Strange (WonSol)

Hansol & Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song #1 
Strange(낯설어) - MASC(마스크)

“He should stop looking at other people.” Hansol complained to Seungkwan who sat across him in the cafe located near their house.

Looking at his nails as if they were the most important thing in the world, Seungkwan said with little care. “Do you mean he should close his eyes all the time?”

“Boo!” The half American boy whined at his best friend. “You know what I mean.” Grumbling, Hansol took his cup of coffee and sipped it slowly.

Rolling his eyes, Seungkwan placed his hands on top of the table and looked at Hansol. “Let me remind you again, Chwe Hansol….” he started but cut off by new person biting in.

“Hey. Hansollie. Seungkwan.” The newcomer was a tall young man with canine like teeth peeking from under his smile.

“Mingyu hyung?” It was Hansol who called the other's name in confusion. “What are you doing here?”

Sitting on the empty seat after Seungkwan had confirmed for him that the seat was free, Mingyu grinned at the two. “Just passing by actually. But then I see you two here, so I decide to join you. What are you two doing here anyway?” Sipping his own freshly brewed tea, he asked again, this time looking at Hansol. “I thought you go on a date with Wonwoo.”

At the mention of his boyfriend’s name, Hansol turned sour and glanced away from the older man, letting Seungkwan to fill in the other about what had happened.

“So.” Seungkwan purposefully used English when he started. “Uri Hansol here,” he pointed at Hansol who had dressed nicely for his date while widening his eyes for more impact in his story telling, “saw Wonwoo flirting with this lady at the site of their meeting up.”

To make it more dramatic, he even used a reenactment to show how Wonwoo’s affair happened before Hansol’s eyes. “..he placed his hand on her waist, pulling her close to him and whispered something to her.”

Letting out unsure voice, Mingyu asked while scratching his cheek. “Are you sure that it's really Wonwoo?”

After his question left his mouth, Mingyu found both Hansol and Seungkwan stared at him as if he had offended the two by his question. “Hyung. Do you think that we are lying?” Seungkwan frowned while tapping the table continuously and impatiently annoyed.

Caught under the two's stern gaze, Mingyu raised his hands in defeat, not wanting to be under the two's questionable mercy just for the sake of saving his friend. “Uh.. Sorry. I don't mean it like that.” he said, sending his attention back to his tea.

Sighing aloud, Seungkwan shake his head before saying to Hansol again. “As I said before, you should just end this before you get hurt again. Call him now and break up with him. Or maybe cut all ties too.”

Burying his head on his crossed arms above the table, Hansol re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter