Wolf Baby (WonSol)

Hansol & Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Notes:

I just want to write about Wonwoo punishing Hansol but why is it so hard for me to write that?

And and and what had i just written?! This is just so random, plotless, what the hell I was thinking when I wrote this?

Halloween has long passed and it's already almost Christmas. I haven't even worked on Christmas story… maybe I won't post anything for Christmas...

 

Well, Hope you enjoy this WonSol story :D

and just like usual, unbeta'ed

 

 

Song #15

Wolf Baby - TRCNG

 

I’m a wolf wolf wolf baby

Baby baby baby

I’m a wolf wolf wolf baby

Baby baby baby

 

Humming to himself as he glances at his reflection in the full body mirror attached to the wall of the walk in closet, Hansol looks from head to toe once again checking his outfit which are only very casual mix-match of oversized navy blue hoodie with red left sleeve paired with navy tartan pants. Looking satisfied at that mediocre costume style which is practically his every day look, the young man turns around and peeks from over his shoulder to inspect his back look.

There is a long thick fluffy tail which the color of the fur matches his brunette hair, slipping out from under his long hoodie, hanging limp with its snowy tip reaching past the back of his knees. Grinning at it as he watches the tail swaying left and right, Hansol turns again, this time to check his face. At first glance, his pair of amber irises stand out most with the adequate black smokey line surrounding his eyes and also the sharp exotic curved line at its outer end. Then down to his high nose which is followed by a pair of canines teeth peeking from behind his parted lips. As he touches the sharp edge of the right one, his gaze climbs upward again, this time at his hair and then the furry pair of ears twitching and moving according his will at the sides of his head.

Smiling, the young wolf steps back and examines his appearance one more time. He looks at himself for another minute before feeling satisfied by his own appearance. Simple but still attractive.

“Sol-ah.” Turning to look at the door, Hansol can see Wonwoo walking toward him, his bored looking face asking him why he takes so long to get ready.

“I'm done, hyung.” He replies, stepping away from the mirror and meeting the elder halfway before placing a chaste kiss right on Wonwoo's lips. “You?”

Nodding wordlessly, Wonwoo leads their walk out of their bedroom to the front door. And as he follows behind the elder, Hansol takes in the sharp fine look of his lover's costume. Matching Hansol's navy blue hoodie, Wonwoo wears a suit with lighter shade of blue, the fabric gleams under the light and Hansol wonders how it will look in the dark. Pushing that thought aside, Hansol hurriedly put on the shoes he has readied by the front door while Wonwoo easily slips his socks-clad feet into polished black dress shoes and walks out to the guest area, a big square room connecting the teleportator and the suite served as waiting area. The older checks his phone for the time and when Hansol has followed him out of their apartment suite, he walks straight to the elevator and presses the button.

“Hyung. What do you think?” Hansol asks when they are already inside the teleportator. It is a bit too late to ask that and to make a sudden change, but Hansol is very much confident about his costume already. “Do I look like a wolf ?” he looks genuinely playful with that grin and hands raised as if to pose as a wolf trying to pounce on their target.

Glancing sideway at the younger, Wonwoo nods dutifully as he turns his face forward, ignoring his lover’s whine about his dull reaction. Doing his best to not roll his eyes -and smile- at his boyfriend’s childish antic, the older heaves out a sigh and waits for the door to open to the basement parking.

 

My instincts are awakening

Every time the blue moonlight shines in the night sky, go

My footsteps endlessly, oh nana

Wander through a dark forest, oh nana

 

Every year, just right on full moon night of the seventh month in the lunar calendar, the portals which bridges the two worlds -Earth and Underworld world- are connected and opened wide. Along with it, a radiation of magic wafting off strongly reaching every creatures and giving them more power and an ease to travel between the worlds, which usually hard to do because of the turbulence created by the strong clash of barriers enveloping each worlds. And the costume, it was all originated by the underworld creatures who visit the world of living. Because they had very different body shape compared to human, most of them disguised themselves as human, using magic to veil their appearance and copy the human they saw so they can venture the world while blending in with ease. That has became a habit for very long time and spread around so vast that it has become tradition to disguise oneself as someone else on that festival.

For this annual event, Biztarians all celebrate it because it means they can meet with their families, friends and colleagues who live on the other world they usually not able to communicate easily. Earlier, Biztarians only celebrated the event in small circle, in a private gathering or party. But after long years of more and more people knowing each other and celebrating together, they all gather and combine their little parties into one huge festival anyone can join, it has became a day like Biztar Day when there is also a festival being held to celebrate the start of new era. Although not as great as Biztar Festival, Baekjung Festival -how they call it in Korea- is also a hugely anticipated event. And tonight, Hansol and Wonwoo are going to attend one of many parties held in Seoul.

Stepping out of the hover car when they have parked it at the basement of Diamond Hotel, they have to park it themselves because the valets are all busy with other cars, Hansol links his arm with his long time boyfriend as they walk toward the teleportator. That year, the hotel which is located at the heart of Seoul, throws a Halloween Themed Baekjung Party for younger Biztarians. And if it is not for Seungkwan’s amazing ability and connections in snatching the VIP tickets before they sold out, the thirteen of them might not able to spend the night away together. Yes. Thirteen of them. Their little group which has started since Junior High School, started by the triple S -Seungcheol, Soonyoung, Seokmin- and their friends, then completed by three juniors who joined at the following year.

Looking at Wonwoo when the elder touches the button on the hologram panel after raising his ring to the ID scanner, Hansol adds into his monologue that it is because the two of them are in the same group that they are able to know each other and exchange confessions.

“What are you smiling at?” The taller asks, his eyebrow arches slightly higher than usual and it makes Hansol thinks to himself. When he first met the elder, Hansol often wondered why this particular hyung always sounded like he was suspicious of everything, but after knowing him for years, he learns that it is just his voice and he is actually curious instead of suspicious.

Making a face, Hansol shrugs and grins at himself. Ignoring Wonwoo’s confused and curious look, the younger won’t admit that his love story with the elder was started by love at first sight.

Soon, the teleleportator doors open again and what greeting them is really extraordinary. Rather than the grandeur looking hall decorated by sky high priced art things and chandelier -like any 5 starred hotel is, Hansol and Wonwoo step into a forest. A forest with lush party properties.

 

The moment the clouds cover the moon

You appear before me

 

“Wow.”

After checking their arrival in with the guest manager, Hansol gapes at the real looking expanse of forest. As far as he can see, the entire floor is covered by high towering trees and wild ankle tall grasses as their path around the party hall. It is like they have just stepped into a thick dark forest filled by various creatures of all races wearing wide ranging variant of costumes.

“Is someone running out of ideas? I know that the ad said ‘Join into the Wild’, but isn’t this too wild? Like literally wild?” When there is a faint ding from the teleportator next to them, Hansol knows that they aren’t the only ones surprised by this astonishing concept. Leaning closer to Wonwoo who squints his eyes uncomfortably, he asks. “Where should we go?” there are too much trees and it hinders Hansol’s sight to find their friends who claim that they have arrived before them.

“Around.” Wonwoo decides simply and with that, they walk hand in hand around the hall while trying to find their friends.

 

“Seungkwan says that they are above the Graveyard.” Hansol looks up from his phone, eyebrows knitted together in confusion while looking around to find any sight of grave which is according to Seungkwan a floor below their lounge room.

Beside him, Wonwoo is also looking around the hall, tilting his head around to peek between the cluttering rows of trees. “Is that it?” he says, finger raised to point at one direction and feet start walking toward it.

Following Wonwoo, with his hand still clutching the elder’s hand, Hansol slips into the shadow to avoid the bright slap of blue light above to his face. The source of light in that hall is only one -beside the small ones to light up each tables of course-, making it seems like a big full moon shining over the forest. He doesn’t really mind the idea, but he can’t help but a bit disturbed because they are now practically walking toward it.

“Hansol-ah!” Thanks to the moonlight showering them, they are already spotted first before they can spot their friends. And walking toward him in excited steps with loud cheerful voice is his one and only bestest friend.

Letting go of Wonwoo’s hold, Hansol races forward and meets his friend with a hug. “Kwannie!” he calls and before they can stop themselves, they both dances in circle. It’s been so long since their last physical meeting because Seungkwan moves to underworld for work while Hansol stays on Earth with Wonwoo. “How have you been?” Hansol asks laughing in excitement, hands cupping his best friend’s chubby cheeks.

 

“So…” after the long awaited reunion, Seungkwan is back to his nagging friend self, eyes running up and down to check their costumes. “What are you?”

“I’m a werewolf.” Touching the wolf ears above his head, Hansol says matter of factly. “What else?”

Seungkwan makes a disagreeing face and nags. “With this clothes?”

“What do you expect?” Hansol jokes. “Torn clothes?”

The slightly older man frowns at Hansol’s response. He clicks his tongue and meet his friend’s gaze. The two of them turn silent w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter