2nd Shot

Snapshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAM!

Tons of documents flew and littered the floor when the folders hit the wall. The staffs inside were already shaking in fear, and one particular person was also profusely sweating. Her hands were clenched into fists as she wait for her seemingly doomed fate. The other workers' eyes were on her and she swore she just want to melt and escape the room.

The fuming boss lifted his head and eyed his secretary across his wide table. His intense look made the latter cower and close her fists tighter in hopes to stop it from shaking. 

"I- I'm sorry, Mr. Moon. I swear I had it all compiled and organized. I don't know why—" she stopped before she could finish when Moon Jaeho raised his hand. Her lips shut tight and her heart started beating fast again. 

"Ms. Kim Yongsun... how long have you been working for us?" he asked. His tone was oddly calm which only made Yongsun more anxious. 

Yongsun thought for a while. She was hired a little over two weeks ago and was told to start work by Monday. That was five days ago. Yongsun mentally cursed at herself when realization striked and she answered in a low voice, "Five days, sir."

 "Hm," Jaeho hummed in response while nodding to himself, "and you have already messed up." Jaeho walked up in front of his secretary and looked down at her for a good three seconds. "Should I fire you already, Ms. Kim?"

Panic welled up on Yongsun. She can't be fired. Her dream to be a part of Sky Entertainment can't be taken away from her just like that. "No, sir. Please. I'll do better next time. I promise." she said. 

A knock on the door from the outside took the attention of the people inside. When the door opened, two out of the four people who have recognized the newcomer, except for Jaeho, greeted her. 

"Hello!" she greeted albeit knowing the tension inside. "Am I disturbing anything?"

Yongsun saw her boss nod for them to leave the room, but not without a last message for her. "Ms. Kim," he called out when she was by the door, beside the blonde newcomer, "I'll let you go this time. Mess up again and you're out." 

Yongsun could only nod and bow, hide her smile, and close the door behind her. 

"Get me a coffee." Moonbyul heard the man order her as he sat on his chair.

"Wow," she scoffed, brushing her quite disheveled hair that she didn't get to fix when she got off her motorcycle, "you called me up here just to fetch you a cup of coffee?"

"Pick up the papers."

At that time, Moonbyul's patience started to run low. She frowned at her father's another demand. "Seriously?"

Silence. Moon Jaeho was silently reviewing the documents on his table. This left Moonbyul no choice but to comply. She put down her bag and stomped her way to the papers on the floor and started picking them up while gru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter