Artificial Flower (JeongSol)

Hansol & Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notes : 

Additional Tags : lil bit of angst, some fluff, Slave/Pets AU, Broken Hansol

I have lots of difficulties when trying to write this JeongSol story... :,( I don't know much about Jeonghan so I can't weave Jeonghan’s personality into this, and the fact that there is not much JeongSol moment happening… *sigh* I lost myself here.. I got stuck and had to rewrite this story many times and changed the song thrice…. And, even after those, the plot is plain and lack in many things.. I’m so upset because of this. I’m sorry, I can’t give the best to you… T^T

This one is a bit -if not a lot- sad… but this ends well, so don't worry.. I guess? Hope you like this as well.. Enjoy reading.. :,)

 

 

Song #14

Artificial Flower ( 조화 ) - Eddy Kim

 

Behind the flashiness of an eternal flower petal 
There’s a liar who has never bloomed nor withered

 

“Tonight sale is as good as always.” The trader laughs in satisfaction, his hands giddily recounting the bundles of cash, fingers repeatedly caress the surface of Won, Dollar, Yen and Euro bills almost fondly.

Glancing to his side, the tall lean man stands straighter moving away from his dark brown desk where he had been leaning on. He easily covers the distance between him and the pet in three strides with his long legs before placing his fingers on the boy's face, raising it until he can see the dark brown eyes tremble in their attempt to not meet his.

Smirking, his thumb moves to caress the chapped lips of the boy. Making a note to send the boy for some treatment before delivering him to his buyer as he enjoys watching shiver creeping up the boy's body, the man leans down a bit until he captures the boy's lips. “You will see your new Master tomorrow. Be on your best behavior.”

The boy nods obediently, his lips slip away from the man for a moment as he closes his eyes, relenting his fate that night to the man who has been teaching him until he blooms with perfect obedience.

 

It will bloom again tomorrow like it’s nothing 
Pretending it’s not lonely, deceiving everyone

 

Waking up with his lower body a bit sore, the brunette haired boy blinks his eyes million times to get used to the bright light before he realizes that he isn't in his room anymore. He wakes up to a wide window with cremé colored curtain gathered at one side and also to the softness of pillow.

Sitting up, he stares down, looking at his body. His, no, he has nothing of himself anymore, this body has been sold to someone; the inner side of the thighs are stained with dried whiteness the trader spilled on him and never bother to clean. It has always been like that, he has gotten used to it. He will wake up and stained, alone on dirty sheet after every sessions of lesson from the man.

He has stopped complaining or thinking about it. Just accepting and moving on to do what he has to do. But that morning, he has to push himself to think. To notice the differences.

One, albeit still a bit dirty with the white stains, the skin has no mark whatsoever. It is clean with no bruise and there is no pain beside the bearable throbbing between the legs.

Two, he is obviously not inside his gray cell room where there is only small hard bed. Testing the little bounce of the bed with his palm, the boy takes his time to feel the smoothness of the sheet against the dry skin of the fingers before glancing around the room. The place looks expensive, the boy can't know for sure but obviously, this room is much better than the empty cold gray room he always stays in.

Before he can think about anything else, the door opens and the trader walks in. His dark maroon shirt makes the smirk on his face looks more dangerous and so does his black pants and his shiny black dress shoes. “Oh. You are awake.” His cheerful tone doesn't make the boy feel any better.

“Go take a shower and change into this.” The man tells him, raising the paper bags he is holding before dropping them on the bed. “I'll give you an hour to get ready.” Instead of leaving, the man takes a seat on the lounge sofa and raises his brow when the boy doesn't move from the bed.

Without much ado, the boy moves from the bed and walks toward the door the man points with a wave of his hand. Dutifully, the brunette haired boy washes every inch of the body, making sure that they are clean and then the hair which has grow long enough to reach the back.

When he is back in the private bedroom, the trader motions him to start dressing and has some meals before they depart. Without making a fuss, the boy do as he says.

 

After the flashy lights turn off 
My loud friends will leave 
I’ll be left alone, thirsty

 

“Hansol.” Jeonghan, the pet's new Master, gives the boy a new name when he is informed that any of the pets have no name until their Master gives it to them. “From now on, you're Hansol.” He states, almost delightfully, looking so amused with a grin on his handsome face. “You'll be the storm which will make my day interesting.”

Hansol nods, accepting the name because that's what he has to do. This little action somehow brings a frown to the Master.

“This baby doesn't talk much because he is shy.” The trader explains, choosing his words carefully to please the man before him. As a seller that's what he needs to do to make sure the deal is done.

Much to his expectations, Jeonghan coos at Hansol. A smile bloom on his face when Hansol lowers his head after hearing the coo.

Hiding his satisfaction behind business smile, the trader places his hand on Hansol's head, petting the fluffy hair gently, praising the boy for a job well done.

 

I’m a living flower, I can breathe

 

Getting used to this new life isn't difficult for Hansol. He is trained to follow any rules and demands. When he was in the cell, all the rules and demands had been harsh and unforgiving. He has learnt the hard way to survive, he just needs to be obedient and pliant with changes.

With that skills, in Jeonghan’s house, he find surviving there is more easy, and humanly.

Jeonghan is very kind. And compared to the trainers back in the cell who always talk about money and worth, his Master is like an angel who saves him from the depth of hell. He is Hansol’s beacon, the light in the darkened life he lives.

He doesn't get hurt again, nor he is in too much pain or ache. Hansol feels relieved, he has been freed from that cell.

He should be happy.

 

The sunlight is actually a deadly poison 
Fading away the colors that I have

 

He is given a lot of reasons to smile by Jeonghan. The owner smiles a lot at him, praising him for every tasks well done, and cooing when he finds his action adorable. Jeonghan is always ready to spoil him with things; buying him clothes, accessories, hats and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter