Forgive

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes we need to forget some people from our past because of one simple reason. They just don’t belong in our future.

 

Flashback

 

After I got call from Suzy, I continue to meet my dad. It can’t be. I need to confirm it.

I knock the door before coming inside.

“Dad, can we talk a while.” I asked to him.

He with serious look, nodded and close the book. “Yes, what it is?”

I close the door and approach him. “It's true that Donghae will engaged with Suzy?” I directly asking to him.

He look at me. “Yes, is true. Why?

 

I hesitant to said. “Dad. Please cancel it.”

He so surprise with my request. “No way! Mr. Bae and I already agreeing. What the reason you want me to call off.”

I inhaling before said to him. “Because I love her, dad.”

He looks surprised. “I never protest before, what you want me do, I do. Only this time I'm begging to you.”

 

He continue to reading without looking at me. “Forget it your love. The engagement will be continued. Our business more important than this!”

He say firmly, never considering with my feeling.

I feel angry. “Dad, they also doesn’t know about this engagement, how can you force them for fulfill your desire only for this ing business.”

He get up from his chair seems that his pissed off.

“Amber, watch your words. I don’t care at all, I need more power and influence. Donghae and you…” he pointing at me. “Have to follow my order.”

This is really madness, until when him want to control our life…

“This talk end. I will speak with Mr. Bae. I will tell him about your evil plan.” I turning and start to walking away from him.

A chuckled from him make me stop walking. “Don’t waste your time. This engagement plan from him. If you really love her, you should know what the best for her. Don’t make her rebelled at her parents.” he said to me.

 

“Rebelled? So, I'm culprit now?” I question him.

He smirk and ignoring me. “Better you get ready. I planning to pair you with my daughter friend.”

I don’t believe it. Do we’re his toys? “What if I don’t want…?” I dare to him.

 

He back to sit and nonchalant said. “Then, you have to get out from my house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter