The Birth of U-Know Part 1: Full Transformation

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What is this? Why am I feeling...Why is something heavy on top of me? These are Yunho's thoughts right after he felt someone bite him really hard and then went unconcious. He suddenly remembered that it was his idea to be bitten by a vampire; he even asked Onew for it. 

 

~Flashback~

"JYJ will not approve of this, Yunho-sshi," Onew explained to Yunho.The two were talking outside the mansion under Yunho's spell. 

"Look at what I can do, Onew-sshi," Yunho said, trying to sound confident. He continued, "For a short time, with the help of Jaejoon's book, and of Wang So's instructions--"

"You speak of Gwangjong-daewang mama (Great King) as if you know him," Onew commented darkly.

Yunho, taken back, replied, "Mianhaeyo (I'm sorry), I did not mean to...But I need your help. Please. This is how I can help. Think of it--"

Onew cut again Yunho and said, "The second prince did not survive the power surge, even with the help of the elemental gems; even with the help of JYJ and Gwangjong-daewang mama himself."

Yunho had an answer for that. He said, "But they did not have Changmin; someone with solar light."

Onew thought for a while. He said after a minute of silence, "Not an ordinary vampire should bite you, if I agree to it. They will not survive solar fire in their drink."

"This is why I am asking you, Onew-sshi," Yunho said.

Onew looked at Yunho and said, "Do you have any idea what my powers can do to you?"

Yunho nodded and answered, "Your vampiric blood gave you the power to harness, create, and destroy energy. Something that not even Junsu or Yoochun can match."

"Jaejoong can," Onew replied. He continued, "But this power came from the vampire that...Any other story will not dissuade you, I think."

Yunho then said, "Please, trust me. I will talk to Jaejoong about this."

Onew chuckled and said, "Just because you have Jaejoong's interest and you have solar fire, and you will be the crowned prince, you are acting as a monarch already."

Yunho was again taken aback by Onew's words. Stuttering, Yunho replied, "I...I...I just..."

Onew shook his head and said, "I am actually happy. This is how some of the previous kings of Goryeo and Joseon approached SM. Without fear, without hesitation, too sacrificing of oneself just for the common good. We are not saviors; SM are just gifted beings who would want to protect our motherland."

~End of flashback~

 

Yunho suddenly heard a voice said:

Hyung, you have to control the weight you are feeling. Be the weight! Control it and you can...

 

 

In the real world, Yunho was grunting and writhing inside a circle drawn by Red Velvet; Wendy, Joy, Yeri, and Seulgi held out their elemental gems. Changmin was using his solar fire power to power up the circle; Irene, Onew, Taeyeon, Yoochun and Junsu were also helping up power the circle at its perimeter. Inside the circle also were Changmin and Jaejoong. 

"He is still not responding!" Changmin said alarmingly.

Jaejoong, trying to hide his nervousness, said, "The spell that we are putting will just help lessen the pain and control him when he wakes up. But before that...Lee Jinki, what were you thinking?!"

Onew answered, "No need to call me by my full name. However, he sounded pretty convincing. He sounded much like Gwangjong-daewang mama's son."

Yoochun then asked, "Can someone recall what happened?"

Jaejoong answered, "Yunho and I teleported here...Here at the North Pole, where the Sun never sets for six months, and the Sun never rises for another six months. As I just grasped where we were, Onew was biting Yunho already."

"No offense but...How did you survive solar fire?" Yoochun asked again.

Onew answered again, "I honestly have no idea. I prepared everything that I know, but it is asif Yunho ordered his powers not to be transported to his blood; that it's my venom with my power to be transported to him."

Junsu commented, "How did Yunho learn all of this? How did he become so...I don't know...Knowledgable? Powerful?"

Jaejoong looked at Changmin. Changmin saw this and said, "Wae...Waeyo?"

Jaejoong said, "What do you know, Changmin?"

Changmin shook his head violently and said, "I only know what we've learned in your books, Jaejoong-hyung!"

"I am not blaming you," Jaejoong said. He continued, "I am asking if you know something about this plan."

"Yunho-hyung said just go with Minister Lee," Changmin asnwered.

There's something Changmin is not telling me, but it seems that he doesn't know it also...What is this? Jaejoong thought, but put it off first as Yunho suddenly shook violently.

Changmin closed his eyes and said, "The venom and solar fire have interacted!"

 

 

Inside Yunho, Yunho was feeling great pain. It is as if he feels himself being burned alive. However, he cannot scream. He cannot even speak. Suddenly, he saw Jaejoong in front of him. He was frozen on the spot, kneeling, and cannot move.

"Yunho," Jaejoong called. When Yunho looked at Jaejoong, Jaejoong said, "I don't if the venomw will keep me off your head, but you have to will your fire and the venom to mix. I don't know how to, but that's how it should be. No one has survived this; you know every well what happened to Wang So's second son. If you can succeed, I'll help you no matter what, Yunho. Please...Be alive."

Yunho looked at Jaejoong and nodded. Jaejoong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter