Gothic Boy Toy

Hangover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up with a raging headache and stumbled out of bed and walked to the bathroom. The man he’d brought home after the party last night wasn’t in his bed anymore. It was probably for the best; he wasn’t into the goth types and that man had worn so much white face makeup he looked dead for real.

He brushed his teeth and looked in the mirror. He had a hickey on the left side of his neck, it would be easy to cover with a little foundation and powder before he had to go to work later. He also noticed he looked a little pale, it was probably from the hangover he most definitely had He turned the shower on and ran the water super-hot, he was cold for some reason and the hot shower should warm him up. He stepped under the stinging spray and got his hair wet. He grabbed his shampoo and washed his hair. As he rinsed it out he felt a stinging sensation in the place where his hip met his groin and he winced. He reached down and touched the spot gently. He felt a couple of bumps, it felt like ingrown hairs so he didn’t give it another thought as he finished his shower and stepped out and dried off. His head still pounded so he took a couple of pain relievers and headed back to bed. It was still early so he decided to sleep some more before he got up to eat and get ready for work. He quickly fell into a dreamless sleep, his body sprawled across his rumpled covers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter