The Blow

Keep the Faith

A A A A

Kyuhyun's condition did not get any better the next few days. He ate minimum and still did not say a single word to anyone. He had been given a break by the company since he was in no condition to face the public. Worries filled the hearts of the other members and they made sure that Kyuhyun was not left alone at any point of time.

"Kyuhyun ah... Are you hungry?" Siwon asked, but Kyuhyun just shook his head slightly and continued to stare blankly at the television.

Siwon sighed as he passed a glass of water to him, "At least drink some water."

Kyuhyun took a sip and placed it on the table.

"Kyuhyun ah... Why don't you let it out? We are all really worried seeing you like this..." Siwon said, in an almost begging tone, "Hyung will always be here for you if you want to share..."

Kyuhyun remained silent. He understood that his hyungs are all worried about him. But his heart hurts too much at this point of time for him to say anything. Everytime he closed his eyes he would think about his grandfather. The way he pampered him, the way he supported him all his life. He thought his heart was going to burst anytime. Yet his eyes remained dry, since the day he cried in Leeteuk's arms, he seems unable to find tears again.

Just then Siwon's phone rang.

"Hello, Siwon here." Siwon answered the phone politely, "Yes... But..."

He seemed hesitant as he looked over at Kyuhyun, "All right, I understand. I will be right there."

"Kyuhyun, manager hyung wants me to head over to the studio for a while. Will you be okay on your own?" Siwon asked in concern.

Kyuhyun nodded his head.

Siwon sighed, "I will be real quick, all right? Manager hyung said Donghae is on the way back already, he should be reaching soon. Just give anyone of us a call if you need anything."

Siwon grabbed his bag and reluctantly walked to the door, giving one last glance to Kyuhyun before heading out.

 

Panic filled the whole dorm that night. Donghae had came back to find Kyuhyun missing, it has been six hours and still there was no sight of him. The managers were frantically searching for him all around the neighbourhood but was in vain.

"Where could he have gone to?" Ryewook muttered to himself, panicking, "Has he met with an accident?"

It was raining heavily outside and Kyuhyun had left the place without any of his belongings. The situation was driving them crazy.

"I can't stand it anymore, " Leeteuk declared, "I am heading out to help find him."

"But hyung..." Kangin started.

Leeteuk put out his hand to stop him from continuing, "I can't just sit around here all night waiting for him to be found. I got to do something."

He grabbed an umbrella and was about to head out when the door swung open, revealing a familiar figure.

"Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk exclaimed in relief as the young one stepped into the house.

He was drenched from head to toe and trembling from the cold. Sungmin sped to the room to grab a towel and quickly wrapped it around him tightly.

"Where have you gone to?" Leeteuk asked, half angry and half relieved, "We were all really worried about you!"

Kyuhyun looked up at Leeteuk, his lips quivering from the cold. He seemed to want to say something, but he felt so weak and tired he legs gave way and he collapsed.

Leeteuk hastily reached out and caught him by his arms, "Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun!"

--

Comments plsssssssssss.