Star King: Lilac Edition

Lilac (라이락) ♥

            The episode of Star King that girls are going to be appearing on is going to be a ‘special’. Various talented trainees (including two girl groups – Lilac is one – that are going to debut in January) will be performing and ‘battling’ against already debuted stars.          As a few makeup artists touch up the girls’ simple makeup, Leeteuk does the introduction and gives a brief description of the first guest of the show – Im Min Ah.

            “Today’s first guest is a talented trainee from Open World Entertainment! People compare her to Korea’s little sister IU-ssi and describe her as the next BoA…and she is only 16 years old! Please welcome, Im Min Ah!” Ho Dong introduces the girl and everyone claps, welcoming her.

            “Her name sounds familiar,” Bae Kyon tells the rest of Lilac, trying to peek over the staff members’ shoulders. S.Me jumps up and down trying to see as well. She asks while jumping, “Can you see who’s out there? Can you see anyone?”

            “Will you stop?” EunMi asks her, grabbing S.Me’s shoulders and holding her down. For a small-framed girl, EunMi sure is strong. S.Me stops jumping and nods, standing on her tip-toes, hoping maybe she can see someone.

            The girls can hear Im Min Ah singing and their eyes widen. She has a good voice! That means that she is competition! Chaerin and Yoo Sawng frown at this.

            “You girls will do fine,” JunSeong tells them, walking up to them and giving a reassuring smile. Their camera crew records them for a bit before they stop and take a break. The girls will be the third guest on the show. They hear someone out there trying to compete against Min Ah’s singing skills and ask her to sing another song.

            “Chaerin? EunMi?” a soft voice says from behind the girls. “Is that you two?”

            Lilac turns around, even JunSeong does, to face the voice that spoke to Chaerin and EunMi.

            “It is you two!” the voice cheers, running and hugging both girls.

            “Maehwa?” Chaerin asks, surprised by the sudden hug. EunMi is wincing at the sudden embrace (a tight one at that). The tiny girl pulls away from the girls and nods happily.

            “You two are going to debut? How exciting! OMO! Hey!” she turns around to face a small group of girls farther away from Lilac. The girls turn and look at her and slowly walk over. “Hurry! We haven’t got all day!”

            Maehwa trained with Chaerin throughout most of her trainee years and met and became close friends with EunMi when Chaerin did. When the girls got split around seven months ago, the girls lost contact and were too busy to seek out it anyways. Maehwa is just a few months older than Chaerin. She has trained under NH Media, Paramount Music, and is now here with her group from Pledis Entertainment. She is a 5’4’’ girl with long, black hair with some streaks in her hair.

            “Girls, shall we?” Maehwa asks them, giving off a wide smile and putting her hands together.

            The girls line up and bow to Lilac, greeting them, “Annyeong haseyo! The adorably chic Divinique!”

            Vizio snickers behind Yoo Sawng at the name and S.Me elbows her in the ribs. Divinique stands before them, smiling and each girl decides to introduce herself.

            “Annyeong! I’m Divinique’s main rapper, Maehwa!”

            “Annyeong haseyo! I am the main dancer and lead rapper of Divinique, Nixie!” a blonde haired girl says, waving her hand.

            “Annyeong haseyo! The lead vocalist of Divinique, I am Kiara!” a girl with layered, black hair says. She has red streaks in her hair and slightly pink cheeks.

            “Annyeong haseyo, I am the maknae, main vocalist and visual of Divinique; I am R.Na~! You may know my older sister, G.Na unnie,” the next girl tells them, smiling proudly. She has short, light brown hair and a piercing gaze.

            “Leader and lead dancer of Divinique, I am BabyMinn. Annyeong haseyo!” a tomboy-ish girl introduces herself. She has super short, brown hair (styled in a boy cut) and has highlights in her hair.

            Lilac lines up and bows, “Annyeong haseyo! Unique and talented, we are Lilac!”

            “Annyeong haseyo! Leader and lead vocalist of Lilac, I am the Multipersonality Wannabe, Vizio!” Vizio says, giving her signature peace sign to the girls.

            “Annyeong haseyo~ The lead rapper and Gentle Loner of Lilac, I am Yoo Sawng!” Yoo Sawng says, her blank expression standing out amongst the girls.

            “Annyeong haseyo! The main rapper and Sweet Challenger of Lilac, I am S.Me!” S.Me says cheerily, bowing.

            “Annyeong haseyo. Lead dancer, sub-vocalist, and sub-rapper of Lilac, the Tomboy Ice Princess, EunMi.” EunMi crosses her arms, just staring at the girls in front of her.

            “Annyeong haseyo~” Bae Kyon says sweetly, her sickening sweet charm taking over. “The main vocalist and visual of Lilac, I am the Goddess, Bae Kyon~!”

            “Annyeong haseyo!  The maknae, main dancer and sub-rapper of Lilac, I am The Bad Kitten, Chaerin!” Chaerin says, making claws with her hands and making a hissing, cat face at the girls.

            “So cute!” Kiara coos at Chaerin, grinning. “So, Vizio-ssi, you are the lead vocalist like me? Nice.”

            Vizio just nods, “Yes.”

            “Chaerin-ah, you’re the main dancer? I always knew you’d get that position. You are so competitive when it comes to dancing!” Maehwa giggles, smiling at her friend. In the rest of Lilac’s eyes, Maehwa is an exact version of S.Me, except with longer hair and a higher-pitched voice. She is so bubbly and weird.

            “Mhmm,” Chaerin nods, grinning. “Divinique is a unique name. How did you come up with it?”

            Divine and unique,” BabyMinn states, looking all the girls over. She seems intimidating. “It’s a combination of the two words into one. Showing that we are both divine and unique. How did you come up with ‘Lilac’?”

            “Lilac is a different color. It isn’t like the prime colors and it stands out; it isn’t dull like some colors. It gives off a girly image, yet a not-so-girly image. So, we are Lilac,” Chaerin tells her, speaking up for Vizio’s lack of words.

            Maehwa frowns as she senses some sort of rivalry between her group and her friends’ group. She doesn’t want this. She cares about her two friends from Lilac, yet she has to defend and stand with her own group.

            Bae Kyon isn’t usually the type to judge, but she notices Divinique’s visual staring at her and feels the need to call her a ‘creepy troll’. She averts her eyes everywhere, uncomfortable under her gaze. What can she do? Divinique’s visual, R.Na, continues to stare at Bae Kyon. Both of the girls are beautiful, no doubt, and perfect as visuals of their group. R.Na feels intimidated by Bae Kyon though…and will not admit it.

            “When is your debut?” Yoo Sawng asks the question on everyone’s mind. By now, no one even notices that JunSeong has walked away from the two groups. “Ours in January 4th.”

            “Ours is January 10th,” Nixie tells her.

            If you would be standing in between the two groups, comparing and observing each one, you’d seriously consider some of them siblings or twins. Not the fact that they could have similar looks, but how they act, their group position, and their all over personality. For example, Maehwa and S.Me are both O blood types, hyper and bubbly, weird most of the time, the main rapper and a vocalist; both also have black hair and a petite frame.

            Nixie is a fun girl, but can come off as independent, rude, and cold-hearted, because half the time she is. She is the lead rapper of Divinique and is the most well-mannered when around others. Her twin from Lilac would be Yoo Sawng. Both also love quiet, cleared out places where they can hang out by themselves.

            As for the others, there is BabyMinn and Vizio, the leaders; both have bipolar personalities and prefer hip hop and boyish things. Kiara is like a combination of Vizio and Bae Kyon – she sings and is sweet, but can be bipolar with her personality. With EunMi, her twin would also be BabyMinn, with a slight mixture of R.Na, who happens to be a perfect combination of Bae Kyon and Chaerin. Confusing, but that’s how it is. Divinique has 5 girls, Lilac has 6.

            Without realizing the time has flown so much, JunSeong walks back up to the groups and faces Lilac. “Girls, you’re up next. Two minutes.”

            Chaerin, Bae Kyon, and S.Me all look like deer caught in headlights. Their eyes go wide and they feel like their hearts have stopped. Although they usually don’t get so nervous, they totally forgot about being on the set of Star King and they are going to be on the show soon.

            “Lilac, get ready to go on stage!” a staff member yells to the girls.

            “We’re next,” S.Me states the obvious, gulping.

            “Nervous much?” R.Na smirks at the group of girls in front of her. “I’m not.”

            EunMi felt the urge to plunge forward and rip R.Na’s pretty, golden blonde hair from her big head. Yoo Sawng notices EunMi tense up and she pats her shoulder, shaking her head at the girl. “Not now.”

            The girls walk to the entrance to the stage, behind a large pair of thick curtains. They are in two rows: Yoo Sawng, EunMi, and Bae Kyon in the front row; Vizio, Chaerin, and S.Me in the back row. The girls take deep breaths as they prepare to be called out.

            “Up next we have a new debut group filled with talented, young girls who have many talents to show us! Please welcome to the stage, Lilac!” Leeteuk calls out. The curtains pull back and the girls walk onto the stage. Their nervousness fades within seconds.

            “Annyeong haseyo! Unique and talented, we are Lilac!” the girls introduce themselves and bow. Everyone continues to clap.

            “We have two girl groups here that are going to debut soon – Lilac and another upcoming group. On today’s show, we’re hoping to challenge Lilac’s talents! We’ve heard great things about you six,” Boom tells them.

            Each girl is focused on something different in the room. Yoo Sawng is watching Boom  politely, Vizio is watching the floor, EunMi is looking at the audience (not the star audience, but the side audience in the room), Chaerin is looking at Leeteuk, S.Me is looking at her shoes, and  Bae Kyon looks over to see what stars are present.

            MBLAQ? Nichkhun? Leeteuk and Boom? Well, obviously she knows that Leeteuk, and Boom are the hosts, but…seriously? LEETEUK! And there is Hyorin! And Taemin! Wah~! Bae Kyon thinks to herself, star struck at the moment.

            “First of all, please introduce yourselves to us!” Boom says to them. They introduce themselves like they did to Divinique. Everyone laughs when Chaerin does her ‘cat pose’.

            “’The Bad Kitten’, huh?” Leeteuk asks. “The maknae is always the troublemaker. Just look at Kyuhyun and Mir!” Kyuhyun and Mir smile wide and everyone chuckles.

            “Bae Kyon-ssi and Vizio-ssi, since you two are the main vocalist of Lilac, you two will be doing a ‘challenge’ against two of the audience members. But first, we want to test your vocal skills. Please choose any song you like. You can both sing together for the song,” Leeteuk explains to them. They nod and start discussing which song to sing – quickly agreeing on Nothing Lasts by Girl’s Day.

            From 1:35 to 2:43 of Nothing Lasts is what the girls sing, both reaching the high note that starts at 2:30 and lasts ten seconds. When they start singing into their mics for the high note, the audience member’s eyes widen at their talent and ability. Once they finish the high note, they smile and bow, earning the audience’s approval and cheers.

             “Wah~ So good!” Leeteuk beams at them.

            “Yah! Leeteuk they are underage!” Boom says, pushing him away. People chuckle at that and Mir calls to them, “How old are the member of Lilac anyways?”

            “Vizio unnie is the eldest at 18, I’m second eldest at 18, S.Me is 15 and third eldest, EunMi is fourth eldest at 15, Bae Kyon is the second youngest at 15 and Chaerin is the maknae at 14,” Yoo Sawng tells him.

            “So young!” Boom says aloud, talking about Chaerin. “How long have you trained for, Chaerin-ssi?”

            “I started training in September of 2007,” she answers. “I was first a trainee of JYP Entertainment but was moved to NH Media by my first manager.”

            “Both are good companies,” a lady from the star-filled audience states, nodding.

            “Vizio-ssi, Bae Kyon-ssi, who would you like to battle with from our star audience?” Leeteuk asks the girls, smiling. Vizio looks at Bae Kyon, signaling her to choose. She bites her lower lip and looks at the audience.

            Hyorin-ssi is an amazing singer…so is Kyuhyun-ssi. Then again, G.O-ssi and Seungho-ssi are here and I really want to battle MBLAQ. What do I do? Hurry, Bae Kyon! Hurry! Bae Kyon thinks to herself, mentally battling herself.

            “How about Kyuhyun sunbaenim and Hyorin sunbaenim?” Bae Kyon asks, giving an eyesmile. Everyone claps and a few gasp. Kyuhyun and Hyorin stand up and make their way onto the stage. The rest of Lilac moves to stand by Boom and Leeteuk on the side of the stage.

            “How about ‘I Love You A Thousand Times’ by Co-Ed?” Vizio suggests. “It’s a good song.”

            “Or maybe ‘Someday’ by U-Kiss. You two should know that song, right?” G.O asks them. The girls nod.

            “When you all decide, I’ll explain the rules,” Boom says, giving the four a look. A few people chuckle.

            “Someday by U-Kiss,” G.O tells him, turning to face him.

            “Alright,” Leeteuk faces the camera, before Boom can explain. “The girls will battle against the boys by singing the chorus and modifying it to fit their vocals – meaning that they can increase the pitch and try and impress us judges. Whoever sings the song better, in our opinion, will with their battle.”

            “Who are the judges?” Boom asks Leeteuk.

            “You, me, and…” he looks at the audience, “Hyorin-ssi.”

            Seriously? Bae Kyon thinks to herself, mentally shaking her head. She puffs her cheeks and grips the mic in her hand tightly. She is going to battle two talented singers at a singing competition. No mercy. Is this even going to be possible?

            “Boys, discuss it for a minute and you will go first; girls, discuss it while they perform.”

            “Okay, so we’re going to increase our pitch up as high as you think you can. It’s the only way. Make sure you can handle the increase. You remember all the words, right, Unnie?” Bae Kyon asks Vizio, her palms starting to sweat from nervousness.

            The girls step off to the side as the music starts and Kyuhyun and G.O start to perform the chorus of ‘Someday’. Their beautiful voices flow well with the song and they hold out some of the notes longer; the girls take note of this. Once they finish the short chorus, everyone cheers (and claps) for them, obviously stunned and happy with their performance.

            “Now, Vizio and Bae Kyon!” Boom says loudly and the girls take Kyuhyun and G.O’s spot. The music starts and the girls start singing their parts and eventually sing together, their pitch increased and they hold out longer on the notes. On the last note, they hold out for as long and as high as they allow themselves to go. Everyone’s eyes go wide.  It is really shocking how amazing these two girls’ voices are! Proud, Lilac claps and cheers for them loudly once finished.

            “Amazing!” Mir yells from the audience.

            “Hyorin-ssi, your opinion?” Leeteuk asks the girl, looking at her.

            “The boys did wonderful!” she praises them, “I love how beautiful their voices are! Then again, the girls did extremely well! Better than I expected, actually. Although, the girls went a little high, but it was good and not off key. I say the boys win, though, because the song better suits their vocals.”

            “I loved the girls’ version, so I vote the girls,” Leeteuk states.

            Boom studies the girls and then the boys, raising an eyebrow. The girls felt nervous, more Bae Kyon than Vizio though, and the boys were more anxious than anything.

            “First point for Star King VS Lilac goes to…” Boom says, pausing dramatically, “Lilac!”

            The rest of Lilac cheers and hug Vizio and Bae Kyon. The two girls bow to the boys and the boys bow back, heading back to their seats.

            “Now, moving on to S.Me and Yoo Sawng,” Leeteuk says, grinning. “They are talented rappers, so they will have a freestyle rapping battle while…hopping on one foot!”

            “What are you- Get off stage!” Boom says, pushing him away. “The rapping battle is right, but not the hopping on one foot. Unless someone wants to…”

            “I want to battle them!” Mir says, standing up, only to be pulled down by Seungho, who is shaking his head. Mir is excited, indeed, and S.Me giggles at this.

            “Can we battle Mir sunbaenim?” S.Me asks, looking at the hosts. They look at S.Me, surprised. They answers her with a ‘yes’ and gesture Mir to come up on stage.

            Mir is no doubt a talented rapper. S.Me and Yoo Sawng are good rappers themselves, however. Although, they have a doubt they will lose against Mir. Besides, they would have a bigger doubt if they hadn’t been practicing their free-styling skills earlier.

            “Okay! Only Mir then?” Leeteuk asks the girls, stepping in front of Boom causing him to scoff at the sight of Leeteuk doing what he is supposed to. The girls nod and Mir smiles widely.

            The girls are good at free-styling, but still need work on their skills. As Mir begins the battle between them, the crowd watches curiously, wondering whether or not Mir will actually win or the girls will get another point. Yoo Sawng battles him first, successfully firing back a small, good rap.

            With their game faces on, Mir throws back yet another fast, talented rap shocking the audience in their seats – also making Lilac nervous. S.Me gets her turn and surprisingly makes up a rap with the same speed as his and emphasizing some similar words like he did. Success for this turn.

            As soon as Mir smirks and fires back a somewhat longer rap, blowing both them and the crowd away with his skills, the girls become stunned and cannot think. Yoo Sawng’s eyes widen as she looks at S.Me. He finishes and everyone waits for the girls.

            “Time!” Boom yells, stepping between the girls and Mir. “This battle round goes to MBLAQ’s Mir!”

            Yoo Sawng and S.Me bow to congratulate Mir and smile. After that, S.Me facepalms Yoo Sawng. Yes, she facepalms Yoo Sawng, not herself. Yoo Sawng hits her over the back of the head and S.Me pouts, walking to hide behind their leader – Vizio.

            “She hurt me!” S.Me tells Vizio.

            “We have a strong control up ship.”

            S.Me looks at Vizio, confused. This is the second time Vizio has told her something completely weird and unnatural. What does she mean? S.Me repeats the sentence over and over in her head as Leeteuk speaks to the camera. Luckily, no one heard this conversation besides the rest of Lilac – who aren’t even listening.

            “EunMi, Chaerin,” Boom says, turning to them. “The last two girls of Lilac. I heard you two are talented dancers and were close friends before being put in the same group, correct?”

            “Neh,” EunMi and Chaerin chorus, nodding.

            “How about a dance competition?”

            Chaerin’s eyes light up at that question. EunMi notices and laughs, grabbing her arm and dragging her over to stand by Leeteuk. Of course they would do this! Her eyes quickly scanned the audience and her eyes widened. Uh oh. She spots Taemin in the audience and frowns. Taemin is a talented dancer. Chaerin knows this and EunMi fears Chaerin’s super over competitiveness will come out and she’ll get crazy.

            The rest of Lilac notice how EunMi keeps glancing at the audience as Boom explains the rules. They spot Taemin and shake their heads. Chaerin is going to do it again when she realizes who is there.

            “Can I make a suggestion?” S.Me asks as loud as she can, stepping out from behind Vizio. Boom and Leeteuk turn to her to listen and the camera focuses in on her. “Let Yoo Sawng unnie dance with them, too. As a backup dancer or whatever! She knows almost all the same dances as them and it’d just look weird with two dancers, right?”

            Yoo Sawng stares at the girl, bewildered at her sudden volunteering…of her! Leeteuk and Boom agree to this, which makes Yoo Sawng stare at them. She blinks a few times and tries to process how the heck she got joined into this. Oh yeah. By S.Me. This calls for payback…but later.

            Yoo Sawng walks over to the other two girls and gives a faint smile. EunMi continues to stare at the audience, hoping with her mind she can block out Taemin where Chaerin can’t see him.

            “What dance are we going to dance to?” Yoo Sawng whispers to them.

            “How about Taemin?” Leeteuk asks the girls, motioning over to Taemin. “He’s a great dancer. And how about Joon…or Thunder?”

            “Deal!” Chaerin says, nodding. “We’ll battle them.”

            EunMi sighs and wishes she could just choke Leeteuk at the moment. Apparently her mind didn’t listen to her and block out Taemin from Chaerin’s sight. Darn her super powers that she lacked. She turns to Yoo Sawng and answers her question, “How about an MBLAQ song for an amusing affect?”

            “Mona Lisa?” Chaerin whispers.

            “How about the boys dance to a girl song and the girls dance to a boy song and then they have a small freestyle dance battle?” Boom asks.

            “Perfect~” Chaerin grins as if Boom saying that was on perfect cue.

            Taemin, Joon, and Thunder all gather in a small circle like the girls and start discussing what song to dance to as Boom and Leeteuk start talking to the rest of Lilac on camera.

            “Unnie, thoughts?” Chaerin asks Yoo Sawng.

           “I only know so much of the Mona Lisa dance. Remember? I danced with you two on the last part.”

            “How about this? The last part where Thunder goes ‘everybody on the left’ and so on, we dance from that. I will take Thunder’s part and you two take Mir and Joon’s parts. When those three are supposed to go down, you two stay up for Seungho and G.O’s parts. From there on we’ll dance to…what Super Junior song do we do well?”

            “Mr. Simple. Do you know it?” Yoo Sawng asks, interrupting EunMi from speaking.

            “Of course,” EunMi nods, finally getting to speak. “Chaerin?”

            “How long does it have to be?” Chaerin turns to Leeteuk and yells at him from across the room.

            “At least three minutes,” he states, looking at her.

“Ok,” Chaerin turns back to the girls. “From that small performance of MBLAQ’s it will take about 20-30 seconds. When I finally stand up from that I move to the right and take the position of Eunhyuk like I always do. EunMi, you go from Seungho’s position to the opposite of me and Yoo Sawng is the center this time. I dance to Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Leeteuk’s part…if I have time. EunMi does Donghae, Yesung, and Shindong’s part, agreed? Yoo Sawng unnie, you do Siwon, Heechul and Ryeowook’s part. When we dance to the chorus, Yoo Sawng takes the middle in the beginning, and then EunMi, and then me. After that we have about 10 seconds or so…so we’ll finish with…our freestyle dance, alright?”

“Why didn’t you just become a choreographer?” EunMi asks her, turning to face Ho Dong.

“Time! Who wants to go first?”

“BOYS!” the girls all shout.

“I’ll go tell the staff what we want. I’ll make sure they have the precise song tracks,” Chaerin says, running over to the staff by the side of the stage while the girls move over by Lilac and the boys take their positions.

The music starts and everyone starts clapping. You’d think it’d be something Girl’s Generation, but shockingly it is 2NE1’s I Am the Best. Chaerin runs back to the girls behind the camera and smiles at them, nodding.

Everyone watches as the boys dance to the song and mouth the words. Image Joon taking CL’s part, Thunder taking Dara and Bom’s part and Taemin taking Minzy’s part. Taemin takes center stage near the end and does his own little dance and stops, poses, and winks at Lilac. Bae Kyon’s face goes red and she looks away. Truthfully, she and Taemin have met before, but both have forgotten that. Although, Taemin and S.Me are affiliated with each other. They aren’t the closest of friends, but have hung out before.

Once finished, everyone claps and cheers for the boys and they bow. Everyone looks at the three girls and awaits their performance.

“We’re going to be dancing to 3 different things. Two boy songs and our freestyle dance,” Chaerin tells them, giving an eye smile. Leeteuk nods and asks, “What songs?”

“You’ll have to wait and see,” EunMi says in a rather cold tone, walking away from him. She’s usually nice, but seconds before, she noticed Divinique behind stage making faces at them and giggling their sick, aegyo-filled giggles. EunMi wanted to puke at this.

“Is she usually this way?” Leeteuk asks the rest of Lilac and they shake their heads ‘no’.

Yoo Sawng, Chaerin, and EunMi take their positions and go through the routine, Yoo Sawng making sure not to mess up. EunMi took all her anger out on dancing, so she did well. Chaerin wasn’t even thinking about the song or dance routine while she was dancing and surprisingly did well also.

When they imitated the members of Super Junior with over exaggerated movements to ‘Mr. Simple’, it caused almost everyone to laugh at loud. What really got them to laugh was when EunMi danced to Donghae’s part where he says ‘modeun geosi ttae, ttae, ttae, ttae, ttaega inneun geonikka’ and makes those hand movements. EunMi does that, but fumbles her hands near the end and throws her hands to the side and rolls her eyes; she takes her next position. It wasn’t messing up, no; it was how she wanted to do it.

During the freestyle dance, Chaerin basically battled what Taemin did and ended, pointing her fingers at him like a gun and shooting it. She smirks, happy with her dance. EunMi glances back at Divinique, whose eyes are wide. Maehwa is clapping in the background – at least she is still the same girl EunMi and Chaerin knew once.

“Wah!” Mir yells from the audience. Seungho laughs at him. Of course seeing that panda smile while laughing made the girls of Lilac smile, too, except for Vizio, who was still keeping her ‘cool’ image.

“Is something up with Vizio?” Bae Kyon whispers to S.Me as they stand there, hyped up from their fellow members’ performance. S.Me shakes her head as the girls walk back over to them and Boom and Leeteuk look stunned.

“Wow, girls! That was good!” Boom says to them.

“Chaerin and EunMi are our main dancers of the group, so they are pretty talented,” S.Me tells him, nodding.

“EunMi-ssi, can you show us a dance?” Leeteuk asks her. She nods and walks to the center of the stage and she does a few dance movements – proving that she can dance just as well as Chaerin. Chaerin smiles at her, happy with her small routine and her friend’s dancing.

“Wah!” everyone says in a chorus, amazed with Lilac’s talent.

“You know who has so much swag? LILAC DOES! So don’t even question it!” Vizio yells to the camera as it comes closer to them. The sudden outburst causes everyone to quiet down. After a few seconds of figuring out what just happened, the girls start laughing. Ho Dong and the rest of the audience follow suit and laugh. Vizio just flails her arms a couple of times before moving back to the rest of Lilac and going back into her ‘swag’ and ‘cool’ mode.

“This is going to be a hard decision!” Leeteuk says to the camera.

“I vote Lilac!” Mir calls to Leeteuk.

“So do I!” Thunder agrees.

“What does the audience think?” Boom turns to the audience consisting mainly of girls – with few guys. The audience cheers. Boom nods and Leeteuk grins at the girls.

“Looks like Lilac has won our little battle,” Leeteuk states, nodding. “You girls surely have a lot of talent. I hope you make it far and your debut is a success.” Leeteuk smiles at the camera. “Let’s all give a round of applause for Lilac and wish them a well debut on the 4th of January! Now, up next is the other debut girl group: Divinique!”

The girls bow and walk back stage, filled with adrenaline.

“Good job,” R.Na says to EunMi, passing by her. “Next time, do the dance the right way…maybe they won’t pity you.”

“You little-“

“Come on, Unnie,” Chaerin tells her, pulling EunMi away. “We have better things to waste our time worrying about then that thing.”

R.Na scoffs and follows the rest of Divinique to the curtains to walk out on stage. EunMi grits her teeth, glaring over her shoulder at the girl. Chaerin continues to drag her along behind her, following Lilac to meet their manager.

The girls excitedly discuss the show with JunSeong, gaining compliments from him and passing by staff. The girls chat about what they did and how they reacted to everything. S.Me and Yoo Sawng still are upset about losing to Mir – more Yoo Sawng than S.Me though.

The show did go well for them. It went better than planned actually. Although, Vizio’s little outburst caused laughter, it was looked down upon by JunSeong. Vizio just mutters under her breath to him, “Lady would’ve liked it.”

“Hey, did Eunkyo ever message you back?” EunMi asks Yoo Sawng, pulling away from Chaerin and whispering to Yoo Sawng. Yoo Sawng looks at her and nods. The two stop walking and let the rest of the group walk ahead of them for a few feet.

“You’re not going to like the news I have though. Our plan is crushed!” Yoo Sawng tells her, handing EunMi her phone with Eunkyo’s message on it. EunMi reads it and her eyes widen. Their plan was definitely ruined now.

           

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: First off, this isn't a new chapter, this is a repost of the chapter. Due to the whole AFF ordeal, I lost the chapter a couple of the comments, so~ I am reposting it. THANK GOD I didn't start writing the new chapter yet, otherwise I wouldn't have this chapter (because I have not saved this story on my hard drive since  I started writing it ^^;;; ).

 

ALSO~ I lost the poll I posted along with this; so if you didn't see the poll and vote, sorry~ If you still want to vote, pick a number - 1 thru 4 - and comment below. For the two that voted, I have your votes already. ^^