Confessions and Couples?

Lilac (라이락) ♥

            “What Vizio unnie?” EunMi asks, dropping her hands to her side. Vizio stands there and stares at her two fellow group mates, slightly confused but more so curious as to why they are yelling at each other.

            “What’s going on?” Vizio asks them, looking at Chaerin more than EunMi.

            “Nothing,” Chaerin responds, looking away.

            “If it is about Sungmin, he’s waiting for you.”

            Chaerin looks at her, eyes wide. EunMi looks at Chaerin and then back at Vizio. EunMi shakes her head and turns back to Chaerin, but before another word leaves , Chaerin walks past Vizio and to find Sungmin.

*                                                                                      *

*

 

            “Hey, S.Me unnie, have you seen EunMi?” Bae Kyon asks the girl, looking around for EunMi. S.Me looks around and shakes her head, telling her ‘no’. Bae Kyon puffs out her cheeks and sits down in a chair next to S.Me. “What’s her ideal type?”

            “Maybe…hmmm…I’ve never asked. But why?” S.Me asks her, tilting her head.

            “Just curious.”

            “Maybe…uhh...I really don’t know!”

            Bae Kyon chuckles and pats the girl’s shoulder. “It is alright. Don’t stress yourself out. By the way, you and Ricky are cute together. Ask him out.” With that, Bae Kyon gets up and walks away, searching for EunMi. S.Me just stares after her, face a crimson red, and eyes wide.

           

            *                                                                                      *

*

            “Oh look! It is Chaerinnie! Chaerinnie! Come here!” Maehwa yells to Chaerin, motioning her to come over. “Hi there!”

            Chaerin walks over, a cold expression on her face. She glares at Kiara for a moment before putting all of her focus on Maehwa. The three girls stand in silence for a moment before Maehwa pulls Chaerin in for a hug and squeals excitedly.

            “How’s my Chaerinnie?” Maehwa asks happily, pulling away and smiling widely at her. “You remember Kiara unnie right?”

            Kiara smiles innocently and bows, “It’s a pleas-“

            “Shut up.”

            “I’m sorry, but what?”

            “I said shut up. I have nothing to say to you.” Chaerin looks at Maehwa and smiles. “I’m fine, Maehwa~ How are you?” Maehwa’s smile has faded by now and she is staring at Chaerin, confused.

            “I-I’m great. Is something bothering you?”

            “Kiara is.”

            “Exc-“ Kiara starts but is cut off as Sungmin walks over. The three girls all look at Sungmin; he looks at Chaerin, apologetically. “Hello oppa~” Kiara coos and runs over to Sungmin, hugging his arm.

            “Kiara, please get off of me,” Sungmin tells her, shaking his arm and pulling away. “And we’re over.” Kiara backs away and scoffs.

            “It’s because of her, isn’t it?” Kiara asks him, glaring at Chaerin. Maehwa slowly backs away and then runs away from the three. Sungmin looks at Chaerin and smiles slightly. He nods. Chaerin still has on a cold expression. As Sungmin looks back at Kiara to tell her to leave, Chaerin grabs his hand and drags him outside.

            Kiara hesitates to follow, but in the end she doesn’t. Instead, she stands there and pouts, tears forming in her eyes as she watches them leave. Chaerin continues pulling Sungmin out of the building and around the corner, into an alley way. She lets go of his hand and leans against the wall, frowning at him.

            “Listen, Choi Sungmin-“

            “I like you, Chaerin!” Sungmin blurts out to her, staring at her. His face goes read and he looks around. “I- uh- just...” Chaerin starts laughing. He looks at her, confused. She just stands there, laughing and clutching her stomach, eye smiling. After a second of watching her, he begins laughing as well.

*                                                                                      *

*

            “What are you doing here?” Yoo Sawng asks loudly, standing behind Kiara. Kiara wipes her eyes and turns to the girl, sniffing. Yoo Sawng keeps her cold expression, but is curious as to why the girl is crying. She can’t possibly have feeling for Sungmin.

            “I was invited,” Kiara says to her, looking down.

            “Where’s that y attitude we all know so well?” Yoo Sawng asks her, eye brow rose.

            “I’m sorry,” Kiara tells her and bows. With that, Kiara leaves the party.

            Yoo Sawng stands there, completely dumbfounded at the scene that just happened. What exactly just happened? Why did Kiara apologize? Why was she crying? So many questions ran through Yoo Sawng’s head at the moment.

            . *                                                                                      *

*

            AJ walked down the hall, in search of a bathroom. He looked around, clueless. All of a sudden, a hand grabs the back of his shirt and pulls him into a room. Before he can speak or let out a single sound, a hand covers his mouth. He blinks as his eyes adjust to the dim light in the storage closet. The girl just stares at him, eyes wide.

            “Eli creeps me out and he is a bad wingman,” Vizio tells him. She drops her hand from his mouth and he just stares at her. She pokes his cheek. He just blinks at her. The room is silent and an awkward atmosphere is felt. “It’s so awkward in here.” AJ smiles at her comment. “I’m not awkward. You are. A lot. A lot, a lot, a lot. Too much! Why?”

            The door opens and S.Me’s eyes go wide, so does Ricky’s. “I knew I heard voices!” S.Me shouts, pointing at them. “Good job, Detective Ricky-ssi!” S.Me high fives Ricky and smiles smugly. AJ’s face goes red and he looks down. Vizio glares at the girl. “Sorry~” S.Me bows, and backs away. “Bae Kyon unnie is about to announce something.”

            “We are having a conversation,” Vizio tells her, punching AJ in the arm.

            “So?”

            Vizio blinks. “So...” Vizio reaches for AJ’s shirt, grabs it and pulls him towards her and kisses him.

            “EW!” S.Me slams the door and drags Ricky away.

            Vizio pulls away and blinks. “Uhh~ That’s how…I greet...people.”

*                                                                                      *

*

            The girls all collapsed in various places in their living room, either yawning or sighing. The party is over and they are all exhausted. Only a week left until debut and they have practice tomorrow.

            “Tell us!” S.Me blurts out, looking at Chaerin.

            “Tell you what?”

            “SungRin?” S.Me grins and all the girls follow suit, looking at Chaerin and smiling.

            “How about you?”

            “I don’t know what you are implying,” S.Me tells her, crossing her arms.

            “How about…R.Me?” EunMi adds, nudging S.Me with her foot.

            “How about JeongMi?” Bae Kyon speaks up, smiling wide and looking at EunMi. EunMi starts coughing.

            “JeongMi?” Chaerin asks, sitting up and raising an eyebrow as she looks at EunMi. “As in, Jeongmin?”

            “ViSeop? JaeZio?” Vizio mutters aloud. Everyone looks at her. “Oh hi.” She waves at them. “I am Vizio.” Everyone just stares at her.

            “Seop…Jae…Jaeseop…AJ?!” Yoo Sawng blurts out, eyes wide. “Really?”

            “I’m forever alone with Yoo Sawng unnie~” Bae Kyon says, expressionless. “I like it.”

            “We have responsibility,” Yoo Sawng tells her. “No time to run around in love.”

            The girls continued to chat about everything, but soon they all fell asleep in the living room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ohmygawd. I never planned to just…go this fast and stuff. OTL But! I need to end this. I have two other stories I am working on and school starts on the 22nd of this month. Joy~ >w<

So~ Thoughts? Opinions? Will the couples get together? :o I rushed this too fast, so I apologize for the...sudden couple alert.

And thanks for the well wishes. My shoulder healed a while back…but I have been busy…and roleplaying. ewe