Uncovered

Keep the Faith

"Kyuhyun, I am cooking ramen, do you want some?" Ryewook asked as Kyuhyun stepped out of the bathroom.

Kyuhyun smiled weakly at home, "It's okay, I am not hungry."

Ryewook was about to say something but Kyuhyun had already went back to his room and closed the door.

Leeteuk sighed. If Kyuhyun was down previously, he was in an even worse state now, ever since he received the call from his father about two weeks ago. Leeteuk was dying to know exactly what was going on with the maknae.

"Kyuhyun hasn't been acting like himself recently." Siwon commented.

"Hasn't been acting like himself?" Donghae repeated, "That's an understatement. It's quite obvious he had been feigning happiness since his grandfather passed away, and it seems to have become even worse these two weeks."

Eunhyuk nodded in agreement, "That kid is certainly not doing well."

"I am glad all of you noticed." Leeteuk said, "Sungmin, you're the closest to him, did he tell you anything?"

Sungmin shook his head, "We haven't really talked recently. Everything I tried to start a conversation he will come up with some sort of excuse to get away."

"Well, something's got to be done. We can't leave him like this." Leeteuk said, eyeing the other members, hoping someone will have some sort of suggestion.

"First we have to know what is going on with him." Heechul commented, "Or else we wouldn't know what to do to help him."

The rest nodded. And all eyes turned to Leeteuk. Everyone knew how hard it is to get something out of Kyuhyun, it is almost impossible.  But they also knew that out of all of them, Kyuhyun listens to Leeteuk the most.

Leeteuk rolled his eyes, "You think I haven't tried?"

"Then try harder, hyung." Heechul patted his shoulder, "You're our great leader after all."

"There are times I wish I wasn't." Leeteuk muttered under his breath.

 

The next day, all the Super Junior members were gathered at the studio for a magazine photoshoot. The rest were all hurriedly changing into the outfits given to them, only Kyuhyun was standing at the corner, holding on to the clothes, not knowing what to do.

"Kyu, why aren't you changing?" Leeteuk asked.

Kyuhyun looked down on the floor, "I... I can't, hyung."

Leeteuk looked confused, "Why not? Did you hurt your arms during practice just now?"

Kyuhyun shook his head.

"Are you sick?"

He shook his head again.

Leeteuk sighed, "You got to tell me, Kyu. I can't help you otherwise."

Kyuhyun held out the pair of shorts, "I can't wear shorts, hyung."

"Why?" Leeteuk asked.

"I have ugly legs." Kyuhyun replied in a soft voice.

Leeteuk frowned. Ugly legs? He had seen the maknae in shorts before, and he looked perfectly fine. What was the problem with him today?

Kyuhyun felt like running away as Leeteuk stared at him in total confusion. Leeteuk must think that he is crazy. But he could not wear shorts, not today. Not with all the marks on his thighs. He did not want anyone to know about this. What will the rest think of him? But how could he explain the situation to Leeteuk, without telling him the truth?

"Come with me Kyu." Leeteuk said as he gently led Kyuhyun into the private dressing room.

The moment Leeteuk was sure that there were only the two of them, he turned to Kyuhyun, "You are hiding something Kyuhyun."

"Wh... What? I am not, hyung." Kyuhyun hurriedly defended himself.

"Come on Cho Kyuhyun, I know you too well. You are hiding something. Tell me, now." Leeteuk said firmly.

Kyuhyun shook his head and kept quiet, now knowing what to say.

"We don't have all day. If you are not going to say anything, I can't help you." Leeteuk hurried, worried that they will delay the shooting - their manager will not be happy about this.

Still, Kyuhyun kept quiet.

"All right. I give up." Leeteuk sighed, "Since there isn't any problem, then change into the clothes now."

"I can't..." Kyuhyun muttered, on the brink of tears.

"Why not?" Leeteuk asked again, exasperated.

"My legs..." Kyuhyun trailed off.

"What's wrong with your legs?" Leeteuk questioned.

Upon Kyuhyun's silence, Leeteuk commanded, "Take of your pants now."

Kyuhyun looked up at Leeteuk in shock.

"Come on, it's not like I have never seen your  legs. We share dressing rooms all the time. Take them off now, Kyuhyun." Leeteuk ordered, on the brink of losing his temper with the stubborn maknae.

Kyuhyun slowly unbuckled his pants with shaking hands. He did not have a choice. Leeteuk will have to know, only Leeteuk can help him now. He pulled down his pants, squeezing his eyes closed, not wanting to see, nor hear Leeteuk's reaction.

Leeteuk gasped in shock as he saw Kyuhyun's thighs. Clear marks of self abuse were all over.

"Oh my God... Oh my God..." Leeteuk uttered in absolute disbelief, "What have you done to yourself, Kyuhyun?"

"Are you crazy?"

--

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone! =) That's what keep me motivated to write!