At The End (SoonSol)

Hansol & Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warnings : implied Hip Hop OT4, implied romance interest between Soonyoung and Hansol, implied SoonSol, implied sharing, this should be fluff but ended up a with lil bit of hurt/comfort, something is definitely wrong with my mind

Notes: for this one, I blamed my sister for introducing this song to me and even go as far as asking me what's the story behind this song. Because of her, I procrastinate my works even more.. :v

Song #5

At The End - Lee Changsub (BToB)

 

I’m walking through the dawn

As if I could blow away the rest of today

The sky is endless and dark with the night air

When I look up, I feel like I could touch it

 

“Hyung? Where are you going?” A voice called to Soonyoung when the Performance Team's leader walked up the stairs.

The leader stopped his feet and turned back to answer the maknae’s question. “The rooftop. I need to get some air.” He said shortly with a tired smile and Chan seemed to understand him as he nodded and replied.

“Okay. See you later.” The maknae turned again, waving his phone to indicate that he would call if someone looking for the other before walking back toward their studio and gave his team's leader the time and privacy for himself.

Still standing on the stairs, Soonyoung waited until he couldn't see Chan's figure before continuing his way up. The higher he went, the less people he saw and on the last set of stairs, he didn't meet anyone at all.

Knowing that the door wasn't locked, Soonyoung pushed the white door open and closed his eyes when strong winds greeted him way too eagerly.

Opening his eyes once the slap of the winds became bearable, Soonyoung slowly walked out to the terrace while glancing at the lit up scenery of the still bustling city.

Standing on the middle of it, the dancer closed his eyes again as his arms reached out away from his body's sides. Slow breathing accompanied by the dull sound of the still busy street below had the team leader to calm down and the gentle caresses of the night wind helped him feel less restricted.

Blowing out a long exhale of sigh, Soonyoung let his limb to move freely following the beats playing inside his head.

 

The unlit sky stole my tears

As if it’s comforting me

As if I could touch it

I endured this day with sighs

As I give my foolish body to the flowing stars

 

Sighing as he laid down carelessly on the cold cemented rooftop and ignoring the beads of sweat rolling down his skin, Soonyoung stared up high at the dark sky. There was no sight of even the tiniest star, he frowned at the thought, remembering in his childhood night back in his hometown where he would glanced up at the night sky and scatters of stars would lit his town.

Things had changed. Pollution had blurred people sight from the vast amazing space far above their sky. And just like that for Soonyoung personally, his work had shadowed over his dreams. There were so much responsibilities he had to take, ton of things to be considered more than three times, choreography which had to be recreated again and again until their entertainment agreed and satisfied with it, and then teaching his group member to dance it perfectly. Things had been so frustrating for him with the high expectations set by not only their entertainment agency but also their fans too, and not to mention the haters.

For the umpteenth time in his life, Soonyoung told himself that making his dream come true was not as easy as turning his palm. The leader of performance unit felt so helpless under the vast dark sky. It was just some hours ago when he helped Hansol with his rap part -not particularly helping, he was just helping calming down the younger boy from freaking out in fear of their next comeback would be destroyed by his incapability of making his rap work like how he wanted it to be, still help nonetheless-, but looked at him now, so pathetic that he even need the sky’s help to comfort him under its neutral support.

Closing his eyes, he rubbed his palms against his eyelids harshly. Shouting out his rage at himself loud enough that it would probably be heard by the starry sky above him.

 

I see you at the end

I see you at the end

Holding onto my impatient heart

I see you at the end

Some day, when I open my eyes

It’ll be the day I wanted so much

 

“Hansollie, gwaenchana.” Wonwoo's worried voice reached Soonyoung's eardrum when he went into the studio.

He paused his step when he saw the three older rappers all surrounding the youngest. Hansol straddling Mingyu's laps, hiding his face on the older’s neck while Mingyu himself was sitting on the floor with his arms wrapping protectively around the younger. Wonwoo placed his hand on Hansol's blond hair, patting it gently, and on the other side of Hansol and Mingyu, Seungcheol was crouching with his back facing the door, whispering to Hansol, something Soonyoung couldn't hear.

Honestly, that kind of sight wasn't what he expected to see there happening to the four rappers. He expected something like Seungcheol hyung was throwing some joke teasing Mingyu which made Hansol laughed out loud while Wonwoo snickering. Not this teary cuddle.

It was Wonwoo who noticed his presence first as he was the only one who could see the door from their position. The other almost knotted his eyebrow together when he looked at Soonyoung. ‘What?’ The other mouthed silently, when Soonyoung didn't move from his spot at all.

Face turned from surprise into worried expression, he mouthed back. ‘What happened?’ He asked stepping inside the room as he silently closed the door behind him; he noted that there was no staff inside the room with them, probably either Wonwoo or Seungcheol had told them to leave the idols alone.

As he stepped closer he could faintly heard Seungcheol's and Mingyu’s voice trying to coax Hansol to believe that everything would be alright.

“But..” Soonyoung heard Hansol's hoarse voice, telling the dancer that he might had been crying for quite long time. “If I fail this..”

Connecting the dots, Soonyoung sighed in realization. ‘Aah..’ His mouth shape said that. Approaching them, he let his presence known to the other three. “Hansollie.” He called the boy's sweet nickname, almost making the said boy flinched in Mingyu's embrace at his unexpected arrival in their studio.

Seungcheol moved aside, giving Soonyoung a space to crouch down next to Hansol. “Waee?” He drawled out the questioning word playfully as his hand reached for the youngest’s visible cheek, giving it a small pinch.

They heard some sniffling from Hansol before he shook his head. “Nothing.” The boy grunted still planting his face on Mingyu's shoulder.

“Jinjja?” He asked again, prodding the cheek with the tip of his finger, playful grin marking his face.

“Hyuung..” Hansol whined and from the tone they could hear the light smile fighting its way onto Hansol face.

“Hansollie.. Look at me~” the other leader said again. He prod his fingers onto Hansol's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter