Love Like

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Relationships are like glass, sometimes it’s best to leave them broken than to hurt yourself trying to put them back together.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

“Attention, class." Luna saying so loud to attract our attention. Her aura like our teacher.

“Yes, Ms. Luna.” We're replying together. Her face reddish because the teasing and being attention.

“Ms.Hwang class will be held in labs and she waiting all of us now.”

“Alright, Ms. Luna.” All classmate get ready to bring along book and walk out from class. It's so fun when we’re teasing and make joke to each other.

 

 

“Hey, guys.” Taemin said when we walking together. “I think, our class will combined together with 5B class.”

“Huh, how do you know?” Key replying to him.

“Look there, that Jiyeon and her friends.” he pointing out to the group who is entering Labs.

“Oh, it’s that new student. Wahh, I’m so excited this time.” JongHyun smile and everyone can know how much excited he is.

“Relax, bro. don’t be happy too much. I heard from someone that she already have lover. So, stop before you will crying like baby.” Minho teasing and got laugh from us.

All my friend doesn’t know relationship between me and her. I don’t want they knows about my family, my past.

 

We’re stopped walking after JongHyun turn his body facing us... “Oh come on. They just lover to be, everyone can confiscate it.”

Taemin continued. “So, it’s mean, we still have a chance.” They cheering happily.

Suddenly I felt little bit pain in my heart. I admit it, I love her before, but that feeling seems different...

Do I hate her so much before?

My thought being interrupt when someone call my name. There is someone, whose now walking toward me…

 

“Amber, hurry up.” Krystal drag my hand to walk together with her. I left my members behind who is still bickering to each other.

She clingy her arm with me. Why she become so chummy lately.

 

“What with that look, Am?” Her face blushing.

I smirks to her. “Just curious.”

“Curious what?” We stopped and she facing me.

“About you.” Her face become reddish and she avoid from looking at me.

“About me? What the matter with me?” she reply.

I want to . I smirk and said. “Do you like me, Krys?”

She release her arms between me. “What! No way. Who said I love you.” She really surprised and fanning her face with her hand. Try to reduce the heat she feeling right now.

“See… I said “do you like me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter