9th Shot

Snapshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flight took no more than two hours of the company's time. Everything went well. The ride was smooth and peaceful. A little too peaceful that Moonbyul got bored she whipped her phone out from her pocket and took photos of the whatever catches her attention. Sure, the quality of the photo isn't as great as the photos her professional camera's takes, but she thought it is enough, good enough, for her blog. And to kill time too, of course. Wheein was fast asleep beside her and she couldn't afford to wake her sister up. She didn't want to face a ranging puppy.

 

She then browsed her page. One of the most entertaining thing for Moonbyul is reading her viewers' comments and praises. It boosts her confidence and it motivates her more to share the beauty that surrounds her. It reminds her of why she loves taking photos. For a moment, she reminisced of her past, how she came to discover this passion. It was because of her mother. She loved taking photos of her daughter, and somehow, Moonbyul have grown to love it too.

 

Moonbyul snapped out of her thoughts and proceeded to upload the photo she have taken of the white, fluffy clouds as seen outside of her window. She typed in her caption and posted it for her followers to see. 

 

“‘Just spread your wings. Reach for your dreams. There’s no mountain that’s hard to move. Take a chance and try. You would never know. You’re a hero, you can FLY.’

- Fly by Jessica Jung”

 

She smiled in satisfaction and from then on, she tried to entertain herself by taking more photos (of sleeping Wheein) and playing games. 

 

🔶🔶🔶

 

The sun was at its peak when the company arrived at the hotel. They have all gathered in a multipurpose hall where maximum protection was imposed. There were fans and paparazzis outside the hotel to take photos and whatever information they could get from the company. Yongsun was genuinely amazed by the amount of people waiting outside. Sure, she have seen those kind of scenarios in TVs, but being one of the main reason why there was a crowd overwhelmed her. 

 

Hyejin stood beside the secretary and she was holding a piece of paper that was handed out to her. That, meaning she was assigned as one of the team leaders. It didn’t matter to Hyejin at all. She knew she could do the duty well and she knew she’s pretty good at handling people. When Yongsun turned to acknowledge Hyejin’s presence, the latter told her about the room arrangement. 

 

“Interesting," Hyejin said, her eyebrow raised in amusement as she read the names listed on each room. "I'd love to see what will happen in your room, Yong."

 

Yongsun looked at Hyejin, intrigued by what the younger one said. She peered at the paper Hyejin was holding and tried to look for her name among the others. “Who am I rooming with?”

 

Before Yongsun could land her eyes on her name, Hyejin suddenly took the paper out of her sight. “Nah-uh~ You’ll find out later. Let me gather you all first.”

 

The main head of the activities gave his last reminders and instructions to everyone before dismissing them and ordering the team leaders to gather their group. There were a total of eight groups composed of 12 members each who will also be divided into sub-groups depending on the member requirement on the different games they will be playing. Each team leader lined up in front called out their members on the mic. In no more than 10 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter