Symphony (JiSol)

Hansol & Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is a bit similar with the SoonSolSoo miniseries, as if this is the future of JiSol together. I don't blame you if you think that way. BUT! This is not! To tell you the truth, I had already written this one before working on SoonSolSoo series. This one is the main idea why I choose Jisoo for that series.
And the reason why I hadn’t posted this until now was because I’m not confident enough with this plot. But then, I was like fxxk it and posted it.

Even so, I hope you enjoy this story as well.

 

 

Song #10

Symphony - Zara Larsson

 

I've been hearing symphonies

Before, all I heard was silence

 

Sipping his morning coffee happily, Hansol sighed calmly as he looked around his new house which the wall was painted soft creme. Looking past the kitchen room he was standing in, across to the dining room and then living room, the young man unconsciously wondered how many people could fit into this big house if he decided to invite his big family and friends for gathering.

Thinking about family, he was brought back to the memories of his childhood where he and his sister often playing around the premise of their house. Their mom often scolded them for running around, scattering their toys around, making too loud noises when they were playing and sometimes got their house messy and dirty.

Smiling at those thought, Hansol took another sip and held his eyes on the living room as he imagined himself standing in the kitchen preparing food as he watched two little boys chattering while building up a tower with colorful plastic blocks. The older one would stood on his tip toe to place the prism block as the roof of their tower while his younger brother would watch in awe at how tall their tower be.

Muttering how sweet that kind of life would be, Hansol placed his mug down and listened to the emptiness of the house.

 

A rhapsody for you and me

And every melody is timeless

Life was stringing me along

Then you came

 

It was like those time when he could do anything by himself, roaming around in his own apartment, following the unknown melody with unique rhythm.

He was so free, his own conductor in his own orchestra. he could stretch the pianissimo or brought his life into smooth crescendo.

Even though the melody he created might not be the best, they gave him satisfying feeling of fulfilment. Hansol thought that it was enough for him and didn't want anything to disturb his solo performance of life.

Yet it all messed up -in the most unique and sweetest way- when another conductor added new instrument into his sheets of music.

 

you cut me loose

Was solo singing on my own

Now I can't find the key without you

 

Hong Jisoo, an American born man yet still Korean by blood. He was a new face in the neighboring team of the marketing division he worked at. The manager invited him, who was said to be genius, to help said team leader to manage the members.

Hansol didn't pay him much attention at first as he was busy with his own team work, they rarely talk about works -just exchanging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter