10th Shot

Snapshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Byul!” A high-pitched voice greeted Moonbyul as soon as the owner of the voice saw her head appear from the door. 

 

Byulyi was very much delighted, seeing such a familiar face. All her worries as of that moment vanished like bubble and in a heartbeat, she was already inside the room with her things. She could not imagine how awkward and jittery she would be if it were some human being she never knew in the company.

 

“Hey, Ms. Pretty Yong,” Moonbyul grinned. “You were with somebody? I think I heard more than one voice in this room.”

 

Yongsun stood up from her bed and approached Moonbyul. She helped the other to bring her things to the last single bed that appears presentable and neat. Moonbyul’s bed was a little too distanced from the other two as a small bedside table was placed in between her bed and the bed where Yongsun was previously sitting on.

 

“Oh, she’s in the comfort room.” Yongsun answered. And before Moonbyul could ask who the other is, the door to the comfort room opened.

 

”Our roommate is here?”

 

Shocked. Wheein was suddenly glued by the door upon seeing Moonbyul and Yongsun together. She could not actually understand what she was feeling. Happy, because Moonbyul was there too. But also anxious that all three of them are together in one room. She was a mess. At the back of her mind, she was scolding herself for feeling something else she couldn't explain other than happiness. She wished she did not feel something else but happiness.

 

“Holy sh- Wheein! Okay. This is really awesome. I thank whoever made the room assignments. This is so amazing!" Moonbyul beamed. Her face lightened up even more and jumped her way towards Wheein and enveloped her into a bone-crushing hug.

 

Wheein was still taken aback that she did not get to react to Moonbyul's hug immediately. Only when Moonbyul started shaking her that a squeak was emitted and she pushed everything aside and hugged her sister back. She jumped around with Moonbyul like a kid and laughter filled the space. Yongsun was so amused seeing their interaction. It wasn't even an hour or two when they last saw each other but Moonbyul and Wheein acted like they haven't seen each other for years. She thought she would not get tired seeing them like this. And she was also thankful that she got to be part of that moment.

 

"We'll have so much fun together. I'm pretty sure of that. We'll turn this room upside down." Moonbyul said with a mischievous grin, mirrored by Wheein's. For a moment, Yongsun was suddenly worried, but then the next second, she liked the idea.

 

"Too bad Hyejin isn't here with us. It would have been much greater." Yongsun voiced out, a small pout displayed for Moonbyul and Wheein to see.

 

There was a moment of silence. They were only looking at each other. Eyes moved from one another. Then Wheein snapped her fingers, an idea popping into her mind. "Well, we can call her in. Also, we can sneak in some alcohol in here and just... hang out. Sounds great, yeah? Besides, we won't do anything today. Activities will be starting tomorrow."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter