Observations: The World Is Not As Simple As You Think

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Author's Note: Since the characterare most from SM Town, I might have added some characters from SM Town, meaning the members of SNSD, SJ, SHINee, f(x), EXO, Red Velvet and NCT. Also, there might be other characters that are other idols...But the main is still of course TVXQ! and YunJae)

 

President Choi is back in his office after his audience with the Council of SM. As the President was massaging his temple out of headache, a bright white light flashed; a man wearing white cloak with his hood up appeared in front of the President.

"My Lord," President Choi stood up, but the man let him sit back down.

"No need for formalities," the man said, "I am here to ask what happened with your audience."

President Choi said, "Like what you said, they did not give in so easily. They asked Yunho to be with Jaejoong for some time to see everything."

The man chuckled and said, "As expected of Jaejoong...You cannot blame them; even I was not able to stop that horrible massacre."

"My Lord," President Choi said as he sat up straight, "Thank you for allowing me--"

"I am glad to be of help," the man cut President Choi, "But Siwon, be careful. One wrong step with Yunho and the Sun will burn you alive. You very well know that, right?"

"Ne," President Choi replied. 

 

Back at the chamber of the Council of SM, the council members remained at the request of Jaejoong.

"What did the elemental gems felt?" Jaejoong asked Seulgi, Yeri, Wendy and Joy.

Yeri answered, "The Fire Gem felt immense power...As if he directly came from the Sun itself."

Wendy nodded and said, "The Water Gem considered the person as one of its equals."

Seulgi and Joy nodded in agreement with what the two of their sisters said. Taeyeon then said, "Seolma (It can't be)..."

"What is it, Taeyeon?" Yoochun asked.

Taeyeon looked at Jaejoong and said, "Is he possibly an heir of King Sejong because..."

"Because?" Leeteuk asked Taeyeon to continue.

It was Irene who answered. She said, "Because King Sejong and that Jung Yunho came directly from the Sun itself. It manifested, went together with a woman, and had a child."

Onew said, "The Sun rarely manifests itself."

Jaejoong stood up and said, "I'll have to see for myself. If this guy is really from the Sun itself, then we better show him the true ways of the world he is living now."

Yoochun then said, "Shouldn't we make him a part of us?"

Jaejoong shook his head and answered, "Let him decide. If he goes with us, then better; if against us, then better prepare. But if not with us, I'd rather have him forget about our world altogether."

 

The following day, Changmin was eating hurriedly as he has to go to school, but Yunho seemed to be deep in thought. "Hyung?" Changmin called to Yunho.

"Hmm?" Yunho answered.

"You have not even taken one bite of your ramyun," Changmin commented.

Yunho handed to Changmin his cup and said, "I'm not hungry."

"Ani," Changmin said, "You eat, hyung. You'll be standing for hours."

Yunho sighed, took back his cup, and started to eat. Changmin said, "Something wrong with work hyung?"

Yunho shook his head. As much as possible, he would not like Changmin to be involved in weird stuffs. "None," Yunho answered.

Changmin then stood up and said, "I'll get going now. See you later, hyung!"

Yunho smiled as he waved at Changmin. Yunho finished his breakfast, wore his usual suit, and went out of their apartment. To Yunho's surprise, two guys approached him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yunho-sshi," the two greeted together, "I am Kai, and this is Sehun. Jaejoong-hyung asked us to fetch you."

"Eh?" Yunho said in surprise. 

Kai said, "Joesonghamnida, Yunho-sshi but..."

Yunho was surprised when Kai put his hand on top of the former's shoulders. Sehun then placed his hand on Kai's shoulders. Yunho suddenly saw their environment dissolve around them, alarming him. Kai felt Yunho got tensed so he tightened his grip on Yunho's shoulders. After a second, the environment formed again; they were in a garden of a white mansion. 

"No human can go into the mansion without the approval of JYJ, so we need to fetch you," Sehun explained. 

"Gomawo," Yunho said in surprise.

Kai and Sehun bowed as Kai dissolved and Sehun became a tornado before disappearing. I should get used to this, Yunho thought, I am not the only one around here with powers.

"Quite right," a man said. 

Yunho looked up at the balcony to see Jaejoong wearing pants and what seems to be a black coat without any shirt inside. Yunho saw the sculpted body of Jaejoong; for some reason, Yunho got shy and looked away. When Yunho tried to look again, Jaejoong was not there. The door suddenly opened and it showed Jaejoong in a full suit already. 

"Hwaejangnim (Chairman)," Yunho formally bowed and greeted. 

As he stood up straight again, Jaejoong was with Junsu and Yoochun already. "This is Junsu and Yoochun," Jaejoong introduced, "My brothers."

"Annyeonghashiminikka," Yunho greeted.

Yoochun said, "No need to be too formal with us."

Jaejoong said, "Taeyeon will instruct you on what to do once we get to the company. Do you know how to drive?"

Yunho nodded. Junsu suddenly threw the keys at Yunho and said, "Get the priviledge of driving the latest car."

Yunho turned to see one of the latest car models. Damn, these people are rich alright, Yunho thought.

Jaejoong chuckled as he passed Yunho and said, "You still have a lot to know, Yunho-sshi."

The three passed by Yunho and rode the car. Yunho hurriedly went to the driver's seat and started the car. 

"There's no GPS...?" Yunho asked as he kept on a navigaiton device.

Yoochun answered, "No need. You'll see."

Yunho, who is mentally conditioning himself about unnatural things to be normal, just nodded and drived towards the mansion gates. As Yunho passed the mansion gates, the next thing that he was already in the streets of Yeouido, the district where JYJ Industries main building is located. Yunho was amazed, but tried not to show it. After a turn, they were already at the company. Yunho went out first to supposedly open the door for the three, Jaejoong said, "You are a secretary, not a chauffer."

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu started walking towards the company, with Yunho right behind them. People were staring at how four men can look so perfectly handsome. Even guys that saw them admired at their handsome faces. As the four entered the company, Taeyeon greeted them.

Oh, isn't she one of the council members? Yunho thought.

"What is it, Kim-biseo (Secretary Kim)?" Jaejoong asked. 

Taeyeon bowed, went close and whispered, "The orders of Assemblyman Jang have arrived, and we have a new secretary."

Jaejoong nodded and said, "Go with Yunho-sshi to inspect. I just hope the new sceretary knows how to use the coffee-brewing machine."

"Arasseo," Taeyeon whispered. 

The three guys left Yunho and Taeyeon. Taeyeon said, "We have not been introduced properly. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida." 

Yunho bowed and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yunho imnida."

Taeyeon then gestured, "This way."

When the two were earshot away from the public, Yunho asked, "Why--"

"Let's get inside the elevator first before I answer your questions," Taeyeon said. 

The elevator arrived and the two went in. Yunho saw that Taeyeon pressed at a space than a button, then the elevator 빛down. 

Taeyeon then said, "I actually have nothing else to do so I work here. I am...Say a shaman, if you will. Me and my tribe are all girl shaman-warriors, formed during the time of Taejo Wang Geon."

"Goryeo?" Yunho asked.

Taeyeon nodded. The elevator doors suddenly opened and Taeyeon stepped out, followed by Yunho. 

Taeyeon seemed to press a light switch, but it remained dark even after a few clicking sounds. "Can you control your solar fire to open lights?" Taeyeon asked.

Yunho said, "Ani."

Taeyeon r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter