House Call

Hangover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n sorry it's been awhile since i updated. ive been a bit blue because my job search isn't going well. ive had the chapter started but just hadn't finished it until today. hope you like what i came up with

 

Dongwan stood in front of his bathroom mirror. He reached up with one finger and touched one fang.

“A freaking vampire?? Is this some kind of nightmare!!”, he asked himself like he expected an answer. He got real close to the mirror and looked at his face; he was pale, not as pale as Andy or JunJin but he could see a change. He lifted his arms and looked at them. They were right, the tattoo he’d had re-inked was already gone and there were bare patches on his forearms where tattoos had been.

He gave up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge and twisted the top off, gulped half of it down in one swallow and winced as it hit his stomach like battery acid. He liked that blood wine he had and wished he had some more. In a brilliant flash of idea, he got back into the fridge and pulled out a pound of ground beef and after he unwrapped it, he poured the blood out of the package into a glass and added the rest of his beer. He gingerly took a sip and spat it out into the sink.

“Well, , I thought that might work”, he turned to dump the glass into the sink just as someone rang his doorbell. A glance at his watch told him it was too early for his mom to show up.

“Who on earth?”, he muttered to himself as he went to open the door. Andy stood there, sheepish embarrassment write all over his handsome face. Dongwan went to shut the door but Andy slipped in before he could.

“Look, you can’t run from who you are now”, Andy said in a rush when Dongwan ran at him.

“You turned me into a monster!”, he snarled at Andy and pushed him hard. Andy lost his footing and ended up sprawled on the floor in a heap of tangled limbs.

“I said I was sorry and I tried to explain it all to you but you ran away”, he scooted away on his in case Dongwan tried to hit him again.

“Sorry doesn’t change the fact that you ed up my life. I don’t want to drink blood…. steal from other people just to survive”, Dongwan’s anger turned into sadness and he dropped to his knees in front of the sprawled vamp, “I just want to live a normal life”, he said then his mood switched and his anger returned; he leapt and landed on Andy and he started to punch and hit him. Andy tried to fight him off but the man was stronger. The turn had only made him stronger than he already was. They rolled around on the floor as Dongwan beat the out of it. When his anger had been spent, he lay of the floor beside Andy, whose bruises and bumps had already started to heal. Dongwan panted heavily and tears ran down his cheeks. I don’t want this”, he said quietly.

Andy rolled onto his side and looked at him. It was like he saw himself when he first turned; scared and angry.

“I know how you feel….and I feel terrible for what I did. I wish I could take it back but I can’t. The only thing to do is learn how to live now. The first and most important part is the matter of feeding. Not all of us hunt, I haven’t hunted in years. I get all my blood from willing humans. You would be surprised how many get by the thought of a vampire. You remember how it felt when I bit you?”, he looked at Dongwan.

“It was like the greatest .”, he had a random thought,” Will it still feel that good if a vampire bites me?” Andy nodded and felt a burst of hope. He liked him and if they could end up as a couple he would be thrilled.

“So if I bit you here”, Dongwan reached up and ran his finger along Andy’s neck, “I could make you ?”

Andy moaned softly and nodded, “Oh yes…. the feel of fangs is exquisite. I’d love to give you that when you’re sober. Just show you can see what it would feel like for the person you chose to feed from, of course.”, he stuttered awkwardly and got to his feet. “I should get going, daylight will be here soon. You should get settled for the day too.” He walked quickly to his door then turned around and went to the kitchen table. He found a notepad and a pen and left his number, “Give me a call when you wake up. We can talk more about feeding then.”

Dongwan watched him leave and sighed. He got up and cleaned up the mess he’d made when he tackled Andy, the coffee table had gotten tipped over and the couch was pushed out of place. He went to the kitchen and cleaned up the remains of his experiment. He left a note for his mom; he told her he was sick and sorry he would miss lunch and not to bothering doing his room when she cleaned. He went to his bedroom and locked the door before he crawled into bed and laid down and just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter