More Schedules

Lilac (라이락) ♥

            “Please don’t mention this to the others. I beg you,” Bae Kyon says to Chaerin as they walk home. She still has a million thoughts running through her head at the very moment. She can’t quite process what happened. Yes, she knew she accidentally kissed Jeongmin, but why does she feel so flustered about it?

            “I wasn’t planning to,” Chaerin speaks up, surprisingly the girl. Bae Kyon doesn’t expect her to say that. After all, Chaerin can be a gossip queen sometimes. By ‘sometimes’ she means ‘all the time’. Chaerin would blab it sooner or later. Just wait and see.

            “Really?”

          Chaerin nods. Chaerin really wasn’t planning on telling the others. Why gossip about her enemy? She knows that it was an accident and that Bae Kyon would get super embarrassed; as tempting as that was, she didn’t feel the need to gossip about an enemy. Why would she? Giving an enemy some thought in her mind it just pointless and a space waster.

            The girls made their way home, arrived and didn’t speak about the event again; though Bae Kyon couldn’t get it out of her mind.

 

********

            “U-Kiss, the popular group of NH Media, is known to have powerful and energetic dancers along with powerful vocals in the group. With that, you can hear amazing rap skills and very handsome men. The group has had their popularity rise with their newest releases such as ‘Neverland’ and ‘Tick Tack’. ‘Someday’, a less popular track of theirs with strong vocals and a strong meaning behind it is also a skilled performance.  NH Media has really done well with organizing this group and their latest tracks. With that news, we are glad to bring you some updates of their fellow sister group, Lilac. Lilac has been reported as the ‘girl version of U-Kiss’ with powerful vocals and very powerful dance routines. It has also been reported that this ‘girly’ sounding girl group with not, in fact, debut as a girly, cute group – they will have an electro-pop sound with semi-y looks to add to it. Their debut song has been reported as ‘My Heart’. Next week we will have the girls on our show for a special interview. This has been MNet Wide Entertainment. Have a good day and goodbye!” the lady says, smiling to the camera.

            Yoo Sawng mutes the TV as a music video appears on the screen. She sighs and looks at the other girls who are sitting around her. S.Me is sitting there, poking her cheeks and staring at the MV on the screen. EunMi just sits there, her legs crossed and waiting for Yoo Sawng or Vizio to speak.

            “So, this is what JunSeong oppa meant by ‘turn to Mnet’s channel for a good show and some good information!’” Yoo Sawng says, setting the remote on her lap. She was honestly surprised at that. He didn’t mention the interview to them.

            “What’s next? Another surprise interview? A spot on a popular show? We need to practice our special talents! They always ask for that!” Chaerin says, smiling wide. “I should dance.”

            Bae Kyon bites her lip, thinking to herself, “What if they ask for ideal types?”

            It has been two days (it is now Monday) since the little ‘accident’ that happened to Bae Kyon. Chaerin still hasn’t blabbed – it hasn’t left her mind though. She really wants to tease Bae Kyon about it, but doesn’t.

            Bae Kyon is still confused about why she feels so weird. She figures she doesn’t have a crush on him – that’s unlikely. Then again, isn’t this what they describe in those dramas and stuff? She has a weird feeling in her stomach – butterflies, maybe? She didn’t realize the smile forming on her face as she thinks over these possibilities. Vizio takes the notice first, nudges S.Me, who chuckles and nudges EunMi; EunMi ignores the girl, but Yoo Sawng takes a notice, too, finally followed by Chaerin. All the girls stare at the smiling Bae Kyon.

            “Bae Kyon-ah? Why so happy?” Yoo Sawng asks, curious for the most of it. She knows that Bae Kyon smiles all the time, but a couple minutes ago Bae Kyon was sitting there like a statue, staring at the screen emotionless and almost glaring at the screen. She, herself, looks at the screen to make sure nothing funny came on – it didn’t.

            Bae Kyon blinks and looks at her elder, “What?”

            “You’re smiling, Dork!” S.Me says, grinning. “You just looked like a mad person, and then you start smiling. Are you alright?”

            “I-I thought of something funny. That’s all,” Bae Kyon explains, letting out a fake chuckle to cover up her nervousness. She looks at the TV. “Can we watch something else?”

            The girls nod, understanding and believing the girl. Bae Kyon never lies, so if she ever did, they would believe her. This is one advantage that she loves. Chaerin, who senses the girl’s lie, looks at her. An evil grin forms on . She taps her fingers together. If only I wasn’t being nice to her, I could so make this something evil! Aish!

            While Vizio grabs the remote to find another show, Yoo Sawng pulls out her phone. She quickly texts their manager, JunSeong. She had to tell them they now know about the interview and they can’t wait!

 

To: JunSeong Oppa~

Yah! Manager Oppa~ We have learned the news! Mnet Wide Entertainment interview? What time next week?

 

To: Yoo Sawnggie

You saw? It’s next Tuesday at 11am! I have more news. I will call you. Make sure to put me on speakerphone, neh? :)

 

To: JunSeong Oppa~

Ah, neh! ^^ Talk to you soon!

 

            With that, Yoo Sawng turns the speakerphone on her phone on. She smiles to herself. She nudges Vizio and tells her to turn the TV back on mute so they can talk to JunSeong oppa when he calls. In a couple minutes, Yoo Sawng’s phone starts ringing and she quickly answers it. Her smile grows wider and S.Me giggles. S.Me thinks that the girls likes their manager, but keeps quiet about it.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, Manager Oppa!” the girls chorus. Vizio actually says ‘Yo! Wassup JunSeong?’ A couple of the girls chuckle, while EunMi just gives her a weird look. Her English always sounds a bit…off.

            “Ah! Annyeong girls! How are you all?”

            “Great!” Vizio, EunMi, and Yoo Sawng say together.

            “Fine!” S.Me and Bae Kyon say together along with the others.

            “Awesomely perfect as always!”

            When everyone realizes what Chaerin replies, they then give her a ‘WTF’ look. She just shrugs and eyesmiles. EunMi laughs at the girl. She thinks at least it isn’t what she told a few of the Super Junior sunbaes when she and EunMi accidentally ran into them the other day. Chaerin had said, “I’m always awesome. Whether it is the plain fact that I am awesome or if that’s how I feel. I’m not conceited, it’s a fact.”

            JunSeong laughs on the other line and says to them, “I have more news about your schedules.”

            “What news?” EunMi asks this time, leaning towards the phone so she can hear the conversation more clearly. No sparkly, pink things, right?

            “You are going to have your official photoshoot on Wednesday. The camera crew is coming back on Tuesday, tomorrow, and will be filming for the next few weeks until debut. After the photo shoot on Wednesday, you will be taken back to the dance studio to start practicing on your new routine. You will be performing a mashup of U-Kiss’ songs ‘Neverland’ and ‘Tick Tack’. You will be both singing and dancing to these songs. From them until about two weeks you will be training daily, arasso? The following week, on Monday, you will go onto ‘Star King’ and then on Tuesday you will go on 'Pops In Seoul'. Understand that clearly?” JunSeong asks.

            “Neh!” the girls say together, nodding even though he can’t see it.

            “I have something else to add to that, too,” he states. On his line, he is reading from a paper he has written all the information down on.

            “Neh,” they all repeat in unison.

            “You will need to learn the lyrics to ‘My Heart’ and ‘Lost In You’ in English, also. Also, remember how they were thinking of making one of the songs in Chinese? ‘When I Fall In Love’ is going to be in Chinese and Korean.”

            “Really?” Vizio asks. She thinks she heard all that information right. So she hopes she did.

            “Deh. Learn as quickly as possible because in two weeks you will be recording them and you will be recording the English music video for ‘My Heart’.”

            “What?” they all shout, a bit shocked. Chaerin leans back, eyes wide; Bae Kyon stares, mouth agape, as does Vizio. It takes everything for Yoo Sawng not to drop her phone. S.Me bites on her hair, eyes wide as well. EunMi scoffs, mockingly. They just recorded the first music video. With less than a month until debut, NH Media plans to drop this on the girls? Now? They can’t believe it!

            “Seriously?” EunMi says aloud, watching the phone carefully.

            “Deh. Rest up while you can, girls. This is going to be a busy month!” JunSeong says to them. “I’m hanging up now.”

            The girls sit in silence for a while, thinking about the information they’ve been told. He is serious, no doubt, but it is shocking. Why haven’t they been told earlier? If NH Media just now made this decision, why so late? They have less than one month to debut and that’s not enough time. Of course, their new dance practice is going to interfere with their current dance practice of ‘My Heart’. It is just added pressure.

            “This is unbelievable,” Bae Kyon utters, putting her head in her hands.

            “We can do this, come on! Stop being so negative! LILAC FIGHTING!” Vizio says, standing up energetically. She looks at the girls, momentarily losing hope. “Okay?”

            The girls look up at their leader, small smiles forming on their mouths. They all nod and one by one stand up, except for EunMi. S.Me turns to her and stretches out her hand, using aegyo to make the girl stand up. EunMi did not like how S.Me now did what Chaerin always did – use aegyo to get the girl to do what she wants. She doesn’t fall for the girls’ cute charms and aegyo, no; she hates it so much that she does what they want so they will stop.

            The girls put their hands on top of one another’s and smile at each other.

            “Hana, tul, set, net!” S.Me says the countdown.

            “LILAC FIGHTING!” the girls cheer, throwing their hands up in the air.

            “I want some McDonald’s,” EunMi says, sitting back down.

            “We can have fast food!” Yoo Sawng tells her, frowning. “It’s against the rules now.”

            “Says your JunSeong oppa,” EunMi says, attempting to add a cute, super girly voice to that. She sticks her finger up to her open mouth and starts fake gagging. Yoo Sawng blushes, quickly turns and walks into the kitchen. Vizio laughs and starts jumping up and down with S.Me, not even paying attention to what’s going on.

            “Yah! Unnie, I want some pizza!” Chaerin yells at Yoo Sawng. “I’ll come use aegyo~”

            “No!” EunMi shouts, tackling Chaerin in her seat. “No aegyo today!”

            “I can make some pizza; what kind?” Yoo Sawng calls back. She is currently in the kitchen, rubbing her cheeks in hopes the blush goes away before anyone else notices it. She looks in the cabinets and the fridge to find the ingredients she got from the ‘American Supermarket’ place. It was a supermarket unlike the Korean ones and it carried many American-made things.

            “Pepperoni or cheese!” Chaerin yells, hitting EunMi.

            “I am your unnie! Stop hitting me!” EunMi says, holding the girl’s arms down. “Yah!”

            “Umma! I’m being harassed!” Chaerin yells, squirming in her seat.

            Bae Kyon gets up from her seat next to the two wrestlers and walks into the kitchen to help Yoo Sawng. Vizio and S.Me tackle EunMi and Chaerin, making one huge dogpile on the couch. Chaerin starts squealing, being crushed underneath the girls. EunMi laughs evilly, tickling the girls with all her efforts. S.Me goes into a giggling fit as EunMi elbows keep nudging her in the sides, causing them to hit her ticklish spots. Vizio roars and constantly says, “Nom nom nom!”

            Minutes after Yoo Sawng and Bae Kyon prepare the pizzas and put them in the over to cook, they return to the living room to find the giant dogpile. Yoo Sawng rolls her eyes and casually walks over and observes them.

            “Did you kill our maknae?” she asks, trying to find Chaerin underneath it all.

            “Help me!” Chaerin’s voice is heard faintly, muffled by hers and S.Me laughs (and EunMi’s evil one).

            With that, Yoo Sawng pounces on top of the girls; her body sprawled out on top of them all. Her arms are starched over Vizio and her legs are spread wide, as if she is jumping from an airplane and skydiving. She smiles to herself and laughs once she feels the girls moving from laughter.

            Bae Kyon looks at the girls, once her thoughts subside. She raises an eyebrow. What are they doing, exactly? She can see they are piled on top one another, but why? She runs and grabs her camera and with luck, they are still in that dogpile, so she snaps a few photos and smiles. With that, she leaps on top of them. She continues to take photos.

            After a few seconds of laughter, a noise is heard. Bae Kyon gets knocked from the dogpile, Yoo Sawng’s falls to the side, Vizio is the one who pushed them off, S.Me lays there laughing, EunMi continues to laugh evilly, and Chaerin starts gasping.

            “Who farted?!” Vizio says, covering her nose and mouth up with her hands.

            “EunMi!” S.Me says in between her bursts of laughter. “I can’t breathe!”

            “I think I’m dying!” Chaerin says in a small voice, tired from laughing her head off. “H-Help!”

            Yoo Sawng stands up and pulls S.Me off the other two girls and drags EunMi off Chaerin with the help of Vizio. Bae Kyon rubs her , pouting. She hit her on the side of the coffee table.

            Once Chaerin is finally released, she runs to her room, her arms wrapped around her stomach. She has been laughing so hard that she is in pain now. EunMi and S.Me sit on the couch continuing their laughter.

            “I’m going to check on the pizzas. Don’t kill each other! Vizio, you’re the leader, watch them!” Yoo Sawng says, walking to the kitchen.

            Vizio puts her hand up to her forehead and salutes Yoo Sawng, “Aye, aye, Captain!”