mom pop up with the idea.

“Mom, I don’t need to find it, that person will fall in love with me. No one can say NO at me because I are irresistible.” I speak confidently.

Dad and mom just chuckled with my confidence level. “That my daughter.” My parents educate me to be the person who is strong mentally and physical. Always confident with myself, defended and not quick concede.

We arrive to my dad friend mansion. I speechless when look at her mansio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter