How long did I sleep??

Hangover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(So it's Dongwan for the win! Thanks to the readers and everyone that voted. I also decided to add a few characters' Eric didn't win the main character vote but I just had to have him lol Also added Amber from (fx) because I just love her and when I wrote the character, that is who I pictured in my head

When Dongwan woke up, he sat up straight in bed and gasped and his eyes flew open. He looked around the room, it was dark and he could see the sun setting between the blinds on the window. He got out of bed and went to find clothes to get dressed. A glance at the clock told him it was late evening; he was gonna end up being late for work. It was a good thing he worked for himself. Even better that his late hours as tattoo artist let him sleep in most days. He went to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee but the smell made his stomach churn. He changed his mind and opted for a glass of ice water and some more pain relievers. He pulled out a nice cut of steak and seasoned it with salt and pepper and set it on a plate as he got a pan out to cook it. As the pan heated Dongwan found himself staring at the steak. He reached a finger out and ran it over the bloody surface of the meat. He smelled the bloody digit and started to drool. He the blood off and his lips. He furrowed his brow and shook his head in confusion. Soon the pan was ready so he cooked the steak. He seared it on each side til it was just a bit warm then put it on a clean plat and took it to the table. He went and got silverware and more water. He sat down and picked his phone up off the table where he’d thrown it the night before.

As he unlocked the screen his eyes got wide.

“Sunday? It’s Sunday? How is that possible? It was Saturday when I woke up….no way I slept an entire day!” He noticed that he had a bunch of missed calls and texts from his friends and family.

 

BANG BANG BANG

 

Someone knocked on the door loudly and it made him jump and run for the door. When he opened the door a police officer stood there.

“Mr. Kim Dongwan?” His voice was brisk and business like.

“Yes, that’s me. Is something wrong?” Dongwan felt a chill and wrapped his arms around himself in an attempt to warm up.

“We received a call that you hadn’t shown up for work and came by to do a welfare check. Your friends and family said it was very unlike you to miss work and not answer your call for 24 hours. But I see that you are alive and well. Sorry for interrupting you dinner. Have a nice evening. You might want to call and let everyone you’re okay.” He made a note on a little pad of paper then turned to walk away but turned back to look at him.

“You’re looking a little pale, you might want to see a doctor. There is a stomach flu going around and it’s making people really sick.” He tipped his hat at Dongwan and walked down the steps and left. Dongwan stood at the door and walked the officer walk away before he closed the door and went back inside.

“I missed work? How is that possible?”, he went back over to the table and pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter