Moonlit Stroll

Hangover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I had planned to have this done at up at exactly at midnight but I ended up going to to dinner and then to see Wonder Woman with my boyfriend and kids. IT was freaking amazing!! They made her so strong and beautiful and amazing *fangirls* anywho, hope you enjoy this chapter....... any ideas about Amber's heritage? share in the comments below.

and as promised, here are the other two outfits for the dates that didn't win in the poll. maybe i'll get a chance to write what those dates would have been and publish them as stand alones to this.....

Awkward Silence

On the Way

Amber stumbled into the shop the next day. She went to the front desk and sat down with a yawn, Ric noticed and went to get her a cup of coffee and brought it to her.

“You look sleepy, sweetie. Did you not sleep well?”, he asked with concern as he hand it to her. She took it eagerly and sipped it.

“I was out way too late last night. I just barely got up in time to take a shower”, she said happily and looked at him.

“What the heck?”, she giggled as she realized what Ric had on. His usual colorful clothes had been replaced by tailored jeans and a dark blue dress shirt. His hair was even pulled back into a ponytail and looped in the back.

“I’ve got to go have drinks with my wife and her co-workers later, they just landed a huge advertising account”, he said and rubbed his hands on his pants nervously, “she told me to make sure I dressed more conservative than usual. The CEO is coming too. Does this look okay?”

“You look great, I’ve just never seen you like this before”, she reached out and straightened his collar. He smiled, “Thank Amber”, and stepped behind her. He looked at her still damp hair and frowned and leaned over to grab the hair brush she kept in one of desk drawers and started to brush it. Amber smiled and closed her eyes as she sipped her coffee.

“I bet the girl’s love when you do their hair….. you’re such a good daddy”, she felt him pull it back into a braid and laughed. He had pulled a Hello Kitty hair tie out of his pocket and secured the end and flipped it over her shoulder. She opened her eyes and looked at it.

“Really? You have Hello Kitty hair ties now too?”, she asked as she looked at it.

“No, that was in my pocket from when I did the girls hair today”, he flipped it back and headed over to where Dongwan worked silently on a large back piece for a client. Dongwan concentrated so completely that he didn’t turn when he smelled Ric behind him. He watched Dongwan add watercolor pale colors to the woman’s skin and then use black ink to create small air butterflies. Finally Dongwan turned his gun off and set it in it’s stand and leaned back in his chair.

“Wow, boss, that’s amazing. The butterflies look like they could just fly off her skin”, he said quietly as Dongwan rubbed ointment into the design and opened up a large plastic bandage and smoothed it over her skin lightly. She went to sit up and Ric realized she didn’t have a top on and blushed and turned his head. Dongwan helped her slip a loose t shirt over it.

“Now you need to keep that on. Your boyfriend can help you change it and add more cream at bedtime”, Dongwan handed her the tube of ointment he has used and a stack of the clear bandages.

“You can pay at the counter, thank you for letting me work on you today”, he smiled and turned to clean up his station. She made her way to the front and paid and made sure to leave a large tip in Dongwan’s jar. Dongwan went to take his gloves off and wash his hands at the sink the back and Ric followed him.

“Amber looks exhausted”, he said as he leaned against the counter, “she said she was out late but she seemed like it was worth it.”

Dongwan smiled at him, “Andy and I took her to a vampire party last night. It was a special occasion and the party lasted til dawn.” Ric’s eyes widened.

“What? You took her to a party but not me?”, he pouted.

“You had family night, maybe we will take you next time too. I bet you would like it”, Dongwan grinned as he imagined the tall pink haired man in a room full of pale dark clothed vampires.

Ric had a sudden thought and he looked at Dongwan.

“She didn’t…. you know….”, he raised his eyebrows and held two of his fingers like fangs and stabbed at his neck, “she is really tired and pale today. No one turned her, did they?”, he said nervously as he glanced towards the front desk. Dongwan looked at him like he was crazy and started to laugh.

“You sure do have a wild imagination, Ric. No one bit her, I promise. She will probably end up having a date with a vampire soon though. Andy introduced her to one and it seemed like it went well”, Dongwan said and patted him on the back and walked away. Ric stood there and glared at him.

“It’s not impossible you know!”, he called at Dongwan’s back as it retreated, “you did take her to a va….”, he trailed off as the front door dinged and a woman walked in.

“Yeobo!! We need to go!”, Ric’s wife walked briskly towards him and grabbed his hand.

“Ji Soo”, he kissed her on the cheek and hugged her for a second, “you’re early.”

She straightened her pink cropped blazer and looked him up and down, “Wow you almost look normal”, she giggled, “I kinda miss your Hello Kitty shoes now though.” He struck a GQ pose and flashed a V sign with his fingers.

“Don’t worry, this is just for today. I know you love your cute husband”, he pulled her close and kissed her again and she melted into his arms. They kissed until Amber started cheer and make kissy faces at them. They broke apart and Ji Soo brushed her hair away from her face and wiped her lipstick off of Ric’s bottom lip.

“We really should be heading out. Do I need to drop him off after or is he good for the night?”

Amber flipped through the appointment book, “He doesn’t have any custom sessions scheduled tonight, Wannie. What do you think, can you handle things by yourself?”

Dongwan waved at Ric, “Go, have fun. I’ll see you tomorrow night.” Ji Soo and Ric waved as they headed out the door and got into her car and drove off.

“Amber turned in her chair, “So what did you think of Dae?”, she had a goofy smile on her face and fiddled with the tie at the end of her braid.

“Andy said he’s a good guy, so I will have to agree…… unless he does something to prove otherwise.”, Dongwan said and leaned against the desk, “Just remember what I told you at the party, don’t let anyone make you do anything you don’t want and if something happens you are to call me, Andy or Jinnie.”

She nodded and looked at him, “Of course. I’ll be careful….. I’m actually a little nervous. He isn’t like anyone I’ve met before…. it’s like his eyes are staring into my soul”, her eyes got dreamy and she ran her index finger across her lips softly.

Dongwan smiled at her and chuckled, “Looks like someone had a great time in the garden.” She blinked and looked at him.

“Don’t make me turn your words on you, Mr. Kim Dongwan”, she said with a smirk. He smirked right back at her and then they laughed together.

 

The door dinged and Andy strolled in and went right to Dongwan and pulled him to the back room. Dongwan sputtered but he let himself be led by his lover. Once in the back room, Andy shut and locked the door and pushed him against it.

“I’m sorry I had to leave as soon as we woke up”, he whispered as he buried his face into the older man’s neck and kissed it. Still startled, all Dongwan could do was wrap his arms around Andy’s waist.

“Jinnie needed me at the cafe”, he said and ran a hand up Dongwan’s shirt and caressed his smooth firm chest.

“Andy, I don’t think this is the place for this”, Dongwan gasped softly and tried to push him away.

“Why no?”, Andy pulled back and looked at him, “you are the boss after all, baby.” Dongwan thought about that for a moment then reached up and started to Andy’s shirt and kiss his smooth chest. Andy sighed and let his head drop back. He bit his bottom lip to hold in the moans that threatened to escape as he felt lips wrap around his and the flick of Dongwan’s tongue.

“Wannie……oh…”, he gasped and slid his hands down to cup Dongwan’s firm and pulled him closer. His hands only rested there for a moment; Dongwan dropped to his knees quickly and nuzzled the front of Andy’s pants before he looked up at Andy with a heated blue gaze and ped them. His hands cupped his lovers through his cotton thong then moved the material aside.

“Oh god…..Andy you are so eager. How can I resist?”, Dongwan whispered then took his entire length into his mouth and it hard then let his lips circle the head and the tip of his tongue slip through the slit. Andy threw his head back and it banged against the door loudly.

Out at the front desk Amber heard the sound and just laughed and shook her head. She went over to turn the music up and sat down to paint her nails a bright pink and kept an eye on the front door for customers.

 

Dongwan was bent over the counter in the break room and Andy moved hard and fast behind him. He fought he urge to grunt as his lover kicked his feet apart and laid heavily over him, his hips in a pace that made his slap against Andy’s thighs loudly.

“God….what if Amber hears us and comes back”, Dongwan gasped as Andy made a particularly hard .

“Don’t care….let her….need you”, Andy swiveled his hips and made Dongwan call his name out hoarsely and push back.

Dongwan closed his eyes and reached back and gripped Andy’s waist lightly and tried to get him to slow down.

“What, Wannie? Am I hurting you”, Andy stopped and his lover’s back and turned his face to look at him. Dongwan shook his head.

“Let sit down”, he whispered and bit his lip with sharp fangs. Andy leaned down to kiss Dongwan’s shoulder blade then slipped out of him and pulled him up into his arms and kissed him gently.

“I just wanted you this morning but I had to go….”, he started but Dongwan silenced him with a kiss and pushed him gently into one of the chairs around the table in the break room. He stood over him and brushed Andy’s sweaty hair out of his eyes and straddled the chair so that Andy’s slid between his firm cheeks then reached back and gripped it and slid himself onto it slowly. Andy gasped and looked into Dongwan’s eyes as he settled himself on his lap and started to move slowly. The position made it impossible to but they were still able to move enough that they both got pleasure. Dongwan gripped Andy’s face lightly and brought it to rest against his shoulder and placed his head on Andy’s shoulder also. Andy brushed his lips across the smooth skin for a moment then kissed it lightly before he sunk his fangs in. Dongwan gasped softly and did the same. They drank as Dongwan moved slowly and caressed Andy’s back gently with his hands; Andy’s were on Dongwan’s and he lifted him slowly. Dongwan was the first to tremble and as he came his head dropped back and he let out a harsh groan as Andy followed him and he felt Andy’s fangs slip from his skin. They sat like this, wrapped around each other as they calmed down. Dongwan reached behind him for a stack of napkins off the table and leaned back so he could clean up, then stood and wiped Andy clean. They gathered their scattered clothes off the floor and went to the small bathroom and got redressed and tried to fix their hair, not that it mattered, Amber had probably heard all of it anyway.

“You are such a bad boss….. letting your boyfriend you in the break room”, Andy chuckled as he leaned against the counter and watched Dongwan wipe everything down with antibacterial wipes and push the chair back under the table.

“Me? You’re the one that dragged me back here”, Dongwan smirked as he threw away the used wipes and washed his hands, “plus you get to leave….I have to stay here all night and listen to Amber give me hell about it.” Andy came over and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter