The Pirates Gang

Late Regret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

SM International School….

 

Assembly is already started. This is compulsory to all student to gather for every week. But, some students still invisible. This is habit for them not to attend assembly.

They are bratty and sometimes be delinquent. Always being punished by discipline teacher. But, actually their very nice…… just their character like that.

They are called 'Pirates Gang, (PG)' their members is Minho, Jonghyun, Henry, Key, Taemin and Amber. . Five male and one a female/tomboyish. They is buddy, always together and taking care each other.

This gang so popular among the teachers and students because good looking, attractive and having fans. Part of them in basketball team. SM International School well known because their basketball team always be champions… also kind of popular among high schools.

Assembly still goes on without them, but someone is waiting now to find them and give punishments later. He is discipline teacher…. no one can slip from him. Just wait and see.

.

.

Assembly end up, all student disperse and heading to respective classes. This gang already in their class, not due to spirit for learning session, but sleeping.

.

.

They wake up after hearing noisy from students, yawning and adjusted back their uniform.

Luna and Sulli approaching them with sarcastic tone “All of you play truant the assembly again today? Luna said to them. Sulli and she also befriend with them. Quite close.

Sulli continue “That’s why I saw discipline teacher seems angry and looking bad.  His ‘favorite students’ hooky again.” She said with giggle.

.

.

The gang looking each other “Oh my god…. Why he always looking for us. Can he just ignore it.” said Key with frustrated.

Luna said “How can he is, you guys always making him lost his patience. Every week absent.”

“Oh come on, Luna. We only hooky once a week. Not every day.” Said Taemin.

.

 

“Oh Taemin... wrong move… you would dead….” Said Jonghyun…

.

.

The words from Taemin makes Luna peeved and attract her ear “Do you aware that assembly only once a week. You stupid or I stupid” she said without release the ear.

 

 “Oh, sorry…. I stupid… let go my ear.” He begging to her.

“Please remember that until forever.” Luna warn him. He just nod and rubbed his ear.

Others just laughed to them… Luna very kind but if you make her pissed off or mad… she will transformed into monster…

.

.

“Am, where your tie?” Sulli asked her. She always concerned

“Oh… I forgot to wear it.” She said with smile.

Amber is wearing male student uniforms. All student so surprise when first time knowing her as a female.

Gossip among students said that, her family is highly influential. Because of that, school agreed. But she never share about her family. She just ignore that gossip. She don’t care at all.

Now, she is most famous among the female student because she most good looking from other male students. And she is one of reason make the gang so popular among students.

But, she is someone who unfriendly and ignoring people around except than her friend. She are crazy when together with her friend only.

.

.

“You will be fined later, Am. Not one but twice.” Sulli said with worries.

“It is okay, Sul. Not always I be fined.” Amber said and earning hard slap at her head. Unrealized that she also making Luna irritated… before Luna said she cut off her and said…

“Oh….… that very painful. I know, I also stupid. I always be fined except for two day... the day off only.” and rubbed her head.

Again them laughing at her. Sulli smiling and help to rub her head. “You so savage, Luna.” She said to Luna.

Sulli having crush to Amber but she knowing that, Amber don’t feel the same way. She love her as a friend only. But she really can’t get over her.

.

.

“Blaming her because make me savage.” Said Luna. They con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter