3rd Shot

Snapshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two days already since the accident. Two days since Yongsun have started to look for that USB. Two days since her first encounter with that Moonbyul girl.

Ms. Pretty Yong

Weird, she thought. It really was. For her, at least. They just met but the blonde already called her like that. It was pretty unusual for her. She have been thinking about it and seeing blonde women around only reminds her of it and Moonbyul more.

It was Sunday and Yongsun was specially asked by the CEO to not come for work. She received a message early in the morning telling her to "spend the day looking for the USB". Yongsun never felt so awake in the morning. That was her chance. SkyE's new group's debut would get delayed if she don't find it by next week.

In the afternoon, she have decided to take a small break. The cafe nearby her rented place seemed to be calling for her. And she thought that maybe she just needed a little bit of sunlight and fresh air to remember where she have placed that USB. 

Grabbing her too-big purse containing her money and god-knows-what, she headed out of her apartment and strolled to the cafe. 

🔸🔸🔸

"Jung Wheein! For the love of god, faster!"

Moonbyul had been waiting by their house's gate for more than five minutes for Wheein. She was holding on to the strap of the bag hanging on her shoulder when she glanced at her wrist watch. It was almost 2 pm.

She heard a quick shuffling of footsteps from the inside and she spun to see Wheein hopping out while trying to wear her shoes properly. Her hair was quite messy and her breathing was a little too fast. She might have been running around the house for her to pant. When she looked up at Moonbyul, she flashed a sheepish grin.

"What was taking you so long?" Moonbyul asked, adjusting the black cap she was wearing.

"I was looking for my purse. You know, you need to calm your ," Wheein replied before rolling her eyes at her sister.

Moonbyul noticed how her sister looked and let out a chuckle. She was shaking her head when she approached Wheein and fixed her hair. The gesture surprised the smaller woman for a second before slapping Moonbyul's arm.

"I will never get used to you doing that. Ew."

"Tsk." Moonbyul clicked her tongue although surprised at how her sister reacted to her action. "What's so wrong with it? You're weird. Let's go."

Moonbyul walked ahead while chuckling to herself. She left Wheein standing by herself for a few seconds before she ran to walk beside the blonde woman. 

The two women have planned that they would hang out that day. However, there really was no solid plan. They just talked about going out but doing what was something they have not really talked about.

It was a fine afternoon. Although the sun was still shining bright, Wheein and Moonbyul enjoyed the heat it brought. Their feet led them to the park where it was unusually filled with a lot of people. Not that it bothered them. Moonbyul actually liked it. This means more subject for her.

Wheein took a few glances at Moonbyul's face while they were walking. The latter was oblivious as she was telling Wheein more about what she had been doing while Wheein was abroad. Wheein was listening, but she could not just help it. She missed Moonbyul and being with her was enough to make her happy.

"Ah, before I forgot." Moonbyul snapped her fingers and stopped walking, she turned to Wheein and smiled. "Mind if I take a few minutes to... you know. Click click."

Wheein hummed and pretended to think about it. She knew even before Moonbyul asked because of the bag she was carrying. She crossed her arms and frowned. "Not without a snack on my hands, Moon Byulyi."

"Ah- shh," Moonbyul quickly shushed Wheein and covered , "don't say my name out loud in public."

An evilish grin was formed on Wheein's glossy lips and she pulled Moonbyul's hand down to speak. "Snacks or I won't let you click and I will shout your name."

"Geez, you don't even have to bribe me!"

Moonbyul held onto her bag's strap hanging on her left shoulder tightly and hooked her right arm on Wheein's shoulders. They walked around like a couple, looking for a food cart that would satisfy Wheein's cravings.

"Yah. Get your hands off me. It looks weird." Wheein shrugged, trying to get Moonbyul's arm off her shoulders.

Moonbyul ignored her and looked at the food carts lined up to her left. "Corndog... popcorn... cotton candy... fishcakes..." she stated for Wheein and asked, "What do you want?"

Wheein took a moment before completely pulling Moonbyul's arm off her. She paid attention to the food cart now and answered, "You..." then trailed off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter